View Single Post
Old 06-28-2024, 02:23 AM   #71162
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Boys Halfway House - 19 Year-Old Cock Sucking Slut

Boys Halfway House - 19 Year-Old Cock Sucking Slut

This guy just got out of prison a few weeks before this video. He had a lot of charges, including armed robbery. So sad to see such a good looking guy down on his luck. He needed a legal place to stay, and so I met him. After he fucked up a few times, I told him that he would need to suck my dick and let me cum in his mouth if he wanted to stay longer, or it was back to the pen. He reluctantly agreed at first, but after he took my daddy cock in his mouth, I could tell that he had probably sucked a few dicks in prison. Fuck, his mouth felt good.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4831kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 601.1 MB

Download Boys Halfway House - 19 Year-Old Cock Sucking Slut

VOYR-Gael Cleo & Sam Muller

Video language: English

His place to suck his cock and get his ass fucked. Jed feeds him some dick before plowing his big dick into Tristan's tight ass and flooding it with his man milk.

Duration: 26:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4186kbps
Audio: 144kbps

File size: 829.6 MB

Download VOYR-Gael Cleo & Sam Muller

Dad Creep - Leaked Video

Release Year: 2024
Studio: SayUncle
Cast: Brody Kayman, Sage Roux
Genres: anal, bareback, daddy, gay, kissing, oral, riding, rimming, smooth

Worried about what his stepson Sage is doing online, Brody starts watching a video the boy uploaded. He soon realizes that his stepson is shooting hot content, jerking off his pink cock for strangers to watch. Suddenly, Sage barges into the room and finds his stepdad watching him masturbate on camera. The concerned twink tells Brody he shouldn't be doing that, but the horny stepdad is already hard and also determined to teach him a lesson about privacy. Soon, stepson and stepdad end up stroking each other's cocks. Sage just can't believe how nice it feels to rub his stepdad's dick, and things get even steamier when Brody reaches out to Sage's cock to suck it. Now, Sage won't stop until he cums while getting his hole stuffed by his stepdaddy.

Duration: 22:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2879kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 505.6 MB

Download Dad Creep - Leaked Video

School Days part 2

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Facial, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos, Threesome.
Video language: English

We met up with him at the park to chill and get to know him a bit before taking him back to the house and doing just what Greyson was asking for--a good dicking down!

Duration: 22:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6820kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download School Days part 2

Tonygenius69 & Tristan

見覚えのある方もいるんではないで� �ょうかさらにバルクマッチョになっ� ��再登場です!!
大の女好き既婚者なのに、男のフェ� �テクと手コキで今回も色々と出して� ��らっちゃいました!必見です

Duration: 27:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Tonygenius69 & Tristan
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03249 секунды с 9 запросами