View Single Post
Old 06-28-2024, 07:53 AM   #17925
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Ballbusting Sadist Solden

Cast: Lexi Sindel
Genres: Femdom, Ballbusting, Humiliation, Kicking, Cock And Ball Torture
Mistress Lexi's booted ball kicks drop her slave to the floor again and again, greatly amusing Lexi. But Lexi also wants to feel the pain she is delivering, so she takes off her boots to deliver several bare foot shots as well.
Format: mp4
Duration: 6:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3013kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 141.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ballbusting Sadist

Ballbusting with Angry Stilettos Prairie City

Cast: Ms. Kirin
Genres: Femdom, Ballbusting, Cock And Ball Torture, Asian
As the series of punishment progresses Ms. Kirin is getting more pissed off at her house bitch's incompetence. Ms. Kirin can't believe this dumb bitch can't even mop a floor properly. What the fuck did she bring into her household, into her life? One thing that Ms. Kirin is secretly proud of is that her little bitch remembers (from their previous training sessions) to spread his legs, offer his balls and ass every time she kicks or digs into his body and balls with her severely high stilettos heels. Maybe he is trainable, she thinks... Maybe she will keep him around... Even when her little bitch cries rolling on the floor begging Ms. Kirin to stop she will not. Absolutely Not. Ms. Kirin doesn't believe in safewords and she doesn't feel much compassion when a pathetic slave bitch begs her to stop while receiving a much deserved punishment. It is Ms. Kirin who decides when he's had enough not some lowly imbecile house bitch. Understood?
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 9:02
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8, 5859kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 396.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ballbusting with Angry Stilettos

Ballbusting Surprise with Lady Bellatrix Honeoye

Cast: Lady Bellatrix
Genres: Femdom, Ballbusting, Cock And Ball Torture, Humiliation
This is an excerpt to a real ballbusting session. My regular was coming over and I decide to give him the surprise of a lifetime. She happened to be visiting at the time so I thought lets give him his money's worth. The slave is bound to a pole and received continuous brutal blows where we take turns on him in various positions.. as much as slave wails he continues having a raging hard on. The torture continues as Lady Bellatrix and I torment my regular ballbusting slave after he has already endured many kicks knees and slaps Lady B makes him get on all fours and kicks him hard from behind until he can take no more. We bind him back on the bondage pole and decide to take turns slapping him as hard as we can, while chatting about girl stuff and making fun of the slave. Although he is in agony his hard cock tells us he needs more blows. This is an excerpt to a real ballbusting session.
Format: avi
Duration: 28:24
Video: 720x404, DivX 5, 1367kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 312.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ballbusting Surprise with Lady Bellatrix

Ass Fucked Bitchboy North Waterboro

Cast: Lily Labeau
Genres: Femdom, Anal Play, Strap-On, Pegging, Anal
Goddess Lily has plans for her slave and intends to strip it of all human and masculine dignity. She already has trained the little bitch to only bark like a when spoken to, and now she is training it to take her big strapon cock in its ass pussy without complaint. She enjoys hearing the bitch's pathetic whimpering as she fucks its asshole over and over again. It does not matter if he doesn't like it, in fact she prefers that the pegging makes him suffer for her. This is about her pleasure and satisfaction, not his. Goddess Lily will not be happy until her slave's tight little asshole is forcefully stretched open until it is totally loose and gaping wide.
Duration: 27:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10812kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ass Fucked Bitchboy

Ballbusting Leg Workout Brno

Cast: Princess Carmela
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Humiliation, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Cock And Ball Torture
So I was at the gym and because I'm so hot basically all the guys were staring at me and wouldn't leave me alone. I was so pissed that I left the gym to go back to Mean Girl Manor and not only finish my leg workout, but also take out some of my. When I come walking in- there is my slave where I commanded him to be- laying face up in front of the couch. I chain him to the legs of the couch and strap his legs into the legspreader so he is completely helpless- and also in perfect position for me to use his balls as a workout tool for my legs! I stand between his legs and slowly raise my leg up behind me, really fleeexing that hamstring...and then slam my foot down into his exposed balls to work my incredibly strong quads! (How do you think I got these massive, sexy thighs??). The poor slave is in such pain after just one. But he is absolutely distrought when I casually announce to him that I plan on doing 3 sets of 10 reps- for each leg! Haha. Toward the end I even through in some nice ball stomps to work my glutes! LOL. Poor slave is in absolute agony as I slam the soles of my tennis shoes down onto his vulnerable, exposed balls. But I love it! It makes for such an amazing - and fun - workout! (For ME anyways...I don't really care if its fun for the stupid slave. It was made to suffer, so it's basically just serving its purpose, in my opinion. And the best part is, no guys ogling me or making comments except. BTW, this loser came to Mean Girl Manor and paid me. Come here, pay me, and be in the clip yourself! Don't just write in and think we will do whatever you say just coz you.
Duration: 10:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11777kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 935.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ballbusting Leg Workout

Balls Squashed by Angel Strongstown

Cast: Angel
Genres: Femdom, Ballbusting, Cock And Ball Torture, Kicking, Humiliation
This pathetic slave is watching Angel strip in her Bikini. The thing is that when you get a lap dance from Angel you better be ready, because her gigantic ass might squashe your balls flat. She does butt drops, kicks, knees, squeezes, and much more to his balls.
Duration: 26:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4809kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 944.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Balls Squashed by Angel

Ass Smothers Chastity slave in a Shiny Bodysuit Eutin

Cast: Mia
Genres: Femdom, Smothering, Ass Licking, Bikini, Ass Worship, Financial Domination, Face Sitting
Mia mounts her chastity slave's face. He's so weak and tiny! Mia bounces her ass and giggles. The slave struggles to breathe. Mia rocks her hips back and forth. She tells the slave to stop squirming. Mia changes her position so that the slave's nose is in her crotch. She giggles.. Mia stretches out her legs. The slave's face must bear her full weight. This is very challenging for the slave. He cannot breathe at all when she sits like this. She tells the slave to stop fighting her. She has already decided that he is not going to get air. The slave becomes very passive. He eventually fights less and less and becomes more accepting of the situation. Mia likes that he is starting to give up. That's what this training is really about. The slave becomes less animated and more lifeless. Mia bounces her ass contentedly on his passive body.
Duration: 12:08
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 19641kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ass Smothers Chastity slave in a Shiny Bodysuit
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.16274 секунды с 9 запросами