View Single Post
Old 06-27-2024, 07:24 AM   #17921
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Ass Splitter Watts

Cast: Asia Perez
Genres: Femdom, Strap-On, Pegging, Stockings, High Heels, Asian, Tattoo, Hooded
Goddess Asia Perez takes strapon training to a new level with her gimp bitch. The more she stretches his ass out with her big dick the happier becomes. Goddess Asia gives him a new purpose in life by transforming him into a gaping slut-hole to be used as she desires.
Format: mp4
Duration: 22:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11312kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ass Splitter

Ass Fuck Chill Out Mount Jackson

Cast: Mistress Gaia
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging, Training, Gloves
I'm with three of my mistress friends, and we are having a chat about what best to do with our newbie slave. He requires some training. However we all have different ideas what that might be, and eventually decide on some strapon training. I have him tightly bound to the bench, and while the other mistresses get ready to inflict some pain on him. I begin to fuck his ass. He squeals for mercy, and I give him a couple of slaps and tell him to shut up. Then my friend takes a turn at giving him a good fucking, while he gets flogged and caned, along with a good strapon gagging. As a newbie, we can't be too severe on our bitch. Therefore, we use his training to enjoy a chat, and an ass fuck chill-out.
Duration: 8:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7124kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 463.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ass Fuck Chill Out

Ass Wipe Van Hornesville

Cast: Valentina Nappi
Genres: Femdom, Latex, High Heels, Ass Worship, Big Butt, Chastity
Mistress Valentina is an extremely strict and demanding slave Owner. She trains her boys to become completely addicted to the taste of her sweet asshole. The more they beg and plead for a taste of her hole, the hornier she becomes. An ass licking slave's job is never done until she has been royally licked and worshipped to orgasm.
Duration: 10:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11280kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 930.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ass Wipe

Bad Boy Toy Tacuarembo

Cast: Arabelle Raphael
Genres: Femdom, Strap-On, Anal, Stockings, Pegging, Bondage, Orgasm Denial, Handjob
Lounging on the couch, talking on the phone, Mistress Arabelle Raphael rests her feet up on the back of her piece of human furniture, DJ. Through his leather mask, he tries to slyly lick the tips of Arabelle's high heels and she notices. She digs her heels into his back and scolds him for being so bold. Arabelle takes her heels off and shoves her foot in DJ's mouth and calls him pathetic. She puts her feet on the ground and spanks DJ's ass as he's bent over worshiping her feet. She makes him stand up and teases his cock that's been locked in a see-through plexiglass ball smasher that holds his nuts prisoner. First she bites his dick and then she zaps his cock with an electronic zapper. She presses her ass against his cock and the cage gets tighter. She zaps his whole body and tells him to dance and he dances around in pain trying to please his Mistress. Next Mistress Arabelle has DJ get on his hands and knees. As she sits on the leather couch, she tugs at a rope tied to DJ's cock and balls and fucks DJ's ass with a dildo attached to her high heel shoe. She turns him around and makes him suck the cock attached to the strap-on she wears. She commands DJ to get on the couch and bend over and he obeys. She fucks him with a strap-on deep and hard and commands him not to look at her. In the final scene, Arabelle has DJ completely immobilized on the floor. She's wrapped his whole body in black electrical tape like a mummy. She gets his dick hard to use it for her pleasure. She uses his dick like a human dildo and fucks it until she cums. She climbs up his body and sits on his face with her pussy. She smashes his face with her big beautiful tits while she fucks him some more. Mistress Arabelle's pussy is too amazing and DJ can't hold in his cum anymore and shoots his pathetic load all over himself.
Duration: 58:57
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1367kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 646.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bad Boy Toy

Ass Fucking Burglar Perv Osco

Cast: Mistress Gaia
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Gloves, Fingering, Anal
After a long day, I arrive home from my studio. I am looking forward to a nice hot bath and a relaxing evening. I go into my bedroom and lie on the bed to check a couple of phone messages. As I stand up to get undressed, out from behind the curtain a burglar suddenly appears and throws me to the bed. As he tries to get on top of me to gain the advantage, I quickly overpower him and have him in a tight headlock between my thighs. As I tighten my grip, it's not long before I have my burglar bitch groggy and helpless. I quickly underess him. With him now completely naked I put him facedown, and tightly tie him to the bed. I then give him a few slaps to bring him round. As he regains consciousness, and begins to struggle. I tell him he picked the wrong house to burgle. I am also going to show him what happens to little perverts like him. Ieve put on my strapon and I'm going to fuck his sorry ass until he squeals for mercy. However, my slut has a tight little asshole and I need to open it. So I put on a pair of latex gloves, and give his asshole some deep fingering. It's so good to hear my bitch squeal as I penetrate his tight ass with my latex fingers. Time to make him suffer, as I lube his ass and start to fuck him. His squeals are annoying me, so I give him some hand over mouth to shut him up. With my latex hand tight over his mouth, I so enjoy that muffled sound as he desperatly tries to gasp for air. I continue to fuck him harder and harder, as I turn his pervy dream into his painful ass fucking reality.
Duration: 16:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4639kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 567.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ass Fucking Burglar Perv

Ass Surrender Wilseyville

Cast: Keisha Grey
Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, Ass Worship, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Pussy Worship, Latex
Princess Keisha trains her slaves to exists for the sole purpose of getting her off. She takes great delight in ordering her property to lick her asshole as he squirms and struggles with his face buried deep between her ass cheeks.
Duration: 7:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4096kbps
Audio: 244kbps

File size: 253.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ass Surrender

Cool Strapon Action Uhersky Brod

Cast: Aubrey, Hubert
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Dildo, Stockings, Anal, Crossdressing
Horny Hubert really enjoys dressing up like a French maid, cause deep inside he is a nasty pussy guy. Being an attractive strapon lady, Aubrey can satisfy his kinky dreams all right. She lets him swallow her black fake dick and then examines his tight bum hole with her fingers and sizable sex toy. Then this kinky mistress makes Hubert go for a steamy butt ride.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:20
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 314.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cool Strapon Action
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11543 секунды с 9 запросами