View Single Post
Old 06-27-2024, 01:45 PM   #40907
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Naomi Denise – encouragement Velenje

I told Naomi Denise to gag herself, nipple clamp herself, and cuff herself to the wall. She hesitated a bit, so I gave her some encouragement. Don’t worry, Naomi Denise loves electro play challenges, she is a very tough fit girl!!
Format: mp4
Duration: 7:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14621kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 844.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Naomi Denise – encouragement

My Yellow and Black Corset Longkou

Im always on the lookout for new lingerie even though I already have a ton of it. There's something sinful about wearing something naughty and other people have no idea. I guess thats what always appealed to me about garter belts and corsets. I've been trying to find stuff that isnt the 3 main colors you always see, red black and white. So when I found this yellow corset I ordered it immediately. When it arrived, to my dissapointment, it was a lighter shade of yellow. I then found a pink corset and a blue one in a new style. So my yellow one of my lingerie drawers for a while. When we started getting into different color rope I thought I could match the rope to the corset. I didnt ever get the chance to dye rope the color I wanted it. But I did pull out the yellow corset to wear. On twitter a fan had asked to see me in a frogtie. johnny wanted me in a strappado though, so we came up with this set. We used yellow rope and black rope. I didnt like the pics so much, we had a problem with the flash on the camera but Johnny thought the pics came out rather well. I'll leave it to you guys to decide?
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:05
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 121.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Yellow and Black Corset

SexAndSubmission - Katrina Colt - Anal Manasota

Studio: SexAndSubmission
Genres: Bdsm
Tommy gets a strict lecture from his girlfriend about him fucking up, and all he can do is complain about how everything is someone else’s fault. He has court appointed therapy and his therapist, Katrina doesn’t put up with his complaining. He arrives at his session, and instantly Katrina starts fucking with him. Every button that she can push, she pushes with all her might.
Duration: 1:15:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8929kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SexAndSubmission - Katrina Colt - Anal

Assylum - Whatever you like best Brewer

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Anal Bimbo 2, Arielle Aquinas
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asshole pain, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Gaping, Painal, Rough oral, Bondage, Crying, Dehumanization, Face slapping, Pain, Punishment, Spanking, Training
Video language: English
Real, extreme BDSM with intense anal pain, face fucking, mind fucking, ass eating, and more. I don´t know how to describe what we have here, because you can´t find stuff like this anywhere else. It doesn´t get more real, more crazy, more intense, or more beautiful in the end than this. That´s all I´m going to say. Watch the trailer for more.
Duration: 28:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2128kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 465.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Whatever you like best

Existentialism Reinholds

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
She was put into a frame and she was caned. Hard, brutal strokes, leaving vicious looking weals. She screamed repeatedly. She begged for the caning to stop. But the assault on her helpless body continued. And then what happened later? She was in this big copper sink, half submerged in water, unable to hear anything, unable (as she told us later) to see anything except for the light above. Being repeatedly shocked with electricity, never with any warning. At times a wet cloth was put over her face and she couldn't breathe. She was helpless, in pain and very frightened.
Duration: 51:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Existentialism

Nelly fiddled and shocked Uruapan

Shocked in a RigidFiddle! We just had to try it. Nelly was our not so willing victim, but she agreed because the prize money is always a good incentive. Let’s see if she can handle shocks in a fiddle!
Duration: 7:52
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11689kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 684.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nelly fiddled and shocked

Miss Muffett El Tocuyo

For Halloween, we always like to treat you with a few fun costumes. This year, Little Miss Muffet seems to get herself into a little trouble. With a little help from Johnny, she sits on her tuffet and is secured to a metal contraption on the floor. He gives her a nice cloth gag to keep her from calling to her sheep. Or you know, just being able to complain in her cute little dress. Of course, I am always glad to play the damsel in distress in these situations!
Duration: 14:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5897kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 633.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Miss Muffett

Время генерации страницы 0.04727 секунды с 9 запросами