luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Lance Hart: Lick My Boots and Fuck My Ass

Lance Hart: Lick My Boots and Fuck My Ass

Cast: Lance Hart
Video language: English

Lance Hart makes a deal with you. If you lick his boots, he'll let you fuck is ass. He makes you get on your knees and lick his boots. When you've done a good enough job, he turns around, bends over, and gives you his round muscular ass. He fucks himself with a dildo and imagines its your hard cock doing the fucking. He gets on his back and fucks himself some more. He makes you imagine licking and sucking his cock and again if you do a good job he'll give you more of his ass.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9694kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Lance Hart: Lick My Boots and Fuck My Ass

CockyBoys - Nelson Troy Fucks Himself

Studio: CockyBoys.com

If tight buff muscle boys are your thing then you're in for a treat today. Big dicked beefcake, Nelson Troy, took me up on my offer to video tape him fucking himself on film. This tanned blonde hottie starts off by playing with his thick dick - smacking it against his tight abs and jerking it off. Then he reaches for a dildo (that's none too small) and gets it wet by shoving it down his throat. After he's done blowing the plastic cock he lubes it up and starts working his hot tight hole with it. He moves is it in and out as he jerks off his dick. He decides to give me a better view by bending over for the camera while he fucks himself with the dildo. He rolls back over on his back and keeps shoving that rubber cock into his ass while he jerks off until he blows a load all over his ripped abs, the dildo still shoved all the way up his hot hole. Who needs a man when you've got a thick 9 inch portable cock right? Check it.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3098kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 322.9 MB

Download CockyBoys - Nelson Troy Fucks Himself
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10543 секунды с 9 запросами