View Single Post
Old 06-26-2024, 09:35 AM   #1487
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Love Note Part I Far Hills

I Put on my collar and some matching pink gloves. I guess he saw what I put on when I was getting ready because he had purchased a new collar and tage that matched. I then assumed my subbie position. I think this is the problem with him getting on fetlife groups, it gives him ideas. Honestly I didnt like being made to sit in this position or in the corner at first because I was very sub-conscious about the way I looked but Ive actually grown to appreciatte everything that comes with submission. Johnny walked in and immediately ballgagged me. I had a fealing that I was going to be in for an ordeal if he started out with a ballgag. He then took my new metal cuffs. I Found these at fetcon and love the look of them. We bought them from Stores.. He then attached my collar and wrists to a leash. I did as I was told. Surrendering total control and understanding that I was pleasing him, which only made me happier. I ordered me to lie down after a while and started doing some more video.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 6:16
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 183.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Love Note Part I

The Farm Bealeton

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Some women are slaves, best used for their service. And some are bitches, whose suffering is the key to unlocking their value. Kristine is the third kind, though: the slut with holes that beg to be filled. The look in her eye when she is sucking cock is just a cry for approval. When PD bends her over a table and pounds her pussy all she can do is call out for more. Getting filled with cock is its own reward. The more she pleases him, the more intense her orgasms will be from it. It is the makings of a beautiful submission.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:00:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Farm

Anal Bitch Yinchuan

Cast: Small Hands ,Abella Danger
Genres: Submission ,Ball Gag ,Rope Bondage ,Domination ,bottom ,Nipple Clamps ,Blowjob ,Flogging ,Curvy ,Humiliation
Small Hands does yard work for Abella Danger’s big rich ass and he’s sick of her attitude so something sinister is brewing. She walks around her property naked in high heels marveling at her hot body and tanning her perky tits in the So Cal sun. In the midst of trying to steal her expensive jewelry Abella walks in unexpectedly and throws him for a loop. Small hands does what he does best and takes control of the situation. He takes her down to the ground, ties her to the bed and stuffs a ball gag in her mouth. She can’t go anywhere and Hands can do whatever he wants. While he throat fucks Abella with his substantial cock he teases and her with nipple clamps and punishes her with the flogger and cane. Abella takes his dick deep into her throat and gives him a hot blowjob while he punishes her with the flogger and cane. Then Small Hands ties Abella to the bed posts and leans her over so her back is arched and her big curvy ass is up in the air ready to fuck. Flogging, spanking and choking Small Hands fucks all of Abella’s slutty hi-falutin’ holes in this position. First he tears into her wet, wanton pussy and then fucks her ass like a good man and then back again. To top it off he fucks her little mouth again to clean off his fat cock. And finally Abella is spread eagle laying on the bed tied up tight and ready for more. Hands disciplines her with the flogger cuz this insatiable anal bitch is a pain slut. She loves a good beating and a pounding and that’s just what she gets. Slowly but surely Small Hands pinches clothes pins all around Abella’s tender breasts creating a zipper soon to relentlessly torn off in the midst of an orgasm. He overwhelms her with his huge cock then her pussy ass pussy ass, then the beloved Hitachi while he pounds her ass out until he busts a move on the zipper and takes this Anal Bitch on the ride of her life. To show her thanks Abella blows Small Hands cock until he cums all over her face and leaves her there marinating in his jizz. Anal Bitch gets attitude adjustment.
Duration: 47:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4890kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Bitch

Shy love and Jezabelle Bond Point Richmond

Cast: Jezabelle Bond ,shy love
Genres: Facesitting ,Slave ,Humiliation ,Vaginal Penetration ,Fingering ,mixed ,Submission ,shaved ,Femdom ,Tattoo
Jezabelle Bond is tall, sexy, has an amazing ass, loves bondage and submission. What more could you ask for? Shy Love dominates her in various positions and makes sure she and her sub have strong orgasms. Smoking fetish included.
Duration: 42:55
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 499.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shy love and Jezabelle Bond

Summer Vengeance Tournament Match Up! Zamboanga City

Cast: Dee Williams ,Vendetta
Genres: Humiliation ,LezDom ,natural boobs ,Pussy Eating ,Submission ,slim ,Fingering ,top ,Blonde ,Vaginal Penetration
Darling had a great season, training hard and showing much improvement. Her only loss was to Dia Zerva and that was only by 38pts. Darling has the stamina to wear out Vendetta, but does she have the size and strength to hang on?
Vendetta had another undefeated year, and wants to win her second championship, That’s all we have to say about that.
Warning: Ultimate Surrender is an intense, non-scripted, wrestling site. We never know what’s going to happen, and everything that does happen is all too real. We do what we can to prevent injury and keep the wrestlers safe, but sometimes life happens.
Duration: 23:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 531.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Summer Vengeance Tournament Match Up!

Arachnia Webb Dronten

Cast: Arachnia Webb
Genres: slim ,Fear Play ,Noose ,Domination ,Submission ,Tattoo ,natural boobs ,Predicament Bondage ,Suspension ,BDSM
Count me as officially caught up in Arachnia’s web! Coming from a lifestyle bdsm background, the lovely Arachnia Webb submits to us beautifully. She takes whatever I dish out and comes back for more. And I did dish it out! She said scene one was one of the tightest ties she has ever been in. Watch her dance for us in predicament bondage throughout scene two’s partial suspension. Then a full out spread-eagle suspension ends scene three. Arachnia’s hair color tints scene five in the Houdini tank, while she fights for air against not only the water, but the neck noose that lifts her above the waterline. Hot stuff this week on Waterbondage!
Duration: 56:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2911kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Arachnia Webb

SexAndSubmission, Kink - Liz Jordan - Unchained Anal Otis Orchards

Somewhere in the middle of some dessert, Tommy Pistol keeps a naked Liz Jordan in a doghouse. With a chain locked around her waist, she eats his food scraps and sleeps outside. Tommy lures her out of the tiny pen, sprays her down with a hose, and brings her into his trailer also know as ‘The Love Shack’. Once inside, Tommy takes some time exploring Liz’s mouth with his hands, and then with his cock. He face-fucks his clean pet back into a sloppy mess. Tommy ties Liz’s arms up with rope, bends her over a table, and fingers her asshole.
After that he stuffs his cock inside her tight ass and fucks her deep, hard, and fast, and she begs for permission to cum. With his cock buried deep in her asshole, Tommy puts his leg on the table and makes Liz lick his dirty boot while he fucks her ferociously. Tommy ties Liz’s hands behind her back, lays her down prone on his bed, and continues fucking only her ass. After more anal drilling, Tommy gets into a 69 position and uses Liz’s thighs to choke himself while he face-fucks her. One last furious ass fucking and Tommy can’t contain himself and blows his load.
Duration: 1:01:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9722kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SexAndSubmission, Kink - Liz Jordan - Unchained Anal
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11034 секунды с 9 запросами