View Single Post
Old 06-27-2024, 10:04 AM   #20666
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Love Note Part I

Love Note Part I

I Put on my collar and some matching pink gloves. I guess he saw what I put on when I was getting ready because he had purchased a new collar and tage that matched. I then assumed my subbie position. I think this is the problem with him getting on fetlife groups, it gives him ideas. Honestly I didnt like being made to sit in this position or in the corner at first because I was very sub-conscious about the way I looked but Ive actually grown to appreciatte everything that comes with submission. Johnny walked in and immediately ballgagged me. I had a fealing that I was going to be in for an ordeal if he started out with a ballgag. He then took my new metal cuffs. I Found these at fetcon and love the look of them. We bought them from Stores.. He then attached my collar and wrists to a leash. I did as I was told. Surrendering total control and understanding that I was pleasing him, which only made me happier. I ordered me to lie down after a while and started doing some more video.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 6:16
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 183.3 MB

Download Love Note Part I

Assylum - Your Pleasure is my World

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Patient Audrey Holiday
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Facial, Foot licking, Painal, Rough oral, Spitting, Bondage, Face slapping, gagging, Mind fucking, Spanking, Skinny
Video language: English

Audrey is back for more treatment at the hands of Dr. Mercies and the huge-cocked Orderly Grind. Previously, we blindfolded and gagged her, because she likes sensory deprivation. But now, Dr. Mercies tells her she has to use her own mind to take away her senses. She will submit so fully to him, he says, that she will only see, hear, touch, and taste his pleasure. Of course, his pleasure involves lots of rude face fucking, ass fucking, ass to mouth, slapping, and degradation. Poor Audrey gets her tits smacked too and has to condition herself to feeling only Dr. Mercies´ pleasure when that happens. Then he feeds her a big, thick patient sperm meal and asks Orderly Grind to gag her face.

Format: mp4
Duration: 58:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2159kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 977.2 MB

Download Assylum - Your Pleasure is my World

Sabrina Banks Used and Abused in Hardcore Bondage

Cast: Sabrina Banks ,The Pope
Genres: natural boobs ,BDSM ,Humiliation ,Bondage ,Ball Gag ,Corporal Punishment ,Tattoo ,Squirting ,toned ,Rope Bondage
Video language: English

Sabrina Banks is a hot young little slut eager to learn more about bondage. She knows a little about rope but is still new to the scene. In this shoot we have Sabrina spread out, slapped, fucked, flogged, zapped, suspended, and left a squirting mess on the dungeon floor.

Duration: 54:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4901kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Sabrina Banks Used and Abused in Hardcore Bondage

Lucy Lauren - blackboard

This cute girl from the UK told us she was into kinky things. We told her she could make some money by doing the shock challenge. 'Never heard of that, but I will try it!', Lucy Lauren said. Well, it was a lot harder than she thought, she already felt a big sting at level one, enough to make her jump and giggle at the same time. When she was told to write 'I love shock collars' on the blackboard, her back was turned to us, but she was so afraid for that next shock. we made her jump quite a lot, it was so hard for her to finish her task! Then we took it up to level 17, at which point Lucy Lauren finally stopped giggling. She was close to tears, but she made it!

Duration: 8:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14539kbps

File size: 875.7 MB

Download Lucy Lauren - blackboard

Mistress Elina shocked!

Strict Russian Mistress Elina has used a shock collar on many of her customers. Now she will get challenged herself! She is incredibly tough!

Duration: 5:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13305kbps

File size: 584.2 MB

Download Mistress Elina shocked!
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04146 секунды с 9 запросами