View Single Post
Old 06-27-2024, 08:47 AM   #984
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Mature slut gets tormented Lebo

Studio: Sweet Pictures
Video language: English
Red haired mature bitch is captured and taken to a dungeon. There, blonde cruel mistress starts playing with her. Mature horny slut abuses her with tying her hands and milking her sweet nipples.
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:08
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3628kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 581.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mature slut gets tormented

Pushed, Pinned, Pounded Part 1 Bacchus Marsh

Milcah Halili has been eagerly awaiting having their own live feed on Real Time Bondage, but we aren't entirely sure they knows what they're getting themself into. That's why we have decided to start them off light. We sit them down, handcuffed to fellow model Lorelei Lee, and ask the two of them a few questions about themselves. We get an idea of what they've tried, what they haven't, what they like, and what they don't. We are going to try a bit of each on the both of them.
We put Lorelei Lee into a metal barrel with just her head sticking out so she can watch as our handlers have their fun abusing Milcah's body. Two of our handlers take out whips and stand on either side of them, lashing at them with the tails, leaving red marks up and down them where their flesh was stung. Our handlers wrap Milcah's eyes in tape, so that they cannot see when they are about to be struck again.
Matt grabs a flogger and beats their tits and their pussy, making them shake and pull against their neck rope and the brutal strappado their arms are pulled into. Then he uses a wooden cane to beat their ass until there are a few good lasting bruises for Milcah to take home at the end of their time together. After that it is time for Milcah to take a breather so that they can be ready and rested for the rest of their time in the dungeon. They are nowhere near done yet.
Duration: 45:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7304kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pushed, Pinned, Pounded Part 1

Bad Kitty Iwaki

Cast: Mia Little
Genres: Femdom, Strap-On, Anal, Pegging, Bondage, Latex, Vibrator
Latex-clad Mia Little walks into the dungeon to find their human kitty, Corbin, tangled in rope. Corbin should not have played without Mia’s permission, this rope was “special occasion” rope. Erect and dripping pre cum, Corbin is obviously a glutton for the spankings Mia is gifting. Mia strokes Corbin while playing with their butt plug, edging and teasing this bad latexx kitty! Mia unties Corbin and places them on their hands and knees, elevated just high enough to receive more intense ass spankings. In addition to the spankings, Mia removes Corbin’s buttplug tail and replaces it with a big strap-on cock! This little pervert continues to drip while Mia shoves that dick in and out of Corbin’s gaping asshole. What a slut! Mia filps Corbin over and continues to fuck them until their cock explodes. It is not over yet! Mia has Corban service them with pussy licking, fingerbanging, and the hitachi. Was that enough for Corbin to learn their lesson? Mia exits the room and Corbin resumes playing with the “special occasion” rope. Bad kitty!
Duration: 38:34
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2436kbps

File size: 725.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bad Kitty

Mean Dungeon Lubango

Cast: Anikka Albrite
Genres: Ass Worship, Big Butt, Blondes, Facesitting, Foot Worship
Anikka Albrite was the AVN Female Performer of the Year/XBIZ Female Performer of the Year/XRCO Female Performer of the Year. She also won Best Foot Worship scene at the Femdom Awards. In other words, She's AWESOME. She's back with us and this time she uses slave Jack in the Dungeon!
Duration: 49:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3917kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mean Dungeon

Lauren Phillips Suffers In Bondage Thailand

Cast: Lauren Phillips ,The Pope
Genres: brunet ,Big Natural Tits ,Handler ,Chains ,Crop ,Bondage ,Pain ,big dick ,Big Tits ,Leather Cuffs
Lauren enters the dungeon not sure what The Pope has in store for her. She can’t wait to get started. Leather cuffs are put on her wrists and ankles, the chains connected to a steel enclosure. Her body is flogged and then caned to enhance her suffering. The Pope breaks out a new implement, metal claws for his fingers. He uses them on Lauren and she feels the claws for the first time, creating a never before felt sensation. He drags the claws across her flesh leaving beautiful marks in their wake. Lauren has finally earned her first of many orgasms. Next her ass is in the air with her hands pulled between her legs. Her ankles are held by steel shackles. The flogging begins and she starts to shake. The pain is taking over and Lauren’s body reacts the only way it knows how. Next he brings in a cane and issues a bastinado to finish her off before making her cum again by fucking her pussy. In the final scene, Lauren is on her back with her legs spread and her hands shackled tightly. The Pope dishes out more punishment until it’s clear that Lauren has had enough. He turns to breath play. The Pope begins to take as many orgasms from her as she is willing to give.
Duration: 44:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9792kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lauren Phillips Suffers In Bondage

Bad Boyfriend Rehab Polacca

Cast: Lucid Lavender
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Nylon, Cumshot, Tease And Denial, Handjob
Guess who's getting quite perfect at ruined orgasms? Oh my gosh, me! Wanna know a secret? I do love dick. And my lovely boyfriend has some sub tendencies and doesn't "mind" helping me get a clips. And the best clips have the most truth. So I take the fact that I've been a little unsatisfied in my sex life, lately, into the dungeon, and use my pent up aggression to fix my boyfriend. For everyone to see! And I ruin him really, really bad. Not only about a four-count of loneliness before that dick pops, but I know it, too. There's no guessing with this one. Yay! I'm satisfied!
Duration: 14:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5667kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 641.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bad Boyfriend Rehab

Sabrina Banks Used and Abused in Hardcore Bondage Asotin

Cast: Sabrina Banks ,The Pope
Genres: natural boobs ,BDSM ,Humiliation ,Bondage ,Ball Gag ,Corporal Punishment ,Tattoo ,Squirting ,toned ,Rope Bondage
Sabrina Banks is a hot young little slut eager to learn more about bondage. She knows a little about rope but is still new to the scene. In this shoot we have Sabrina spread out, slapped, fucked, flogged, zapped, suspended, and left a squirting mess on the dungeon floor.
Duration: 54:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4901kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sabrina Banks Used and Abused in Hardcore Bondage
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15287 секунды с 9 запросами