Old 06-27-2024, 05:29 PM   #20671
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Nikki Nievez and Kelly Wells

Nikki Nievez and Kelly Wells

Cast: Nikki Nievez ,Kelly Wells
Genres: Lesbian ,Pussy Eating ,Humiliation ,BDSM ,Facesitting ,Bondage ,Slave ,Fingering ,Vaginal Penetration ,buttplug
Video language: English

Kelly Wells has a fantastic body, pretty face and craves to be dominated thoroughly. Nikki Nievez is strict and demands hard punishment before rewarding her slaves. This session has rough sexual play and an intense anal scene with a giant acrylic plug!

Format: mp4
Duration: 38:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 854.8 MB

Download Nikki Nievez and Kelly Wells

HardTied Fear The Woodsman Rain DeGrey

Release Year: 2012
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: Extreme BDSM, Device Bondage, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation

Welcome to an installment of the Hardtied feature movie series. These movies are real life fantasies of the very girls that appear in the film, played out in a safe, sane environment for your viewing pleasure.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 58:27
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 695.6 MB

Download HardTied Fear The Woodsman Rain DeGrey

Angelic Suffering

Cast: Madison Scott
Genres: fake boobs ,BDSM ,Rope Bondage ,Submission ,Blonde ,slim ,Tattoo ,Domination ,Bondage ,Handler
Video language: English

Madison Scott is mythically beautiful. At 5'1, 95lbs this girl is all tits and ass. You simply do not see this kind of sexy every day.
This is our meet and greet with Madison, most of the tying is done on camera and the bondage takes a life of it's own. We start with binding her elbows tightly together, this makes her huge breast just pop out, demanding our attention. So we bind them next. With her breasts tightly wrapped, Madison starts to realize this shit is for real.
The meet and great is how we test the toughness of a model, it sets the tone for the day and it gives us an idea of what this girl might be able to take. Madison passes with flying colors as we add brutal rope after rope until this girl is pulled three different ways and her body is at the breaking point. There is no hope for escape, she can only hope it ends soon. Another bondage lovers update!

Duration: 17:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 398.8 MB

Download Angelic Suffering

Merry Christmas 2018

I used this lingerie for Christmas a couple of years ago and it is such a beautiful set that I had to use it again. So, here I am...once again.... on the prelude to Christmas.... dressed in a shimmery red with sparkly white lace bra, panty and garter belt set with my red cuban heeled stockings and gloves. And, what can Johnny do with me, now that the Christmas tree is in place? Well, of course, he hogties me with rope and puts a drool inducing ball gag in my mouth. Let the holidays officially begin!

Duration: 11:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5850kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 511.7 MB

Download Merry Christmas 2018

Lisa Scott - up till 30

Lisa Scott wants a bit more of the prize money. But every time she is waiting on her knees, wearing the shock collar, she is thinking: why did I take this challenge? Too late now, she needs to get up till level 30 to get her prize!

Duration: 7:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14652kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 827.0 MB

Download Lisa Scott - up till 30
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14505 секунды с 9 запросами