View Single Post
Old 06-26-2024, 02:16 PM   #805
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

The Training of Savannah West, Day Two Patchogue

Cast: Savannah West ,Maestro
Genres: Humiliation ,Tattoo ,Anal ,Athletic ,Female Slave ,Corporal Punishment ,Bondage ,natural boobs ,Role Play ,shaved
Video language: English
Fresh meat sure is enthusiastic. Bubble bottom slut wannabe Savannah wants to play some BDSM games so we take for a ride in the basement.
Day two slave training shows cute slave girls like dick too. Especially when it is pounding their slave pussies to orgasm over and over, then jerking hot come in their cute face.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:06:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Training of Savannah West, Day Two

Mac N Sleaze Virgin

Release Year: 2020
Studio: FamilyStrokes
Cast: Honey Hayes
Genres: All sex, Blowjob, Hardcore, Roleplay
Roleplay scene. When Alex Puller visits his -in-law to hang out and watch the game, he meets his -in-law’s Honey Hayes, who keeps giving off seductive vibes. Honey finds herself stroking Alex’s cock with her feet before they both fully give in to the seduction. When Honey’s walks in and catches them in the act, she claims that it was Alex who seduced her all along!
Duration: 41:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11720kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mac N Sleaze

Foot freak gets heavy punishment! Humboldt

Cast: Nomad ,Maitresse Madeline Marlowe
Genres: CBT ,Bondage ,Orgasm Denial ,masturbation ,Gag ,Facesitting ,Fetish ,foot fetish ,Prostate Stimulation ,CFNM
Foot Freaks everywhere rejoice! This roleplay shoot is chock full of all your foot fetish fantasies that will push all the right buttons. But, do not fret if feet aren’t your first choice of masturbation fodder. Plenty of punishment, fat strap on fucking, nipple torment, pantyhose worship, ass worship, dildo gag, bondage, encasement, CFNM, trampling and humiliation ensue sure to give you all the fem dom action you need!
Duration: 51:56

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Foot freak gets heavy punishment!

Free Use Step Family Window Rock

Release Year: 2021
Studio: TabooHeat
Cast: Bess Breast, Melanie Hicks, Cory Chase
Genres: MILF, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Role Play
Role play scene.
Fucking Bess Behind Her Step Mom
My wife, Melanie, is putting a puzzle together in the living room. My step-, Bess, decides to help her with the puzzle, since she doesn’t have any plans today. A few minutes later, I walk into the room and I sit down behind my wife and step-. I feel horny today, so I move closer to my step-. Bess gets up and sits down next to me, leaving Melanie sitting alone on the floor to finish the puzzle. She secretly starts to stroke my cock with her hand, right behind my wife’s back! She puts my cock in her mouth and she tries to be as quiet as possible while she gives me a blowjob. Now that we are both really horny, Bess lies down on the couch and I start to fuck her pussy in the missionary position. Melanie is doing the puzzle with her back facing us. Bess flips over in to the doggystyle position and I start to fuck her from behind next. After I cum inside of my step-’s pussy, I zip my pants back up and I tell Bess to go help her step- finish the puzzle that she’s still working on. She listens to me, and I run off to grab a cold shower!
Fucking Step on Step ’s Bed
I decided that my step-, Bess, and I needed to have a talk about how risky our behavior was the other day. I’m not sure why Bess isn’t in her bedroom, but I found her in her step-’s bedroom instead. She tells me how her bed is too small to fuck me in; This bed is a Queen size and her step- isn’t going to be home for hours! She starts to give me a blowjob and I instantly get hard because of her big tits. Then she lies down on the bed and she spreads her legs for me. I start to fuck her pussy in the missionary position first, and then I fuck her pussy in the doggystyle position after. I cum deep inside of my step-’s pussy and it feels so warm and tight inside! Unexpectedly, my wife, Melanie, walks into the room while my cock is still inside of our step-! Luckily, Melanie doesn’t get mad at either one of us… Instead, she asks to join us for a step family threesome this evening. I better take a power nap and re-charge!
Step Family Threesome
My wife and my step- are sitting next to each other on the bed, and they’re both wearing lingerie. Melanie tells our step-, Bess, that she has awesome, big tits. My wife and Bess start to feel each other’s tits and lick each other’s nipples. I walk into the bedroom just as my step- is licking my wife’s nipples. I can’t help but instantly get hard! I want to join them, so I whip my hard cock out and they’re both eager to suck my cock. Melanie wants me to fuck her first, so she lies down on the bed in the missionary position and she spreads her legs for me to fuck her. Her big tits bounce with every thrust. I want to fuck my step- next, so Melanie and Bess switch places. I shove my cock deep into Bess’ pussy while Bess eats Melanie’s pussy out. After a few minutes, Melanie hops on top of my cock and she rides me in the cowgirl position followed by reverse cowgirl. I want Bess to ride me next, so my step- gets on top of me next. Her big tits bounce while she rides my hard cock, and I can feel my cock getting even harder than before! I keep fucking my wife and my step- back and forth until I get close to cumming. Then, I pull my cock out and I jerk my cock of all over my step-’s cute face! She kisses Melanie afterwards, and the two of them share my cum.
Step Family Foursome
My wife, my step- and my wife’s step-, Cory, are hanging out together in the bedroom. Melanie is wearing red panties and a bra, Cory is wearing the same but in purple, and Tess is wearing blue lingerie. It only takes a moment before all three of my hot step-family members are naked and kissing each other. Bess lies down on the bed, while Melanie sits on her face, and Cory starts to eat Bess out. I walk into the bedroom at this moment and I ask them what they’re doing. I definitely want to join the three of them, and Cory tells me to come on over! I get behind Cory and I shove my cock deep inside of her, while she is still eating Bess’ pussy out. I want to fuck my step-, Bess, next, so I have Bess lie down on the bed right after Cory. I don’t want my wife to get jealous though, so I fuck Melanie next! I keep taking turns between all three pussies, and I’m having the time of my life! Now that I am close to cumming, I walk over to my step- and I cum in her mouth and all over her face. Then my wife and Cory kiss Bess, so all three women can enjoy my cum! What a long day; I think it’s dinner time now.
Duration: 1:09:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5837kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Free Use Step Family

