View Single Post
Old 06-26-2024, 03:14 PM   #40894
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Love Note Part I Kidron

I Put on my collar and some matching pink gloves. I guess he saw what I put on when I was getting ready because he had purchased a new collar and tage that matched. I then assumed my subbie position. I think this is the problem with him getting on fetlife groups, it gives him ideas. Honestly I didnt like being made to sit in this position or in the corner at first because I was very sub-conscious about the way I looked but Ive actually grown to appreciatte everything that comes with submission. Johnny walked in and immediately ballgagged me. I had a fealing that I was going to be in for an ordeal if he started out with a ballgag. He then took my new metal cuffs. I Found these at fetcon and love the look of them. We bought them from Stores.. He then attached my collar and wrists to a leash. I did as I was told. Surrendering total control and understanding that I was pleasing him, which only made me happier. I ordered me to lie down after a while and started doing some more video.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 6:16
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 183.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Love Note Part I

Elise Graves Bondage Therapy Part 2 Sarita

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
At first he thought that meant taking her to the edge and bringing her back. It wasn't long before her realized that that wasn't going to be enough.
Format: mp4
Duration: 34:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6759kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elise Graves Bondage Therapy Part 2

Syren De Mer The Art of Suffering Jersey Mills

Release Year: 2016
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Syren De Mer
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Syren De Mer, though, is not just some bitch off the street. She is an eye-popping beauty with a sexy submissive streak. She makes an offering of herself with every act of suffering, showing what it means to not just be into BDSM, but to really love it.
Duration: 42:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7352kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Syren De Mer The Art of Suffering

49's Apartment part 1 Palm City

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Hardcore, Face Fucking, Facial, Nasty Cum Play, Rough Oral, Smacking, Spitting, Bondage
Video language: English
She’s wired and bundled for her transport to the studio. 49 proved herself, dramatically, during her audition; squirting, hair hanging, challenging ties, and a pulsing quim. The next test — beyond our influence and the passage of time; does she make the call: “I want to come back”. Ok, can she act? Let’s do an abduction skit. A good place to store a girl while you go get the container is hogtied in a bathtub. Can she have her head held under water — start filling the tub and we shall see. For the trip she is readied with a ball tie. A cunt napkin wrapped around a tube and held in her mouth with electrical tape will get the face hole ready. Plug the nether hole with a dildo and finish with the anal electrical insert. Can she handle confinement and abandonment while she is transported to the studio. We can quill any restlessness with some pulses up her anus. The epitome of remote control. We have arrived. The members are restless. They know the script before hand. She has a tennis ball mouth. It's a great gag. One can squeeze and push it behind their teeth. They can't push it out. Dump her out of the box and let the show begin.
Duration: 47:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 49's Apartment part 1

Lisa Scott – up till 30 Notus

Lisa Scott wants a bit more of the prize money. But every time she is waiting on her knees, wearing the shock collar, she is thinking: why did I take this challenge? Too late now, she needs to get up till level 30 to get her prize!
Duration: 7:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14652kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 827.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lisa Scott – up till 30

Bad Girl Riva

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation
Matt has Syren down on her knees with her legs spread so that her pussy is pressed down hard against a narrow beam he has set up on the floor.
He pulls a stocking down over her head and stuffs a cloth into her mouth, holding the gag in place with electrical tape. Then he takes the tape and blindfolds her with it.
Duration: 42:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7355kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bad Girl

Nipse Salem

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation
Matt Williams has her shackled down to a metal pole, her legs out in front of her and her body leaned all the way back. He covers the nose holes in her hood with a strip of tape to make it harder for her to breathe, so that everything he does to her will be that much more frightening. She sits there in the darkness and suspense, breathless, as he flogs her tits and her stomach. She flinches from the sound of the tails moving through the air. Her body starts to turn red, not that she can tell at all except that with each lash the next one hurts a little bit more.
Duration: 35:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7340kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nipse

Время генерации страницы 0.13007 секунды с 9 запросами