Old 06-26-2024, 02:42 PM   #1225
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Ass Addiction Strapon Therapy Mogadore

Cast: Sarah DiAvola
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Handjob, Pantyhose, Bodysuit, Big Tits
Dr Sarah Diavola teaches her patient who is obsessed with women's asses to view asses in a whole new way. Dr Sarah explains to Lance as she pounds his ass that this will be saving his marriage. She has already spoken to his wife, who is more than thrilled to be fucking him at home this way regularly. Dr Sarah lets Lance release by making him ride her strap-on cock while she jerks him off until he cums all over himself.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:35
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video V8, 3658kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 409.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ass Addiction Strapon Therapy

Ass Inspection Colby

Cast: Saskia
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Fingering, Anal
Busty brunette Saskia has a new man whore in her bedroom today and she is going to really abuse this little bitch. She starts off by wanking his cock to get him all turned on but just when he thinks he is about to get some sex he is pushed onto his back and feels Saskia's finger entering his asshole! She finger fucks him with first one finger and then two, stretching his asshole so it is ready for her strapon. As the male slut lies there and takes it, Saskia slides her rubber cock up his ass in doggy style and then flips him onto his back so she can fuck him missionary – just like a girl. To make his sissy humiliation complete she lies on her back and makes him impale his own anus on her plastic dick. She then pushes him up and down on the strapon while he wanks his cock until he explodes all over her beautiful tits.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:33
Video: 856x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2998kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 462.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ass Inspection

Ass Fucked Interrogation Mountainair

Cast: Mistress Gaia
Genres: Femdom, Strapon,Executrix, Interrogation, Chastity
I am with a mistress friend and today we are going to interrogate a slave. We have had him safely locked away in a cupboard for most of the day. He has been deprived of light, and with his arms bound above his head, his movement has been restricted. He is also in chastity. As we arrive our bitch begins to wriggle and try to get free, he knows that we want information from him and we`re going to get it. We previously asked him for pin codes n numbers to access documents, however our bitch gave us the wrong information. This time it's going to be different. We begin with some slaps, and nipple squeezing as we ask him for the information. He pretends to give us some codes, but we know he's a liar. It's time to torture our bitch and get him to talk. We've a couple of strapons, and we take turns at fucking his ass really hard. He squeals for mercy as both mistresses slap and fuck him in the confined space. Time to blackmail our bitch into talking. My mistress friend lifts the ground camera and films our bitch being fucked by me. She tells him she`ll send the video to his wife n family. What a great way to get our slave to start to squeal. We continue to punish him by stuffing our strapons into his mouth until he chokes. We laugh at his garggled attemps to breath as we mouthfuck him sensless. Eventually we leave him in the cupboard on his knees, and decide to go and check the information he gave us. We warn him if he has tried to trick us again, he'll be severely punished on our return.
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 1852kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 233.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ass Fucked Interrogation

Anal Fisting and Monster Strap-on Domination for Phoenix Marie! Medan

Cast: Mark Davis ,Bobbi Starr ,Phoenix Marie
Genres: natural boobs ,fake boobs ,Pussy Eating ,Hitachi ,Nylons Stockings ,High Heels ,other hair color ,top ,muscular ,Lesbian ,Rimming ,shaved ,Speculum ,toned
Video language: English
Phoenix Marie gets her asshole stretched to the limit with wrist deep anal fisting and a gigantic strap-on cock up her ass! She confesses that Bobbi Starr has pushed her harder than anyone else in the extreme anal department. Then Mark Davis joins in and fucks her gaping asshole! A truly epic anal update including, anal cream pie, speculum, spanking, gaping, big toys, ass licking and dominating sex!
Duration: 1:11:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Fisting and Monster Strap-on Domination for Phoenix Marie!

Ass Fuck Fury West Falls

Cast: Mistress Gaia, DungeonRoma
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Training, Pegging, Anal
Today I'm with my mistress friend DungeonRoma. We have a slave that is going to be rewarded with some slut training for his good behavior. We are already on the bed ready for action. My slave is sitting in a corner, and I order him to crawl over to the edge of the bed. We are both wearing strapons, however they are different sizes. Our bitch has to choose which one he wants to be ass fucked with. Of course, as he looks at my strapon that is much larger than my friends, he cringes and picks the smaller one. I laugh and tell him to get on the bed. As he takes his position to be fucked by my friend, I tell him to open his mouth and shove my huge strapon into the back of his throat. At the same time my friend begins to fuck his sorry ass. Our slut is now at our mercy, while I hold the back of his head making sure he gargles and chokes as my large strapon sticks in the back of his throat. After a good fucking, it's time for a change. Our slut thought he was getting away with being ass fucked with the smaller cock. Not today... As we turn him around and make the change. I ram my huge strapon up his ass, as he lets out a squeal my friend shoves her cock into his mouth. We both give him a good slapping while fucking our bitch from both ends with his gargled and muffled squeals making both of us laugh. Finally, I decide he needs to continue with his suffering. I remove my large cock from my strapon and begin ramming it into his ass. Then leave it there as a butt plug, before ordering him off the bed and back to his corner. It's been great fun, and we really enjoyed training our slut with some painful ass fuck fury.
Duration: 9:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5893kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 442.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ass Fuck Fury

Alicia Tease Yorkshire

Cast: Lorelei Lee ,Alicia Tease
Genres: Ball Gag ,Dildo ,Slave ,slim ,First Timers ,natural boobs ,Brunette ,Dominatrix ,Anal ,Pussy Eating
Another first timers for WhippedAss, Alicia Tease is curious and down for anything. She likes the feeling of being helpless and fighting through the pain dished out by Lorelei Lee. Includes strap-on sex, bondage, orgasms, pussy licking, dildo gag fucking and more in this update with good chemistry.
Duration: 57:43

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alicia Tease

Chastity Humiliation New York Mills

Cast: Jason Miller ,Nicki Hunter
Genres: Male Sub ,Chastity Play ,Orgasm Denial ,Femdom ,CBT ,toned ,Pussy Eating ,Humiliation ,Pegging ,Slave
Jason Miller returns to Divine Bitches after a long hiatus. Will he still possess the skills to please our newly crowned Divine ones? Mistress Nicki Hunter cuts through Jason with her wicked verbal skills and humiliates him in ways we have never seen. He’s beat, whipped, made to worship feet and strap-on ass fucked. All the while Nicki has him locked away in chastity with hopes that he will earn his release. She tricks him into thinking this will happen if he does something utterly humiliating for her, wear a tampon in his man pussy! Of course Nicki never locks him out, squirts all over his face then swallows his chastity key! Guess he will never be unlocked unless he wants to dig for it!
Duration: 1:00:47

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chastity Humiliation

Время генерации страницы 0.13003 секунды с 9 запросами