The Training of Jade Indica, Day Two Perry Point

Cast: Miss Jade Indica ,Maestro
Genres: Oral Sex ,natural boobs ,Curvy ,dungeon ,multiple orgasms ,Sub ,Shackle ,Role Play ,Corporal Punishment ,master
In day two of this slave trainee’s four day program of discpipline, she is dragged back to the filthy sub basement of the Armory to complete her task. Two tons of stone and debris are much more difficult to move than for this would be sex slave first estimated.
Orgasms and pain are this little cock slut’s kinky reward when she finally earns her way out of the underground dungeon. Slave girl’s pussy is vibrated to multiple orgasms as she struggles against the steel shackles and the rain of the single tail whip against her ass.
Pussy girl is then splayed out on the X bench, her cunt spread open to expose that hungry little slave clit that gets her into so much trouble. And the training continues….
Duration: 1:06:50

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Training of Jade Indica, Day Two

Redhead Real Estate Agent Penny Pax Tied Up & Pounded by 5 Huge Cocks Aiea

Cast: Penny Pax ,Donny Sins ,Eddie Jaye ,Stirling Cooper ,Mr. Pete ,Codey Steele
Genres: foreskin ,Role Play ,blond ,big dick ,Anal ,Rough Sex ,brunet ,Blowjob ,natural boobs ,Double Penetration
Redhead real estate agent Penny Pax needs to make an important sale on this impossible to move property. She is desperate to get these five big men in here and make a deal today. Dressed in a casual dress with purple undies she uses her beautiful smile to entice these gentlemen, but she doesn’t quite know what she has gotten herself into. The five men crowd around Penny, their unsuspecting beauty. Their hands upon her body, they roughly remove her cloths and grab her by the head to shove their huge cocks down her screaming throat. She gags and begs them to be gentle, but they tie her up and get even rougher with her tight holes. Her natural big bouncing tits are grabbed and her nipples are pulled hard. More cocks are shoved down her throat and she is made to jerk off the rest of them. Her gagging causes massive wetness in her tight pussy and the men jump on her. Tied up in full rope suspension in a ball tie position, the guys all take turns fucking her pussy and getting a deep blowjob. She is fully restrained and has to take every last pounding. After opening up her wet pussy the guys go for that tight asshole. A deep anal fucking gets Penny screaming out loud. The men keep going, and fill every one of her holes air tight. Ass, pussy, mouth and both hands are filled with huge hard cock. She screams with orgasm as she drenches the men with her pussy juice. The guys unload their huge loads all over her face and she begs for more. She drains every last one of them and is covered in thick cum.
Duration: 1:06:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4865kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Redhead Real Estate Agent Penny Pax Tied Up & Pounded by 5 Huge Cocks

Berlin Dudelange

Cast: Mark Davis ,Mz Berlin
Genres: shaved ,foreskin ,Submission ,Ball Gag ,BDSM ,Choking ,Humiliation ,Blowjob ,Role Play ,Curvy
Busty Berlin is a life-styler who loves to be sexually used in bondage. She was really excited and nervous about having sex on camera with Mark Davis. Berlin gets worked over with the cane, zapper, cat-o-nine tails, weighted clamps, choking and face slapping. She is bound with hemp rope, latex straps, leather and chains. Hard fucking and cock sucking while restrained gets her off. This is a hot session with good chemistry.
Duration: 49:57

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Berlin

Время генерации страницы 0.15120 секунды с 9 запросами