Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Sybil is locked cart Schulter

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture
Video language: English
When he wants something he calls on them to scoot along and get this or that. The cart isn't that easy to maneuver from inside of it. Sybil does the best they can. Once he's built the vehicle of Sybil's next torment it's time for them to be transferred into it. Sybil is laying between two pipes. It is versatile and allows him various methods of humiliating and hurting Sybil. Sybil has to put a large metal plug in their ass. He canes their feet and ass. They struggle as he twists and torments them. After all that suffering Sybil gets to have an orgasm. All that suffering makes it that much better.
Format: mp4
Duration: 51:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7356kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sybil is locked cart

Bangin' Brunette Broad Pijnacker

Cast: Beretta James
Genres: mixed ,Feet ,Shackle ,Domination ,fake boobs ,Nipple Clamps ,BDSM ,Handler ,Ass Hook ,Brunette
Beretta James steps into a world of pain and pleasure.
She is restrained and spread. Stripped of her clothing and hoisted onto the balls of her feet by the ass hook firmly planted and tied off. She drools through her ball gag and it runs past the magnetic weights on her nipple clamps. The possibility of an orgasm allows her to endure the position.
The willing and perfect body is zip tied to a metal frame. Spread out and extremely vulnerable, she learns the hard way how to respect the cattle prod. Her anticipation matches the ferocious jolt making her orgasms that much harder.
She is positioned in a squat with her legs and arms pulled taut. Her wrists shackled to her neck and her ankles shackled to her waist. A compromising situation. She is made to bounce up and down on a cock until she is whipped and vibed into orgasm.
Duration: 54:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bangin' Brunette Broad

Bad Boy Toy Malin

Cast: Arabelle Raphael
Genres: Femdom, Strap-On, Anal, Stockings, Pegging, Bondage, Orgasm Denial, Handjob
Lounging on the couch, talking on the phone, Mistress Arabelle Raphael rests her feet up on the back of her piece of human furniture, DJ. Through his leather mask, he tries to slyly lick the tips of Arabelle's high heels and she notices. She digs her heels into his back and scolds him for being so bold. Arabelle takes her heels off and shoves her foot in DJ's mouth and calls him pathetic. She puts her feet on the ground and spanks DJ's ass as he's bent over worshiping her feet. She makes him stand up and teases his cock that's been locked in a see-through plexiglass ball smasher that holds his nuts prisoner. First she bites his dick and then she zaps his cock with an electronic zapper. She presses her ass against his cock and the cage gets tighter. She zaps his whole body and tells him to dance and he dances around in pain trying to please his Mistress. Next Mistress Arabelle has DJ get on his hands and knees. As she sits on the leather couch, she tugs at a rope tied to DJ's cock and balls and fucks DJ's ass with a dildo attached to her high heel shoe. She turns him around and makes him suck the cock attached to the strap-on she wears. She commands DJ to get on the couch and bend over and he obeys. She fucks him with a strap-on deep and hard and commands him not to look at her. In the final scene, Arabelle has DJ completely immobilized on the floor. She's wrapped his whole body in black electrical tape like a mummy. She gets his dick hard to use it for her pleasure. She uses his dick like a human dildo and fucks it until she cums. She climbs up his body and sits on his face with her pussy. She smashes his face with her big beautiful tits while she fucks him some more. Mistress Arabelle's pussy is too amazing and DJ can't hold in his cum anymore and shoots his pathetic load all over himself.
Duration: 58:57
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1367kbps

File size: 646.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bad Boy Toy

Bad Boyfriend Rehab Moffett

Cast: Lucid Lavender
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Nylon, Cumshot, Tease And Denial, Handjob
Guess who's getting quite perfect at ruined orgasms? Oh my gosh, me! Wanna know a secret? I do love dick. And my lovely boyfriend has some sub tendencies and doesn't "mind" helping me get a clips. And the best clips have the most truth. So I take the fact that I've been a little unsatisfied in my sex life, lately, into the dungeon, and use my pent up aggression to fix my boyfriend. For everyone to see! And I ruin him really, really bad. Not only about a four-count of loneliness before that dick pops, but I know it, too. There's no guessing with this one. Yay! I'm satisfied!
Duration: 14:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5667kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 641.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bad Boyfriend Rehab

Dutch On Ice Coldwater

Cast: Dia Zerva ,Dutch Bardoux
Genres: Pegging ,Prostate Stimulation ,Humiliation ,brunet ,Orgasm Denial ,Facesitting ,body builder ,Blonde ,BDSM ,shaped
I’ve tagged Dutch as none other than the Divine Bitches play meat. I’m going to pass this piece of slave meat around from Bitch to Bitch to see what happens just for my amusement. Miss Dia is the quintessential ice queen this day and I’ve never seen her hone her craft so well! Dutch is made to prove his strength in the form of exercise torment while in a scissor hold, he’s flogged and caned then receives an OTK spanking. Dutch is then tied up on a bed of ice as a reminder not to get his dick hard and to forget about his pleasure while made to worship ass. Dia isn’t satisfied with just ice and for added security she covers his cock and balls with clothes pins till Dutch is at his breaking point and Dia cums all over. Dutch is then put in rope bondage and strap-on ass fucked while having his cock and balls milked. Dia lets this tough piece of meat release but only with consequences!
Duration: 55:11

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dutch On Ice

The Greedy Electroslut! Towner

Cast: Lisa Tiffian ,Bella Rossi
Genres: Electro Clamp ,Big Tits ,BDSM ,Anal ,Domination ,Humiliation ,Facesitting ,natural boobs ,LezDom ,Cattle Prod
Bella Rossi has found another outlet for lesbian domination and electro sadism! Anal slut, Lisa Tiffian, takes the zapper, the violet wand, finger banging, a huge electrified dildo on a stick, face sitting, electrified butt plug, and tons of orgasms!
Duration: 47:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Greedy Electroslut!

For Bobbi Starr's Satisfaction Cape May Court House

Cast: Bobbi Starr ,Juliette March ,Jessie Cox
Genres: Humiliation ,Fingering ,Bondage ,Brunette ,Fetish ,Dominatrix ,Domination ,Petite ,Femdom ,Feet
The scene starts off in the midst of a steamy lesbian three-way. Plenty of pussy licking, ass licking, kissing and fingering ensues but soon Bobbi Starr shows her dominance over her two playthings and plenty of hot lesbian domination unfolds. The girls are spanked and fingered to orgasm. They are shackled and made to perform foot worship on Bobbi Starr’s beautiful feet while she masturbates. The ladies are paddled, pussy fucked and nipple tormented. Of course the day wouldn’t be complete without the best submissive getting strap-on ass fucked until her ass is gaping to Bobbi’s satisfaction.
Duration: 1:28:56

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: For Bobbi Starr's Satisfaction

Время генерации страницы 0.03503 секунды с 9 запросами