View Single Post
Old 06-27-2024, 02:03 PM   #103479
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

OF-ViktorOnee Tops Samir OneBoy Karlovac

Video language: English
There are those who believe that men, like fruit, are best when plucked at the height of ripeness. But how do you know when they're ready to be picked off the vine, as it were? We believe it's a combination of things, thing like the perfect smile, luscious lips, terrific body, mouth-watering cock and tight fuckhole
Format: mp4
Duration: 41:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: OF-ViktorOnee Tops Samir OneBoy

OnlyFans - Gabriel Coimbra, Cherr Brown and Kaleo Christian Melbourne Beach

There are two things a guy can count on in the morning: morning breath and morning wood. No longer a novice, he's really starting to enjoy the feeling of a thick cock in his ass.
Duration: 23:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: OnlyFans - Gabriel Coimbra, Cherr Brown and Kaleo Christian

Twink Top - Michael Flex - Chapter 3 - Top Training Candor

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Twink Top
Cast: Michael Flex, Coach Stone
Genres: anal, bareback, cum, gay, kissing, oral, rimming
I can’t get enough of young Michael. He’s the best player I’ve coached in many years and he’s recently become one of my best ever lovers! He’s the full package; he’s got a great body and an amazing dick, he’s constantly horny and to cap it all off, he’s not afraid to experiment. He’s always up for new experiences and the look on his face when he’s cumming is close to addictive. When I started to suspect he’d been with one of the other coaches, I felt a pang of jealousy. This emotion took me by surprise; it instantly made me want to have sex with him on a more regular basis, just so he didn’t feel the need to look elsewhere. This boy is way too special to lose. I invited him back to my office this afternoon after the training session and canceled a dinner which had been in my plans for weeks. I felt a bit only a bit guilty about ditching my friend at the last minute, but a guy’s gotta do what a guy’s gotta do! Within seconds, Michael and I were kissing. He was on top of me on the couch, thrusting his big fat dick against my groin. He wrapped his long, snake-like legs around my body and got me all kinds of up for it! I soon had his dick in my mouth. It’s the damned tastiest dick I’ve ever wrapped my lips around and the boy knows exactly how to get it sliding deep down into my throat. He also gives pretty good head himself. If he weren’t such a brilliant top, I’d be up for swapping roles with him. He can be quite domineering when he wants to be. Lemme tell you, when you do a job which involves calling the shots every day of your life, it can be quite hot to be told what to do for a change especially by someone so young. He likes me to stick my ass out while he gives my hole a good going over with his dirty little tongue. He wants me to be nice and wet so he can slide himself into me with the least resistance. He was so hopped-up to get it on with me this afternoon that he shoved it in without warning. I had to get him to stop for a moment to catch my breath! I squatted over the couch and allowed him to pummel me with the speed and force his body was calling for. I got onto my back and Michael continued thrusting like a jackhammer, plainly desperate to nut in his coach. It’s hard to explain quite how good he feels inside me. He fucks relentlessly and ruthlessly, often simply gritting his teeth, rolling his eyes to heaven and doing whatever he needs to do to gain maximum pleasure for himself. He came deep inside me, squirting a hefty load right into my guts. I think I can still feel it inside me, even now...
Duration: 28:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7737kbps
Audio: 242kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Twink Top - Michael Flex - Chapter 3 - Top Training

School Days part 2 Alpha

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Facial, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos, Threesome.
We met up with him at the park to chill and get to know him a bit before taking him back to the house and doing just what Greyson was asking for––a good dicking down!
Duration: 22:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6820kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: School Days part 2

Barbershop Play Wolcott

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation
Miguel Angel visits Dani Rivera’s barbershop where he often gets his beard and long black hair trimmed. After getting Miguel’s hair and beard wet, Dani applies some thick shaving foam on his neck and cheeks. While being shaven, Miguel Angel begins to touch himself, keeping his eyes fixed on Dani. And soon after, Miguel Angel slips his hand under Dani’s apron, enjoying his cock and getting him hard. Dani loosens up his apron, letting it fall; revealing a big thick cock that Miguel Angel can’t help but swallow right away. This turns out to be a full-service barbershop: trim, shave and fuck. Walk-Ins welcome!
Duration: 18:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7759kbps
Audio: 248kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Barbershop Play

Tonygenius69 & ty Clemmons

爽やかリーマンノンケがビデオに初� �演!!
男とキス、フェラをするのが初めて� �が、手を自由に使えないことをいい� ��とにやられ放題!初めての口内射精 。味はどうだったでしょうか
Duration: 22:33
Video: 1080x1080, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps

File size: 994.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tonygenius69 & ty

BoysHalfWayHouse Memphis Sucks - Incident #365 Craigsville

Studio: BoysHalfWayHouse
Cast: Memphis Rhodes
Every once in a while, we House Managers need to fill a resident's mouth full of nut in order to remind him to follow the rules. It's a damn good thing that we have some excellent and experienced cocksuckers here at the House. It really makes keeping order an enjoyable experience for us. The residents? Well, most don't like it too much, but we've found that once they get used to the taste of cum, they focus on making it really good dome so that they can get it done with as fast as possible. This resident, however, definitely has a wide open throat and a slow, easy style. It was a pleasure skull fucking him and using his throat as a cum dump. He might not be the most law-abiding guy, but at least he has one skill up his sleeve.
Duration: 13:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2442kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 266.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BoysHalfWayHouse Memphis Sucks - Incident #365

Время генерации страницы 0.04002 секунды с 9 запросами