Old 06-27-2024, 01:45 PM   #40906
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Unchained Anal: Liz Jordan 1080p Holdrege

Cast: Liz Jordan
Genres: BDSM, Torture
Somewhere in the middle of some dessert, Tommy Pistol keeps a naked Liz Jordan in a doghouse. With a chain locked around her waist, she eats his food scraps and sleeps outside. Tommy lures her out of the tiny pen, sprays her down with a hose, and brings her into his trailer also know as ‘The Love Shack’. Once inside, Tommy takes some time exploring Liz’s mouth with his hands, and then with his cock. He face-fucks his clean pet back into a sloppy mess. Tommy ties Liz’s arms up with rope, bends her over a table, and fingers her asshole. After that he stuffs his cock inside her tight ass and fucks her deep, hard, and fast, and she begs for permission to cum. With his cock buried deep in her asshole, Tommy puts his leg on the table and makes Liz lick his dirty boot while he fucks her ferociously. Tommy ties Liz’s hands behind her back, lays her down prone on his bed, and continues fucking only her ass. After more anal drilling, Tommy gets into a 69 position and uses Liz’s thighs to choke himself while he face-fucks her. One last furious ass fucking and Tommy can’t contain himself and blows his load.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:01:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9722kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Unchained Anal: Liz Jordan 1080p

Sexual Recovery Pinole

Cast: James Deen ,Adriana Chechik
Genres: Ball Gag ,Doctor ,Clover Clamps ,natural boobs ,Domination ,big dick ,Flogging ,bottom ,Rough Sex ,Electrical Play
Video language: English
New girl Adriana Chechik is sexually rehabilitated by Dr. Deen in this hot role-play update! Adriana has very impressive deep throat skills and loves to be manhandled! She also gets put in strict bondage including a full suspension and endures various forms of corporal punishment!
Duration: 57:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexual Recovery

Quarantine Fun Hampstead

Just because we have been under fairly strict stay at home orders and required to maintain social distancing, does not mean that we cannot have fun. As a matter of fact, I am finding that the excuse to not go out and interact, has made things at home a lot more interesting. Like take tonight for instance....I put on a red cropped tank top with red satin panties -chosen by my fans - and climb up on the bed. Naturally, Johnny has put a metal collar around my neck and attached it with a chain to the end of the bed. It's not truly necessary considering I wasn't going anywhere anyway. But, Johnny wants to be sure. At the same time, I am given a shiny red ball gag and have my arms tied behind my back with red rope. Now, I know what you are thinking...what about the legs. I was just getting to that part. Once I am up on the bed, I hop over to the center and straddle my red magic wand cushion. Johnny allows me to stay over the cushion as long as I remain tied, gagged and having orgasms. Lucky for me.
Duration: 11:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5887kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 492.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Quarantine Fun

Purple Nightie North Walpole

It's time for something a little more sensuous. In my lavendar baby doll nightie, panties, black garter belt, stockings, high heels and gloves, I head down stairs. I smile timidly as I approach Johnny. I am not sure what type of mood he is in tonight. But, as I get closer to him, I realize that he seems pleased with my appearance. He has the same self indulgent thoughts that I do at the moment. He allows me to lay back on the couch as he ties my legs together in front of me and then proceeds to fasten my arms behind my back with rope. Then, he fills my mouth with packing and places a heavy amount of duct tape over my mouth. I weave around on the couch and moan hoping to please my Master. He release me all too quickly, but I am pleased that I have pleased him.
Duration: 13:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5867kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 578.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Purple Nightie

Stay Fit Or Get Hit Vacherie

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob
Tracey Sweet is restless. She needs to burn off her excess energy.A forced exercise session under the sting of the whip, followed by a tight hogtie serve to paci
Duration: 1:00:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7315kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stay Fit Or Get Hit

Angelic Suffering Kamas

Cast: Madison Scott
Genres: fake boobs ,BDSM ,Rope Bondage ,Submission ,Blonde ,slim ,Tattoo ,Domination ,Bondage ,Handler
Madison Scott is mythically beautiful. At 5’1, 95lbs this girl is all tits and ass. You simply do not see this kind of sexy every day.
This is our meet and greet with Madison, most of the tying is done on camera and the bondage takes a life of it’s own. We start with binding her elbows tightly together, this makes her huge breast just pop out, demanding our attention. So we bind them next. With her breasts tightly wrapped, Madison starts to realize this shit is for real.
The meet and great is how we test the toughness of a model, it sets the tone for the day and it gives us an idea of what this girl might be able to take. Madison passes with flying colors as we add brutal rope after rope until this girl is pulled three different ways and her body is at the breaking point. There is no hope for escape, she can only hope it ends soon. Another bondage lovers update!
Duration: 17:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 398.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Angelic Suffering

Natalia Forrest – not again Rosalia

The girl who definitely hates the shock collar the most, Natalia Forrest, is back again! Maybe she really needed the money. Why would she do this if she hates it so much?
Duration: 7:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14699kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 764.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Natalia Forrest – not again

Время генерации страницы 0.03528 секунды с 9 запросами