View Single Post
Old 06-27-2024, 01:47 PM   #40912
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

For Bobbi Starr's Satisfaction Beresford

Cast: Bobbi Starr ,Juliette March ,Jessie Cox
Genres: Humiliation ,Fingering ,Bondage ,Brunette ,Fetish ,Dominatrix ,Domination ,Petite ,Femdom ,Feet
Video language: English
The scene starts off in the midst of a steamy lesbian three-way. Plenty of pussy licking, ass licking, kissing and fingering ensues but soon Bobbi Starr shows her dominance over her two playthings and plenty of hot lesbian domination unfolds. The girls are spanked and fingered to orgasm. They are shackled and made to perform foot worship on Bobbi Starr’s beautiful feet while she masturbates. The ladies are paddled, pussy fucked and nipple tormented. Of course the day wouldn’t be complete without the best submissive getting strap-on ass fucked until her ass is gaping to Bobbi’s satisfaction.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:28:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: For Bobbi Starr's Satisfaction

Assylum - Fuck My Sweet Ass Senseless Capitan

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Audrey Holiday
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, , Facial, Whipped cream, Bondage, Nasty filth, Spanking
Audrey likes sensory deprivation and anal sex. So to treat her, Dr. Mercies took away all her senses and re-educated her body to experience the world through only her ass. Sweet, young Audrey had to see, hear, taste, smell, and breathe ass while getting fucked up the butt by the good doctor. This anal therapy session includes some nasty whipped-cream anal and ass to mouth, with lots of deep ass-eating too. Dr. Mercies made her tongue his ass so deep that her ear rubbed against his ass cheeks. After he came all over her face and in her mouth, he covered her face with chalkboard tape to seal in that nutritious cum and prepare her for her next lesson.
Duration: 37:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2268kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 661.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Fuck My Sweet Ass Senseless

Wound Up Al Wakra

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob
Alice is so tiny that using such big ropes always seems a bit excessive. This time she's going to be tied up with twine. It's time consuming so we get to see Alice's reaction to being tied. Her nervous anticipation as she loses more and more control over her body.
Duration: 50:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7317kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wound Up

Willpower Hoffmeister

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob
It requires a lot of strength to submit your body to the kind of torments that we here at INSEX are doling out. It takes a certain type of woman to willingly give up control of her body for the pleasure of another.
Duration: 41:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7319kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Willpower

Anal Fear: Roxanne Rae Day Two Rector

Cast: Roxanne Rae ,Ramon Nomar
Genres: Humiliation ,Bondage ,Role Play ,Discipline ,Tattoo ,Stud ,Gimp ,Anal ,Oral Sex ,bottom
Roxanne Rae is at Ramon Nomar’s mercy when his big dick is pounding her ass. But when he breaks out the blindfold, the trainee looses her shit. Ramon keeps her on course and teaches her something about conquering her fears.
Duration: 47:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4903kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Fear: Roxanne Rae Day Two

Roughing It Alpignano

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture
Then I started hearing noises. Someone watching me. Everywhere I went I felt eyes on me. Every time I left my tent I felt like I was being followed.
I woke one morning to something around my neck, the taste of metal in my mouth. I opened the tent to see that I wasn't outside anymore.
I guess it was his woods, his hunting grounds. He stalked me and captured me. Now I'm his. A piece of meat for his amusement.
Duration: 48:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7347kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Roughing It

Purple Lingerie Elliot lake

My dear friend sent me these adorable purple cuban heeled stockings, because he knows how much I love the color purple. I will even wear a ball gag without much complaint if it is purple. Anyway, I just had to use these super cool stockings as soon as I found the time. We did do a similar purple lingerie set in the garage recently, so we used the rest of the same garter belt, panties, high heels, tank top and gloves as the previous set. But, this time, we took the fun upstairs and Johnny gave me a strapado tie to the hoist and a white on white ball gag. Lots of drool. But, It's always lots of fun when I am free to move around a bit more. Hope you enjoy all the purple as much as I do!
Duration: 13:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5891kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 594.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Purple Lingerie

Время генерации страницы 0.11770 секунды с 9 запросами