View Single Post
Old 06-28-2024, 05:54 AM   #20678
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default The Slip

The Slip

Sometimes, when you are a bit sated in the afternoon, it's fun to just dress up in an enticing ensemble and see how well your man can push your limits....Johnny likes it when I'm in this sort of mood and he always knows just what to do! I put on matching black and white bra and panties, with a white garter belt and nude stockings. Then, I put a long white satin night gown on over top. Johnny is happy to see me as expected. He grabs some rope...a lot of rope...and a piece of cloth. Then it's out to the loft where I'll have plenty of room to roll around. He dashes to put me in a strict hogtie with elbows tied, so he can see how far I'll make it. Johnny, who doesn't really want to hear what I have to say very much, also, puts a cloth gag over my mouth. He's actually pretty impressed at how well I am able to get around in my long satin night gown. And, he ajudicates that he should just leave me here for a while, to wear me out. That way, I'll be easy prey later..

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:25
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2097kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 122.5 MB

Download The Slip

Farm

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys
Video language: English

In the debut of the Insex Farm, sassy sub 49 is relocated to the country for a sample of the simple life. In the morning, she takes a ride into town, keeping him company while he runs his errands. Seated in a cage in the back of his truck, her eyes dart nervously; she is pondering her fate. Back on the farm, she is again delivered to the barn. Hoisted high in the air, she waits, surrounded by the darkness. Awakened early, she is lead outside, chained and restrained with ankle and wrist manacles. Her first chore of the day is to dig a hole in the hard, rocky earth.

Duration: 47:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4815kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Farm

Thiccy Niccy - resilient slave girl

Thiccy Niccy is a 24/7 slave girl. She has been through harsh training, like milking, oral service, bondage endurance, and much more. She is very tough! She knows how to control her breathing and fight the pain of the shocks. Niccy only breaks around level 35! Very impressive!

Duration: 6:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14703kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 668.3 MB

Download Thiccy Niccy - resilient slave girl

Bobbi Starr returns to Public Disgrace

Cast: Bobbi Starr ,Erik Everhard
Genres: Brunette ,Hitachi ,Rope Bondage ,Slave ,unshaved ,Anal ,heavymetal ,Metal Bondage ,Tattoo ,Ball Gag ,Discipline ,Cage

Locked in a cage Bobbi is rolled into a busy bar where patrons laugh nervously at her bound body. She is slowly undressed, made to cum, clamped, fondled and fucked. Her naked body is paraded around the bar and her mouth, pussy, and ass are fondled by strangers!

Duration: 1:07:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Bobbi Starr returns to Public Disgrace

Adrianna Nicole

Cast: Adrianna Nicole

In prison, the inmates have no power. Behind bars the wardens have all control. The prisoners are at their mercy.and every now and again the guard likes to take advantage of their situation. Petal is helpless in her cell, she does not know if she will be scrubbed clean, made to cum or just left to struggle in tight bondage.she does not know that today she will receive all of this and more.

Duration: 33:27
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 389.4 MB

Download Adrianna Nicole
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15625 секунды с 9 запросами