View Single Post
Old 06-27-2024, 08:46 PM   #20674
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default They Get Revenge - Part 3

They Get Revenge - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Eric continues to lightly slap and squeeze Cherry's bound tits, before he ties her neckrope overhead once again. He turns her around and removes his belt. He repeatedly whips Cherry's ass with it. When she yelps a little to loudly, Riley covers her mouth with her hand. Riley looks on with a big grin as Cherry is punished. A few hard hand spanks come next. Riley and Eric sit back and order Cherry to dance for them while neckroped. She does so very reluctantly, and her captors are not happy with her performance. They get up and start snipping away the rest of her clothing. They give her a wedgie with her panties, before snipping them off and shoving them in her mouth. Her lovely little blazer is next. As Eric snips away at her blazer, Riley has fun groping Cherry and slapping her with the wooden paddle. She's left in just her heels, stockings, and garter belt. A tight crotchrope is next. Then they bind her elbows and chicken wing her, with more and more rope. They remove her neckrope and place cherry on the floor. This is where Part 3 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:40
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 838.3 MB

Download They Get Revenge - Part 3

The Gallery

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

Bella Rossi visits the farm and is instructed in electrical torments. Her subject is crammed into a small hanging cage and readied with the head yoked between the cage bars, the jaw stretched wide to avoid touching a large wired dildo locked in her mouth, at the other end an electric butt rod is buried deep in her asshole to complete the circuit. Thus, we delight watching Bella, a blossoming sadist, terrorize the caged cunt.

Format: mp4
Duration: 31:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7794kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download The Gallery

The Sahrye - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I remove Sahrye's blindfold and take a look at my work and her ass. It looks even better tied up, and I can't help myself. I have a lot of rope still to apply, but i spend some time smacking her ass instead. Sahrye whimpers and drools as I remove her bra and grope her tits. I grab more rope and spend some time adding a chest harness. After a while though, I grab her by her crotchrope and smack her bound ass again for a bit. I then sit her down in a chair and replace her ballgag with a giant sponge gag and tape. I untie her wrists and retie them behind her back. I tie a rope around her neck and then I stand her back up, tying her neckrope off above. From here on out I just keep adding more and more rope.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 35:01
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download The Sahrye - Part 2

Mark Davis, Jamie Huxley and Sandra Romain

Cast: Mark Davis ,Jamie Huxley ,Sandra Romain
Genres: Facefucking ,Outdoors ,Blowjob ,Brunette ,natural boobs ,master ,shaved ,Rope Bondage ,Domination ,PIV

Jamie Huxely and Sandra Romain are taken to a remote abandoned barn house. Tied outside on a cool morning they are made to serves their master, Mark Davis. Jamie accepts her position and willfully submits while dominant natured Sandra is defiant at first but eventually gives in. Bound and fucked was a big turn on for both girls especially Sandra's anal sex.

Duration: 32:57
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 383.8 MB

Download Mark Davis, Jamie Huxley and Sandra Romain

Cowtest part 2

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion.
When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum.

Duration: 51:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Cowtest part 2
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.35374 секунды с 9 запросами