View Single Post
Old 06-26-2024, 11:30 AM   #9648
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Lolly Anne – apprehensive Zhaotong

New girl Lolly Anne takes the shock challenge! Will she get very far? With her hands cuffed behind her back, it’s suddenly a lot harder to get shocked. She did quite well, maybe she can take a higher level next time?
Format: mp4
Duration: 5:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14344kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 636.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lolly Anne – apprehensive

Assylum - Anal Tears at 18 Years vol.2 Hogansville

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Sedusa
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Facial, Painal, Rough oral, Spitting, Bondage, Crying, Face slapping, Pain, Punishment, Screaming, Spanking, 1821, Big ass, Brunette
Video language: English
Real, hard teenaged painal. That´s what this anal therapy session with 18-year-old Sedusa is about. We kept this part of her treatment short and simple. Those of you sick fucks who like to see a young, innocent girl roughly pounded in the ass while she screams and cries will love this video. Nothing in this is faked. There´s also some face-fucking, gagging, and asslicking. Let us know what you think. We may have more treatments like this, if enough of the paying visitors to our institution like it.
Duration: 26:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2516kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 508.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Anal Tears at 18 Years vol.2

Lew Rubens - Emi stocks in a box Harvard

Naughty Emi is back and can't resist trying out my Stocks in a Box. Little does she know how unforgiving and stressful that harmless little box can be. So to be sure she can't back out, I start with her in a tight harness ballgag and of course very high heels to increase discomfort. We start by sizing her up for the proper fit. As soon as she is in it, being the escape artist she is, she tries to lift the lid. After a minute she actually gets the lid part way up. I let her struggle with it for a while then stop in and push the top back down. About then - and this is for real - she calls 5. That's the safety signal for needing out within 5 minutes. But she has only been in it for LESS than 5 minutes so far! So I tell her I can give her some support to make it easier to stand in this very uncomfortable position. She nods vehemently thinking that I'm actually going to give her some kind of relief. As Dominic Wolfe says: "Silly Girls!" Will they never learn? So I add a crotchrope, run it through a pulley overhead, then down to her harness ballgag. Not only does it hurt to rest her legs by sitting on a thin rope running through her pussy, it pulls hard on her head harness. No relief. Anywhere. Poor Emi.
Duration: 11:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6444kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 564.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lew Rubens - Emi stocks in a box

Assylum - Anal Inquisition vol.3 Boon

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Charlotte Sartre
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Rough oral, Facial, Gaping, Pussy fucking, Bondage, Dehumanization, Face slapping, Punishment, Training
In part 3 of this extreme scene, Charlotte is turned over to Orderly Sinn for a very long, rude ass fucking. Then Dr. Mercies comes in, turns her into a , and fucks with her head some more. Orderly Sinn blows his load all over her face, and then she eats both guys´ asses long and deep. Charlotte was happy at the end of her treatment. She got what her filthy heart craves and needs.
Duration: 43:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2430kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 821.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Anal Inquisition vol.3

Lina Joy takes a shock collar challenge Potsdam

Beautiful redhead Lina Joy thinks she can orgasm while being shocked! We bet her she wouldn’t be able to. She is very good though, so it became a real battle!
Duration: 6:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 17108kbps

File size: 864.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lina Joy takes a shock collar challenge

Maid Surprise Part I Bronaugh

I found a piece of paper and wrote the word "surprise" on it with a pen I found in the room. Then I taped it to microwave behind me using a piece of ductape I had found earlier. Using a seat from the kitchen I boosted myself on to the small kitchen counter. It is very difficult to do things in heals! I grabbed the rope and and double it in half, then wrapped it around my ankles, pulling the free ends through the double end, as I had seen done to me thousands of times before. The rope bit into my skin but was silky smooth at the same time. I pulled it tight and the last few feet I pulled it through the middle of the wrapped wrope. Then I wrapped the rope around the rope itself, between my ankles. I did the same for my thighs. I grabbed the thick cloth and used it as a gag. It was so thick I could bite as hard as I wanted to or make what ever noise I wanted, the noise would be muffled. All anyone would hear is a mufled "mphhhh". I then took the pair of hancuffs and fed them through the upper cabinets handles. This was a lot harder then it looked, especially since it was beind me. Hearing them click in place, I was secured.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 10:13
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 296.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maid Surprise Part I

Assylum - Ass-to-mouth meat vol.2 Bellevue

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Caramel Starr
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Rough oral, Facial, Bondage, Face slapping, Nasty filth, Punishment, Training, Suspension, Two guys, Black girls, Female orgasm, Squirting
After getting assfucked by Dr. Mercies and his orderly in part 1, Caramel is wrapped like a piece of meat and taken to a makeshift butcher shop in her padded cell. She is hung upside down among some sausages and then has her asshole tenderized with a ribbed butt plug and a steel mallet. Then she is facefucked and made to suck ass while hanging there. Finally, as a reward, she is taken down, fed a load of cum, and rewarded with a squirting session with Cumbo the stuffed elephant.
Duration: 26:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2214kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 459.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Ass-to-mouth meat vol.2

Время генерации страницы 0.10503 секунды с 9 запросами