View Single Post
Old 06-25-2024, 08:58 PM   #40874
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Gigi I Saw You - Part 2 Powers

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Dr. Cupcakes picks GiGi up and places her face down atop the chest. He ties a rope to her ankles and then hoists her. Her legs are tied off high atop the post. More rope is tied to the ropes around her chest. That rope is pulled straight up and tied off. GiGi is now in a dive bomber kind of Hogtie. The steamer chest is shoved aside, leaving GiGi completely suspended. He attaches a rope to her crotchrope and pulls it up tight as well. A nylon hood is added and then tied back, making her bondage a bit more severe. Her nipples are clamped again. This time with clover clamps. A padlock is hung from the connecting chain. He doesn't lock it though. He tells her that if she tries, she can probably get it to fall off. GiGi rocks and struggles and eventually does one better. She gets the clamps to completely slide off! Dr. Cupcakes leaves her to struggle and mmpph for the remainder of the clip. At the end of the clip, I added some footage of GiGi being untied and her reactions and commentary. I also included the footage of her being ballgagged as the clip started with her already gagged.
Format: mp4
Duration: 30:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 690.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gigi I Saw You - Part 2

Tall Blonde Amateur Gets Fucked While Wearing Blackout Contact Lenses Sabadell

Cast: Mark Davis ,Natasha Lyn ,Princess Donna Dolore
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Anal ,top ,muscular ,bottom ,Vaginal Penetration ,Rope Bondage ,natural boobs ,Brunette ,other hair color
Video language: English
Natasha Lynn is a brand new local girl who volunteered to fill in for Public Disgrace at the last minute. Blackout contact lenses are put in her eyes immediately to deprive her of her sense of sight. She is then led into the Speakeasy where crowds of people wait to greet, grope and fuck her helpless tied up body.
Duration: 1:27:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tall Blonde Amateur Gets Fucked While Wearing Blackout Contact Lenses

RoughManSpank - Spanking from Club Rough Man 1993-2023, part 09 Viewtown

Some items are exclusive to RoughManSpank site. You should pay special attention to the affiliation procedure offered by this club.
Video: 768x576

Total size: 2.4 GB in 49 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RoughManSpank - Spanking from Club Rough Man 1993-2023, part 09

Jackie and Blair Bouson Part II Port Ludlow

Blair Blouson and I have dressed in some quite enrapturing lingerie for Johnny and Randy from Bondage Mischief. We are both wearing corsets, panties, stockings, gloves and high heels-Blair in Black and me in Red. What are these gentlemen going to do with the sultry lot of us? I mean, they have a lot of rope and the possibilities are endless. They decide to tie Blair sitting up on the hotel lounge chair, and me in a strict hog tie on the floor at her feet. We are both given ball gags that match the color of our corsets. We drool and struggle in unison, wrestling with the sparkle in the men's eyes. Blair and I are having a lot of fun with Johnny and Randy, but I am not sure we will ever be let go today, now that they have us right where they want us.
Duration: 7:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5846kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 323.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jackie and Blair Bouson Part II

Farm Hoytville

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys
In the debut of the Insex Farm, sassy sub 49 is relocated to the country for a sample of the simple life. In the morning, she takes a ride into town, keeping him company while he runs his errands. Seated in a cage in the back of his truck, her eyes dart nervously; she is pondering her fate. Back on the farm, she is again delivered to the barn. Hoisted high in the air, she waits, surrounded by the darkness. Awakened early, she is lead outside, chained and restrained with ankle and wrist manacles. Her first chore of the day is to dig a hole in the hard, rocky earth. The cuffs dig into her bones as she thrusts the shovel into the ground. Exhausted, she squats down, using bare hands to toss away rocks and dirt. Done with her task, she is placed back in the cage to be buried in the grave she dug for herself. Covered in dirt up to her neck, she attempts to ward off the bugs that have gathered. PD pisses all over her face and hair, places a rock in her open mouth, then covers her head with a metal pail. Manhandled and dragged into the barn, her lithe, limber body is tossed onto the floor. PD hogties her tightly then pulls down her skirt and tank top, leaving her skin bare as she writhes against the itchy hay. He pulls the tie even tighter, forcing her back into an arch. The rope around her neck is severe, strangling when she moves. Then he covers his helpless captive with piles of hay to keep her warm for the night. In the evening, she is returned to her cage in the barn. Crammed in so tight, she cannot move to relieve the pressure of the metal against her aching legs. She pees through the bars of the cage then endures her torment silently. Lowering the cage onto a wooden block, PD uses a spider gag to hold 49’s mouth wide, allowing him easy access to all of her holes. He shoves a dildo into her mouth making her gag; she begs for it to go anywhere else. He fucks her cunt, thrusting it rapidly so the cage rocks and the metal digs sharply into her knees. Then he pushes it into her ass, sliding it in and out slowly, firmly. Finally he uses the vibrator on her throbbing clit; juice drips from her pussy as he rewards her for a hard day’s work.
Duration: 47:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4815kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Farm

Klawdya Rothschild Botkins

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Klawdya is a special lady. She has an affinity for bondage. She's stuck in a cage and left there. She languishes in solitude until he's ready to play with her. He torments her, but the sick bastard wants her to kiss him while he does. She suffers while he gets turned on. He puts her in a chair and straps her down good. This bondage slut is going to get what she deserves. She can't move an inch, just like she likes it. Her tongue is tied to her clit. The vibrator is put on her clit. She tries to struggle. She really does. The stimulation is so intense her body fights on it's own. It's overwhelming - almost too much. The more the vibrator sits on her clit the closer she gets.
Duration: 37:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7336kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Klawdya Rothschild

HardTied Jessica Creepshow Cry Jessica Cry Cazadero

Release Year: 2016
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Jessica Creepshow
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation, Toys
Hardtied is known for bringing the best in the business when it comes to rope bondage. Jessica Creepshow is known for being on of the hottest models in the world....
Duration: 46:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6832kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Jessica Creepshow Cry Jessica Cry

Время генерации страницы 0.16821 секунды с 9 запросами