View Single Post
Old 06-26-2024, 03:09 PM   #40879
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Liz Rainbow & Blondie Fesser – orgasm battle East Saint Johnsbury

Best friends Liz and Blondie are taking the shock collar challenge today! They both have magic wands, but they get shocked at random intervals. Will they be able to orgasm or will they just get frustrated?
Format: mp4
Duration: 7:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14748kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 797.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Liz Rainbow & Blondie Fesser – orgasm battle

Assylum - Art slut Decherd

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Bobbi Dylan
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Rough oral, Bondage, Face slapping, Punishment, Spanking, Training, Whipping, Amateur, Skinny, Small ass
Video language: English
This skinny art bitch gets assfucked and spews while sucking a butt plug clean. Then Dr. Mercies punishes her for not following her instructions with a hard spanking, deep ass eating, and face slapping. A great scene if you want to see a beautiful, elegant, skinny art girl get exploited and degraded.
Duration: 47:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1738kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 650.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Art slut

Lew Rubens - Emi stocks in a box Haverstraw

Naughty Emi is back and can't resist trying out my Stocks in a Box. Little does she know how unforgiving and stressful that harmless little box can be. So to be sure she can't back out, I start with her in a tight harness ballgag and of course very high heels to increase discomfort. We start by sizing her up for the proper fit. As soon as she is in it, being the escape artist she is, she tries to lift the lid. After a minute she actually gets the lid part way up. I let her struggle with it for a while then stop in and push the top back down. About then - and this is for real - she calls 5. That's the safety signal for needing out within 5 minutes. But she has only been in it for LESS than 5 minutes so far! So I tell her I can give her some support to make it easier to stand in this very uncomfortable position. She nods vehemently thinking that I'm actually going to give her some kind of relief. As Dominic Wolfe says: "Silly Girls!" Will they never learn? So I add a crotchrope, run it through a pulley overhead, then down to her harness ballgag. Not only does it hurt to rest her legs by sitting on a thin rope running through her pussy, it pulls hard on her head harness. No relief. Anywhere. Poor Emi.
Duration: 11:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6444kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 564.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lew Rubens - Emi stocks in a box

RoughManSpank - Spanking from Club Rough Man 1993-2023, part 13 Natrona Heights

The RM Club was established in 1993, and all its members are real people who are interested in and practice BDSM.
Video: 768x576

Total size: 2.9 GB in 48 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RoughManSpank - Spanking from Club Rough Man 1993-2023, part 13

Anna Rose Pierced Penn

Release Year: 2015
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Anna Rose
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking
Anna has a whole collection of kinky, sexual fetishes that she needs help fulfilling. The nipple piercings she has send the clear message that she likes having her tits played with. The one on her clit says that she wants to be sex.
Duration: 55:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anna Rose Pierced

AnnaBelle Experiences the Power of Copper Hornitos

Cast: AnnaBelle Lee ,Bobbi Starr
Genres: Slave ,Electrical Play ,Facesitting ,Anal ,Lesbian ,Redhead ,natural boobs ,Femdom ,Electro Plug ,Humiliation
Episode 2: AnnaBelle Lee is not new to electro and lesbian BDSM, however it’s up to me to show her the new way and teach her how to worship her mistress.
The scene picks up where the last one left off, with AnnaBelle sitting on her ass, legs spread and arms secured with copper piping and secured to the ground with a copper strap. I spank her pussy a little then turn the copper on, causing involuntary spams as she eats my pussy.
If she can’t please me properly, the consequence is that I will shock her and cause her pain. If she does her job and gives proper attention to my pleasure, I allow her to cum by a furious pussy fucking by the metal dick.
AnnaBelle learns that the best orgasms come when she’s faithful to her Mistress!
Duration: 17:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 636.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: AnnaBelle Experiences the Power of Copper

Brutal Predicament Bondage Devastates Kira Noir Bleiblerville

Cast: The Pope ,Kira Noir
Genres: Ball Gag ,big dick ,black hair ,Nipple Torment ,Black ,Predicament Bondage ,Pain Slut ,shaved ,Corporal Punishment ,Humiliation
Kira has decided that she wants to take her shoots to the next level with The Pope. There will be no warm ups, no taking it easy, and no manageable bondage. This time she will suffer from the bondage in every scene, but then The Pope enters and everything escalates. This is a situation that she wanted, and she is going to suffer through every grueling second of it. The first predicament contorts her body and holds it in a position that tests her capability to withstand brutal bondage. Just for his sadistic kicks, The Pope adds some nipple clamps and then slowly pulls them off of her delicate nipples. The suspension is going to be the part she never forgets. She hangs from her chest and her knee. She struggles to breath as the rope constricts around her chest. She finds a way to get through the scene as she is fucked in her pussy and mouth, after being tormented. Kira has made it this far and only has one more to go, but that doesn’t mean this will be any easier. The strappado pushes her body down on the box leaving her holes open and vulnerable. Kira is subjected to brutal impact from floggers and canes before her pussy and ass get a relentless fucking.
Duration: 34:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brutal Predicament Bondage Devastates Kira Noir

Время генерации страницы 0.25598 секунды с 9 запросами