View Single Post
Old 06-28-2024, 09:01 AM   #5405
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

The Joy of Suffering Turtle Lake

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture
Video language: English
The world was black. I tried to feel around with my hands and feet as I was dragged into the room.
The utter silence inside the thick leather was deafening. I had no idea what to expect. I had been beaten before.
had worked for Paintoy where I was severely beaten. On Hardtied I was used sexually for pleasure.
With OT though I didn't know what would happen.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:02:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7343kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Joy of Suffering

Gakuen Sodom South English

Professor Ocee always seemed a little sinister, but no one ever knew he was a mad sadist! Now he's holding the entire campus hostage, subjecting all the inmates to perverse sexual torture and terror... Several schoolgirls are bullying a classmate, while the school teacher, Yoshihiko, is watching them with a laugh through the ajar door. The school is shaken by a violent explosion in the next door, and reality changes: the victim and the executioners alike become the victims of a maniacal teacher.
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 29:01
Video: 940x720, HEVC
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 658.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gakuen Sodom

Humiliation Slut Ribe

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture
Slutty, little Kali gets off on her humiliation. While PD has her locked up to the wall by her mouth he really lets her have it. Hands behind her back, Kali takes the nose hooks and a tongue clamp, leaving a trail of drool all down her chest. He plays with her eyes, nose, tits and pussy, reminding her that she will do anything he commands. That includes jerking off his cock and stripping naked on the wall. She takes his cock first, then she takes his cane, across her tits, legs and pussy.
Duration: 1:09:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6769kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Humiliation Slut

No Escape Lamar

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Jack Hammer has his own, special way of handling the beauties that come into his lair. He's too fast and too strong for a hot, little thing like Ela Darling to get away from. Once he has his hands on her, there is no escape. She can barely struggle in his grip, even before he gets the ropes around her limbs. He takes her down to the ground and subdues her while she desperately tries to scream or plead through the hand clapped over her mouth. When he gets the rag stuffed in there it will make it even harder for her.
Duration: 53:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6762kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: No Escape

Ball Kicked Until Injured Hull End

Cast: Alexis Grace, Mikayla
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Ballbusting, Kicking, Cock And Ball Torture
The girls are bored. Their boyfriends are watching sports again. The ball kicking slave will have to be used to entertain them until their boyfriends are done. Mikayla wears boots and delivers some hard kicks. Then Alexis unleashes some vicious kicks with her stilettoes. The girls take turns with their kicks. The girls also start kneeing its balls hard. Alexis goes back to kicking with her heels. Eventually the slave's balls become too injured to continue. The video is stopped before you can see any of it. The girls noticed some stuff they were getting on their shoes and it ended the shoot. The slave's balls were sprayed with liquid bandage (despite screams from the slave) and they start shooting more ball kicking videos later. This is a shorter video that had to be cut short. The injured balls were ruining the girl's shoes.
Duration: 6:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5903kbps
Audio: 308kbps

File size: 285.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ball Kicked Until Injured

Newbie Knockout Laguna De Perlas

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys
For the debut performance of Shae Celestine on Infernal Restraints OT goes with some intense bondage. First she's gagged and attached to a post with her feet out behind her. With all of her weight on her knees she struggles to hold herself up by her strapaddoed arms.
Once her cloths are hanging from her youthful body in tatters OT uses her slippers to beat her all over. Her ass, feet, thighs, and perfect little tits are covered in a pretty pink glow. Then she's mounted on a foot torment device. Her toes are tied and stretched out to enrich her torment.
Duration: 28:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Newbie Knockout

Pain before pleasure Brunsville

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fem Dom
Video language: German
The slave’s huge dick looks tempting but… It is for dessert – what the Mistress will start today’s slave training with is hot wax torture for her young pain slut. Watch her make the bitch suffer before she is allowed to play with that monster dong!
Format: lavfpref
Duration: 33:25
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3762kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 952.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pain before pleasure
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03604 секунды с 9 запросами