View Single Post
Old 06-27-2024, 10:37 AM   #9678
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Yasmine needs to get to 15 Baraga

Yasmine is not so sensitive at lower levels, but to get to level 15 and get her prize money was quite a challenge!
Format: mp4
Duration: 7:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14651kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 841.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Yasmine needs to get to 15

Jasmine Caro Bishopville

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace
Cast: Jasmine Caro
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, All Sex
Her new Master has the perfect approach to test her immediately: the sybian sex machine with her hands tied above her head. He has a present for her: a tiara. He flips on the machine and introduces her to his huge throbbing cock. Well, more like her throat.
Duration: 19:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7834kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jasmine Caro

Bella Rossi Broke Ass Bitch Cecil

Release Year: 2016
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Bella Rossi
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
The dealer takes one look at her and knows exactly how this exchange is supposed to go down. He asks for the money, but he can tell she isn't carrying that kind of cash with her.
Duration: 38:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7317kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bella Rossi Broke Ass Bitch

My Workout Stearns

Apparently, I have been ignoring my need to exercise. So, today, it is time to get in a little bondage work out. Dressed in my new gray leggings, black tennis shoes and a blue t-shirt, Johnny dreams up a whole new predicament (based on a picture he saw on that pesky internet) for me to try. He has me stand behind the short metal pole, and has me bend over. Then, he ties my legs together, at the knees, with rope and attaches them to the pole. At the same point where my legs attach to the pole, Johnny secures my metal cuff bound wrists to the pole as well. My collar is secured to the top of the pole with a chain. Johnny finishes this seemingly inocuous looking situation with a leather panel gag that for some reason makes me drool more than the ball gag. I am actually pleased that I maintain the position rather well for the pictures and videos. But, unfortunately, I am painfully reminded that I really should try to get in some exercise from time to time. That would make all this bondage stuff a whole lot easier!
Duration: 13:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5897kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 592.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Workout

Bubbles Farmer

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Thus the shoot opens with her trussed in the chair. An anal probe plies her nether with electrical pulses throbbing her sphincter. She is isolated with only the stimulation of her asshole. After a half-hour I begin to apply the rubber implements to her head.a
The contraptions now focus her attention on the fumes that wind their way into her brain. A chemical stimulation is beyond what she can imagine. Yet, we as beast begin our rituals with pheromones. She is thus primed with the scent.
Duration: 47:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bubbles

RTB - Emma and Emma Part 3 - Emma and Emma Haize Kottayam

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Emma, Emma Haize
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English
Everything is always worse when you barely have the breath to scream. Just ask Emma, who is currently trying to get a little air through the old school gas mask we have covering her face. It is making the electric shocks going through her pussy that much harder to deal with when she has to struggle for that calming deep breath she uses to center herself.
But there is more than one way to skin a cat, or choke a slut in this case. For instance, we aren't exactly shy about cramming Mr. Pogo down her throat until she starts to gag. She barely has the wherewithal to thank us for the attention, since she has been through so much today. Live Feeds are never easy and this is part three of one of our more brutal offerings. Something about the look of Emma just makes us feel like it is OK to push her to her limits.
We're not the only ones, either. Our members have never been the nicest bunch, always offering up their best ideas for how to make our bound beauties scream. Everyone brought their A-game and the only one who suffered for it was the slut who signed up for it. It's the exciting climax of an especially evil day, and you don't want to miss it.
Duration: 41:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RTB - Emma and Emma Part 3 - Emma and Emma Haize

Natalia Forrest – a bit too much Burkettsville

We love Natalia Forrest! She is so scared of everything! Her reactions are priceless, so we couldn’t resist starting higher (at level 5) and turning the power up very fast. The last shock at level 20 was a bit too much though…
Duration: 5:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14606kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 596.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Natalia Forrest – a bit too much

Время генерации страницы 0.12988 секунды с 9 запросами