Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Assylum - Anal gameshow

Assylum - Anal gameshow

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Alexa Leon
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Facial, Painal, Rough oral, Bondage, Face slapping, Pain, Punishment, Screaming, Spanking, Suspension, Whipping, Amateur, Big ass, Big cock
Video language: English

Dr. Mercies believes that big asses require big destruction, and poor Alexa is a big-ass Latina girl. She gets more painal in this video that you´ve ever seen anywhere. And lots of nasty ass to mouth and whipped cream fucking--all as part of a sick gameshow.

Format: mp4
Duration: 56:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2359kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Assylum - Anal gameshow

Boundcon VIII report: bondage escape

Studio: SM-Circus
Genres: BDSM

Only short report of the bondage escape contest at Boundcon VIII with petgirls Jane and Marlin from our team

Duration: 11:08
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 130.1 MB

Download Boundcon VIII report: bondage escape

Maid Surprise Part I

I found a piece of paper and wrote the word "surprise" on it with a pen I found in the room. Then I taped it to microwave behind me using a piece of ductape I had found earlier. Using a seat from the kitchen I boosted myself on to the small kitchen counter. It is very difficult to do things in heals! I grabbed the rope and and double it in half, then wrapped it around my ankles, pulling the free ends through the double end, as I had seen done to me thousands of times before. The rope bit into my skin but was silky smooth at the same time. I pulled it tight and the last few feet I pulled it through the middle of the wrapped wrope. Then I wrapped the rope around the rope itself, between my ankles. I did the same for my thighs. I grabbed the thick cloth and used it as a gag. It was so thick I could bite as hard as I wanted to or make what ever noise I wanted, the noise would be muffled. All anyone would hear is a mufled "mphhhh". I then took the pair of hancuffs and fed them through the upper cabinets handles. This was a lot harder then it looked, especially since it was beind me. Hearing them click in place, I was secured.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 10:13
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 296.2 MB

Download Maid Surprise Part I

Little Lanta cuffed to the cross

All stretched out on the cross, there is nothing Little Lanta can do to stop the shocks. She is gagged and the tight shock collar on her neck scares her a lot. We gradually increase the shock level until she can't take it anymore.

Duration: 6:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12606kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 625.3 MB

Download Little Lanta cuffed to the cross

Companion Bitches

Cast: Cherry Torn ,Harmony ,Tia Ling
Genres: fake boobs ,Fingering ,Slave ,natural boobs ,Bondage ,Dominatrix ,shaved ,slim ,Blonde ,Femdom

Cherry Torn and Tia Ling make suitable companion's as they undergo Harmony's strict yet incredibly sexual domination. This is an exciting shoot from start to finish with lots of punishment, great bondage and anal sex!

Duration: 59:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Companion Bitches
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04016 секунды с 9 запросами