Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Sybil it is all about control Dudelange

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture
Video language: English
Bound in a chair Sybil sleeps; their face covered with thick leather. Their tits bound tightly. A slight purple hue shows just how long. He wants to control their sound - Sybil is gagged. He uses a latex hood to cover their face. A gag is blown up in their mouth. Then a leather gag is pushed into their mouth. He tests their ability to make sound from within the gag. He wants to control their breathing - Sybil's air is restricted. The latex hood can also be used with a rebreather bag. An extremely tight collar also helps to take their breath away. Sybil's breath is broken.
Format: mp4
Duration: 46:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7310kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sybil it is all about control

Existentialism Yarmouth

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
She was put into a frame and she was caned. Hard, brutal strokes, leaving vicious looking weals. She screamed repeatedly. She begged for the caning to stop. But the assault on her helpless body continued. And then what happened later? She was in this big copper sink, half submerged in water, unable to hear anything, unable (as she told us later) to see anything except for the light above. Being repeatedly shocked with electricity, never with any warning. At times a wet cloth was put over her face and she couldn't breathe. She was helpless, in pain and very frightened.
Duration: 51:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Existentialism

Ball Basher Locust

Cast: Riley Jenner
Genres: Femdom, High Heels, Stockings, Ballbusting, Cock And Ball Torture
Mistress Riley Jenner uses her slave's nuts for target practice. No Ball is safe!
Duration: 11:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11310kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 940.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ball Basher

Bonnie Day Chatter Bitch Part 1 Woodbine

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Bonnie Day
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Well, needs his business running like a well oiled machine, and if she is going to get in the way of that then she is going to have to be taught a lesson in proper office performance.
Duration: 39:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bonnie Day Chatter Bitch Part 1

Sybil is locked cart New Meadows

When he wants something he calls on them to scoot along and get this or that. The cart isn't that easy to maneuver from inside of it. Sybil does the best they can. Once he's built the vehicle of Sybil's next torment it's time for them to be transferred into it. Sybil is laying between two pipes. It is versatile and allows him various methods of humiliating and hurting Sybil. Sybil has to put a large metal plug in their ass. He canes their feet and ass. They struggle as he twists and torments them. After all that suffering Sybil gets to have an orgasm. All that suffering makes it that much better.
Duration: 51:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7356kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sybil is locked cart

Roughing It Limnos

Then I started hearing noises. Someone watching me. Everywhere I went I felt eyes on me. Every time I left my tent I felt like I was being followed.
I woke one morning to something around my neck, the taste of metal in my mouth. I opened the tent to see that I wasn't outside anymore.
I guess it was his woods, his hunting grounds. He stalked me and captured me. Now I'm his. A piece of meat for his amusement.
Duration: 48:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7347kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Roughing It

To Sir, With Pain Park Hills

It’s no use. She is just too awful. Before he terminates her he shows her how painful it is watching her type. He makes her put out an ad for a new assistant. One who is more capable in every way. He uses her one last time for his own amusement before taking her pretty little head.
Duration: 58:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7341kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: To Sir, With Pain

Время генерации страницы 0.11772 секунды с 9 запросами