View Single Post
Old 06-28-2024, 09:03 AM   #5409
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Ballbusting Squad Shiquanhe

Cast: Mistress Gaia
Genres: Femdom, Ballbusting, Trampling, Cock And Ball Torture, Footjob
The video begins with a shot of your feet as you walk towards the cock table, where a spy is imprisoned. You look at a sheet and reads it.. Allow me to introduce myself, I am Gaia, of the. You take off your shoes and and show the spy your wonderful feet.. But yes you like them, your cock speaks for you! So, you can tell me the code now, while I show you the exciting side of my feet, or find the worst side the choice is yours. I know from experience that you don't have much time available. You will do a spy footjob, with his cock lying on the table and will alternate your feet masturbating with your toes right under the chapel. You will coerce him to watch, and the spy will not take long to flood the table. At this point you continue to footjob him very hard for another two minutes, asking him for the code, but the spy will not tell you anything, despite complaining of post-orgasmic torment with groans. Now you will brutally step on him, I want to see the cock completely squeezed by your wonderful toes with all the weight of your body, but once again the spy will resist. At this point you free him from the cock table and tell him that he has asked for it. As you begin kicking his balls and admiring your incredibly sexy legs, saying. After an intense series of kicks the spy will tell you the code. Bravo, you saw that it was not difficult! (And laugh). Then insert the code, but this will be wrong. His expression soon changes as you head towards the light telling him. Once inserted and verified, you can now access the phone. Returning to the spy. You give him more blistering kicks in the balls, telling him that he deserves them for teasing you. During this last series of kicks you laugh so much by teasing the spy about the sound of his balls when they receive a kick and the sound of his moans. Eventually, when you decide that it is enough, for the last kick you tell the spy. Laughing out loud telling him he has just been broken by the ballbusting squad...
Format: mp4
Duration: 11:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6939kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 572.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ballbusting Squad

Breeder: Insemination Harbor City

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture
Video language: English
The tests came back looking great. Fertility is all but assured. I will conceive with the proper insemination. That’s what the doctor told me. He wanted to give me vitamins, but it was something a lot stronger. Now I’m completely at his mercy. First he tests me. Measurements, pictures, rectal temperature. He spared no violation. Then came the worst violations. There’s no reason he needed to test my sexual response. Milk my tits to see how much they can produce. He taught me to breath in preparation. He tested my ability to dilate. His hand barely fit. Then it was time for the sample. Several men contributed he says. I’m sure he was one of them, the sick bastard.
Duration: 1:01:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7333kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Breeder: Insemination

Ass Locked Cunt Licker Bumpass

Cast: Adria Rae
Genres: Femdom, Ass Worship, Ass Licking, Pussy Licking, Pussy Worship, Anal Hook, Stockings, Cock And Ball Torture
The best way to transform an unruly slave into an obedient pussy whipped bitch is by using their manhood to force them on all fours. Mistress Adria Rae has her bitch boy's hole locked tight with an ass hook and balls trapped in a humbler keeping him extra docile and obedient. She orders him to worship her ass and cunt knowing his only focus will be on pleasing his Goddess. He physically is unable to do anything else.
Duration: 11:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11243kbps
Audio: 308kbps

File size: 974.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ass Locked Cunt Licker

Akari Asagiri, Mio Takahashi San Andreas

Studio: Cinemagic
And to sacrifice even the body of , to resist the nub of gender transformation group while embracing the genuine disgust if it is for the well-being and success of their own. Milking rope to stop consuming blame chunky look at the tits and beautiful nose of two people, and 暴辱 torture of angry waves of Chichi虐 mania must-see!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 2:10:33
Video: 800x450, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2804kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Akari Asagiri, Mio Takahashi

Ballbusting Auditions Greenup

Cast: Cerina Duke
Genres: Femdom, Ballbusting, Cock And Ball Torture, Kicking, Humiliation
Ballbustin' & Foot Lovin' is proud to introduce Cerina Duke. Cerina is a young 20 year old turn Ballbuster who is making her debut Ballbusting video here at BBFL! Cerina comes super charged with spunk, eagerness and sadistic tendencies which she accurately focuses on Bryan's bare exposed balls! The results are nothing less than Balltastic! And.... as has become standard with all our Ballbusting Auditions, Cerina performs a wide variety of Ballbusting attacks, to include Full Force Running Kicks, Ball Punching, Ball Squeezing, Ball Stomping, Knees and for the first time Wheelbarrow kicks! Plus we have included (as usual) plenty of slow motion and triple takes of the most devastating kicks, knees and punches!
Duration: 13:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2960kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 327.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ballbusting Auditions

Ballbusting Sadist Armour

Cast: Lexi Sindel
Genres: Femdom, Ballbusting, Humiliation, Kicking, Cock And Ball Torture
Mistress Lexi's booted ball kicks drop her slave to the floor again and again, greatly amusing Lexi. But Lexi also wants to feel the pain she is delivering, so she takes off her boots to deliver several bare foot shots as well.
Duration: 6:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3013kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 141.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ballbusting Sadist

Pain It Forward: Slashed Winlock

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture
Video language: English
London said she'd be here, but there's just this creepy dude wanting me to come inside his house. Supposedly London is in there. I should probably just leave, but I can't abandon a friend in need. It's getting really late and I need to get to work. The sun is almost down. Maybe I'll just knock on the door. If she doesn't come out I'm leaving.
Duration: 1:03:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7331kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pain It Forward: Slashed
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03530 секунды с 9 запросами