View Single Post
Old 06-25-2024, 10:12 PM   #20638
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Julia Green - gagged and shocked

Julia Green - gagged and shocked

We always have to gag Julia Green when she takes a shock collar challenge above level 20. But even then, her yelps are very loud. She starts drooling uncontrollably and it's all a bit too much for her sensitive skin. But she keeps coming back. And we keep shocking her!

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14684kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 860.9 MB

Download Julia Green - gagged and shocked

Assylum - Anal Toilet Princess

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Tangled Tanzi
Genres: Ass fucking, Asslicking, Cum in eye, Cum swallow, Facial, Foot licking, Rough oral, Spitting, Asseating antics, Bondage, Caning, Endurance challenge, Face slapping
Video language: English

Tanzi´s anal therapy gets taken up a notch after her relapse. She is told that at her last treatment she was treated like a princess compared to what is going to happen to her this time. Then she is made to wear a princess dress, gets a toilet plunger gag shoved into her mouth, and gets tied to a rolling toilet seat. Dr. Mercies and Orderly Pain spin her round and round, face fucking her, spitting in her mouth plunger, slapping her, caning and whipping her, and rolling her into Dr. Mercies´ ass. Then Dr. Mercies fucks her ass in a painful position while she counts to 100. The men also feed her anal beads off their shoes and feet before it´s time for her patient sperm meal. Being the sick masochistic brat that she is, I have a feeling that Tanzi enjoyed all this.

Duration: 37:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2337kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 722.1 MB

Download Assylum - Anal Toilet Princess

Lady Lyne gets shocked again

Lady Lyne is back for another shock collar challenge! She tries to be brave, but the increasing shock levels and the 2 inch ball gag give her a really hard time!

Duration: 6:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14678kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 735.8 MB

Download Lady Lyne gets shocked again

Light Blue Lingerie

We could not do a royal blue lingerie set without also doing a light blue one. It doesn't matter how awesome the other one turned out, now Johnny wants to see me in the light blue bra, panties, garter belt, stockings and gloves as well. I don't have a problem with that...and...notice my new, really nifty infinity collar. We have been looking for one for a long time, but hadn't found one that was just right until we went to Fetishcon this year. It was one purchase we had to make. So, sit back, relax and savor the sight of me tied standing with metal spreader bar, white ball gag, collar and silver high heels. Just make sure not to drool too much....that is definitely my job!

Duration: 13:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5880kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 597.9 MB

Download Light Blue Lingerie

Job Applicants Competition

Cast: Sarah Shevon ,Winter Sky ,Maitresse Madeline Marlowe
Genres: Blonde ,Lesbian ,natural boobs ,Pussy Eating ,Bondage ,Dominatrix ,shaved ,Sub ,BDSM ,Femdom
Video language: English

Maitresse Madeline makes Sarah Shevon and Winter Sky compete against each other for the available job position. The girls must show how submissive they are through corporal punishment and sexual humiliation. This is an exciting three girl shoot with lots of punishment and lesbian sex not to me missed!

Duration: 1:01:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Job Applicants Competition
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14462 секунды с 9 запросами