View Single Post
Old 06-27-2024, 11:22 AM   #20667
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Little Lanta - gymnast girl shocked

Little Lanta - gymnast girl shocked

A new gymnast girl! Cute little Atlanta Moreno wanted to take the shock challenge to earn some cash, but she soon found out it was a lot harder than she expected. We asked her to show us her gymnast and contortion skills, but we interrupted each exercise with a shock! Little Lanta made very cute noises, as she got more and more frustrated. She is a keeper!

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14518kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 850.1 MB

Download Little Lanta - gymnast girl shocked

Mesh Bodysuit Tight Hogtie

Mina is wearing a black mesh bodysuit, black wet look thigh high socks and black heels. She is gagged, and tightly hogtied in pink rope. A very tough, very sexy predicament. The Doxy makes an appearance for some good vibrations.

Duration: 27:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8586kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Mesh Bodysuit Tight Hogtie

Mallory Knots

Cast: Mallory Knots
Genres: Breast Bondage ,Breast Abuse ,Outdoors ,natural boobs ,Domination ,Rope Bondage ,Bondage ,shaped ,shaved ,Brunette
Video language: English

Sierra was born to be bound.the way she struggles in her binds is priceless and those pleading eyes just make you want to add more rope so that this gem could never get away! This is a BONUS update, there will be a full update on Friday!

Duration: 17:44
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 206.5 MB

Download Mallory Knots

My Zen

I have found over the years that bondage helps my mind and body like yoga would for a vanilla person. Today, I exercise my bondage, mind, body and soul release with a strict hogtie with rope on the living room floor in a gray tank top and shiny black leggings. I have a single strip of thick microform tape over my mouth to remind me to calm my mind and keep me quiet. After several minutes tied tight and moving around, I feel much more at peace and my body feels much looser. Amazing! A few minutes a day is all it takes to keep me centered (at home at least).

Duration: 7:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5820kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 342.0 MB

Download My Zen

Little Lanta - cute girl gagged and tied

Little Lanta is cute! But she is also very very naughty as you may know (if not, google her). She wrote her name on the board before we caught her, but now we have her all tied up in rope. Unfortunately for Lanta, her boobs slipped out as we were tying her. Oh well, nothing we can do about it now! Lanta needs to stay a while, let's just call it detention.

Duration: 4:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14550kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 447.5 MB

Download Little Lanta - cute girl gagged and tied
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03553 секунды с 9 запросами