View Single Post
Old 06-27-2024, 06:38 PM   #20673
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Yvette Xtreme Visits for Bondage - Part 3

Yvette Xtreme Visits for Bondage - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I tie Yvette's elbows together, chicken wing her and then I cinch her arms to her body. I stand her up and tie off the back of her chest harness above. I tie her head back using the D-ring in her head harness. I step back and watch Yvette endure her bondage. This is one of those clips that I have been sitting on fr a while. Things didn't go as planned. For instance, I didn't tie the spreader bar good enough and it came loose. The lighting isn't as good as I would have liked. Overall, it's not bad and Yvette later told me that it was the most intense clip she has ever done, so if you are a Yvette Extreme fan, you'll love it.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:57
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 851.3 MB

Download Yvette Xtreme Visits for Bondage - Part 3

Bubbles

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

Thus the shoot opens with her trussed in the chair. An anal probe plies her nether with electrical pulses throbbing her sphincter. She is isolated with only the stimulation of her asshole. After a half-hour I begin to apply the rubber implements to her head.a
The contraptions now focus her attention on the fumes that wind their way into her brain. A chemical stimulation is beyond what she can imagine. Yet, we as beast begin our rituals with pheromones. She is thus primed with the scent.

Format: mp4
Duration: 47:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Bubbles

Tanya goes to level 30

Beautiful (and tough) Tanya is back, and today she will attempt (again) to reach shock level 30. Ouch!

Duration: 5:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14729kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 604.4 MB

Download Tanya goes to level 30

Sydney Hale, Self Bound Bliss!

Sexy Sydney, in stockings, garters, bra and panties enjoys an evening of self applied harness ballgag and rope!

Duration: 8:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5033kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 339.8 MB

Download Sydney Hale, Self Bound Bliss!

Tennis Skirt

I don't play tennis. At least I haven't in a very long time. Which begs the question? What should I do with all these tennis skirts? I should probably mention that I don't have a country club membership either. I am not sure I would really fit in there. Can't imagine why!
Anyhow, the obvious answer to the aforementioned query is that Johnny should tie me up and gag me. A little bit of bondage to pair with my unused country club threads. Johnny is more than happy to scratch that itch. Plus, he doesn't really like that I have clothes that I hang onto, that he purchased, that I don't ever wear!
So, Johnny seats me on the floor in the bedroom wearing pink tennis skirt, white button up shirt, panties, white socks, and white keds style canvas tennis shoes. He proceeds to tie my arms behind my back with rope. Benevololently, he allows me to leave my legs untied (but I think that is mostly so he can see my panties - upskirt shots). And, he gives me a microfoam tape gag that matches my country club vibe perfectly.

Duration: 14:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5900kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 639.1 MB

Download Tennis Skirt
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11111 секунды с 9 запросами