View Single Post
Old 06-28-2024, 12:46 AM   #20676
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Russian supermodel clamped and shocked

Russian supermodel clamped and shocked

Straight out of a Bond movie, tall blonde Katia is elegant, and very tough! She is nipple clamped with painful clover clamps but she doesn't want to show any pain. The same goes for the shocks, she tries to ignore them. We cuff her wrists behind her back and take her to level 25. Awesome self control by Katia!

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14527kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 803.7 MB

Download Russian supermodel clamped and shocked

Elbows bound, spread on the floor, made to cum over and over Crotch rope

Cast: Tara Lynn Foxx ,Isis Love
Genres: Vaginal Penetration ,mixed ,Domination ,Rope Bondage ,natural boobs ,Blonde ,Fingering ,BDSM ,shaped ,Crotch Rope
Video language: English

Live Show Mondays brings you part 1 of the July live show that featured Tara Lynn Foxx and sexy co-top Isis Love.
Tara is so cute, it's not often you get to tie up girls so innocent and normal looking, but when you can it is a beautiful thing. We start the live show out by binding her elbows tightly together, and spreading her out on the floor, she is stripped of her clothes and her hair is tied back to the wall.
Isis love then makes this girl cum and cum hard, Matt Williams then makes this girl suffer and suffer hard by tying a brutal crotch rope to two monster weights and suspending them though her swollen wet pussy! Tara is pulled up and is suffering, as her head is pulled back and she is raised off the ground by her pussy.
During these live shoots you can see all the onscreen tying, nothing is edited, it happens live and you see it as it happened!

Duration: 20:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 462.8 MB

Download Elbows bound, spread on the floor, made to cum over and over Crotch rope

Sweetie Plum - magic wand vs shock collar

It's the cute Sweetie Plum who gets to battle against the shock collar today! Will I successfully stop her from reaching an orgasm? Join and watch all videos now for 1 low price!

Duration: 7:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14692kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 783.0 MB

Download Sweetie Plum - magic wand vs shock collar

The Girl Punished for Disobeying - Part 1

A few days ago the girl was ordered to strip and she, being the brat she is, refused. With a handful of her hair and her wrists bound behind her back, I guide her to a chair in the basement. I put her over my knee and start spanking her with my hand. After a while I get up and roughly manhandle and rip her shirt open for a while before I position her facing a post. I tie her to it at her waist, before strapping a ballgag tightly in her mouth. I clover clamp her and then tie the clamps together around the post, pulling and stretching her nipples. I grab a thick leather strap and start whipping her ass with it. Every impact makes the girl jerk and yank on the clamps. Her reactions started off soft and subdued, but they have intensified into sqeals and yelps. After a while, I remove her boots and her jodphurs. I start by squeezing her clamped tits and smacking her ass with my hand. I pick up the belt and continue where I left off. Once her ass is a nice shade of red, I remove her clamps and the waist rope. I turn her around and remove her wrist rope and then tie her wrists around the post. I roughly rip away the rest of her shirt. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 20:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2902kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 450.8 MB

Download The Girl Punished for Disobeying - Part 1

Purple Lingerie

My dear friend sent me these adorable purple cuban heeled stockings, because he knows how much I love the color purple. I will even wear a ball gag without much complaint if it is purple. Anyway, I just had to use these super cool stockings as soon as I found the time. We did do a similar purple lingerie set in the garage recently, so we used the rest of the same garter belt, panties, high heels, tank top and gloves as the previous set. But, this time, we took the fun upstairs and Johnny gave me a strapado tie to the hoist and a white on white ball gag. Lots of drool. But, It's always lots of fun when I am free to move around a bit more. Hope you enjoy all the purple as much as I do!

Duration: 13:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5891kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 594.7 MB

Download Purple Lingerie
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11513 секунды с 9 запросами