View Single Post
Old 06-28-2024, 07:55 AM   #17929
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Ballbusting For Twitter Tributes Sarajevo

Cast: Princess Amber
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Training, Ballbusting, High Heels
So I am sitting on the Throne at Mean Girl Manor and decide to do a live feed for all my fans on Twitter. I have a slave kneeling at my feet, per the usual around Mean Girl Manor. Then I have a great idea! I will use the slave's balls to kick as much as I want for my fans! And I will make $$$ from it!! I decide for every $5 tribute I get, I will kick my slave in the balls! Isn't that a great idea?? What a great way to use a slave to make $$$!!! Watch the clip to see how it goes! (These are some really hard kicks btw! Imagine how hard I would kick it for a $100 tribute! LOL!) I made pretty good money though! Not to mention the $$$ I will make from this clip starts selling like crazy! LOL Let me know if you want me to do more live-feed stuff like this, losers. Or I can even tell other Mean Girls to do it using Our house slaves. We are thinking about doing more live streaming stuff...pay us to these freaks live! Haha
Format: mp4
Duration: 7:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13755kbps
Audio: 252kbps

File size: 801.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ballbusting For Twitter Tributes

Ball Shocks for Pup San Secondo Parmense

Cast: Princess Cindi
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, High Heels, Ball Abuse, Human Furniture, CFNM
Its the first day for my newest domestic pain slave and whore, LOL! I decided to see just what I have to deal with here. I little humiliating and degrading puppy play along with A shock collar. Yes! But its a better test of how much pain a slave can take when I make him attach the shock collar around his ball sack, lol! I have Empress Jennifer running camera on this video so you might hear her laughing at him off-camera when he screams for his life, haha! But he must endure the shocks as well as letting me test him out as human furniture to rest my princess feet on while I watch TV. After all, he will be serving me and any guests as human furniture whenever I want- so he better get used to it.
Duration: 10:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11723kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 905.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ball Shocks for Pup

Ass Locked Cunt Licker Tenakee Springs

Cast: Adria Rae
Genres: Femdom, Ass Worship, Ass Licking, Pussy Licking, Pussy Worship, Anal Hook, Stockings, Cock And Ball Torture
The best way to transform an unruly slave into an obedient pussy whipped bitch is by using their manhood to force them on all fours. Mistress Adria Rae has her bitch boy's hole locked tight with an ass hook and balls trapped in a humbler keeping him extra docile and obedient. She orders him to worship her ass and cunt knowing his only focus will be on pleasing his Goddess. He physically is unable to do anything else.
Duration: 11:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11243kbps
Audio: 308kbps

File size: 974.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ass Locked Cunt Licker

Ass Worship Bitch Canal Point

Cast: Goddess Becky
Genres: Femdom, Ass Worship, Blonde, Ass Eating, Smothering, Humiliation
Becky is a very spoiled girl. She hates selfish males and likes to be spoiled. She is very greedy when it comes to getting orgasms. All the hard work of being hot allows her to be very demanding of chastity service males. Sore tongue? Painful neck? Stop being selfish and think about her! In this clip Becky enjoys ass worship from a chastity service male. She is rich arrogant and bitchy. After while of mild disobedience, she uses the ass worship head harness to hold her chastity service male in place. Strapped to her ass he has no choice but to try and please her. The only path out of this for the service male is to service her. Spoil her. Make her feel special. Beck keeps tightening the straps ensuring a tighter seal, and increasing her personal pleasure. The male begins to groan in agony as its neck is getting so sore. Becky does not care about the service male's tongue or back.
Duration: 19:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10855kbps
Audio: 254kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ass Worship Bitch
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03836 секунды с 9 запросами