Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Rubber

Rubber

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation
Video language: English

When I enter the room, my host, who has been gracious and lively all evening, holds the heavy door for me. My eyes fall upon the central column. First glance. A figure, human-like, appears to be bound there. "My most recent sculpture," my host says as the door clicks shut behind us, a dull sound that echoes throughout the large, open space.

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7788kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Rubber

Caged Slut

Cast: Carmen Caliente ,Mr. Pete
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Rough Sex ,Anal ,Domination ,slim ,natural boobs ,Stud ,Rope Bondage ,brunet ,foreskin
Video language: English

20 year old blond gets locked inside our new custom built cage and fucked into submission in this BDSM and rough sex update with Carmen Caliente and Mr. Pete.

Duration: 53:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4889kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Caged Slut

Love Bound Part I

A few weeks ago Johnny and I made a trip to the local Fredericks of Hollywood store in search of a yellow corset. They didnt have it but I saw this new pinkish corset and matching panties and new I had to have them. We werent sure how we were going to shoot them though. I had the opportunity to shoot with Sandra Silvers a week ago and learned that I could dye rope. So Johnny and I decided to give our toy making abilities a try and have a relaxing day of love bondage and a photo shoot. Basically I just have to look cute all tied up. I could handle that. The rope didnt turn out the way we intended but it was amazingly soft and interesting none the less. I loved the way this corset looked on me, so much so that later on I even wore the harness ballgag trainer, which I hate doing but it did look good.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 7:59
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 232.9 MB

Download Love Bound Part I

Liz Rainbow - sink plug gag

Liz Rainbow is such a jumpy girl when she gets shocked. She is also very loud, so we gagged her with a sink plug gag. If she gets too loud we can simply plug her mouth hole!

Duration: 5:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14616kbps
Audio: 265kbps

File size: 627.8 MB

Download Liz Rainbow - sink plug gag

Little Lanta - disobedient

Little Lanta agreed to do the shock collar challenge, but she took off her collar after a few shocks already! I had to fiddle her to continue the challenge. Poor Lanta!

Duration: 5:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14652kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 612.0 MB

Download Little Lanta - disobedient
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04988 секунды с 9 запросами