View Single Post
Old 06-28-2024, 09:05 AM   #1493
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

20 Year Old Amateur Bound and Disgraced Warren Center

Cast: Mr. Pete ,Dallas Blaze
Genres: Stud ,Vaginal Penetration ,Rope Bondage ,toned ,brunet ,black hair ,Blowjob ,Submission ,foreskin ,Female Slave
Video language: English
Dallas Blaze is a member of Public Disgrace who has long dreamed of modeling for the site! Tonight this 20 year old cutie gets her chance to fulfill her dream of being tied up and fucked at the armory while strangers watch and feel her up!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:10:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 20 Year Old Amateur Bound and Disgraced

Dana DeArmond Qinzhou

Cast: Dana DeArmond
Genres: Dildo ,BDSM ,Suspension ,bit gag ,Submission ,Fear Play ,Domination ,natural boobs ,other hair color ,shaved
Let me tell you what a joy it was to bring Dana DeArmond back to the Waterbondage set! She is easy to work with, very hot and gives everything she has to a shoot. The bondages are tight and she not only takes them without complaint but I think she gets off even better when things get rough. In scene three we get a bit silly. After I suspend her, I lower her onto a dildo for a “sit n spin” scenario. I make Dana speak to us all in gaggese throughout this tough suspension. She becomes quite fluent in my favorite language by the end of this scene. Thank you Dana for taking the “work” out of my job.
Duration: 1:09:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4800kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dana DeArmond

Quandary Bukit Batok

Cast: Bobbi Starr
Genres: slim ,BDSM ,Dildo ,bit gag ,Submission ,Corporal Punishment ,Gag ,Bondage ,Fingering ,Metal Bondage
Bobbi Starr is the girl next door all right. Such a nice girl, with a hi and a friendly word for everyone. If she was your daughter, you’d never know what she was getting up to in her spare time. She’d come home from college during semester breaks and you’d be so proud when you saw her high marks. You’d tell everyone what a good girl you raised. Totally, blissfully clueless that she’s cramming as many cocks as she possibly can in every hole she has and otherwise generally engaging in the most depraved and perverted sexual escapades known to mankind, because the straight up sex alone isn’t even enough. Our good little girl’s got to get into the hardcore S&M too, you know, for variety and such?
Well on this day, Bobbi wandered her way down into the basement of our armory, all smiles as usual. Her hair and nails all trim, neat and shiny, having been freshly plucked, powdered and preened in the clean and pleasant confines of the second floor makeup suite.
The hair and makeup lasted about five minutes, give or take.
I bolted her to the floor naked on her back, with her legs strapped open and up, cunt and asshole spread wide and went to work. I clamped her tits, I locked her mouth open with a ring gag and stuffed a dildo on a pole in her cunt and her mouth, back and forth for lube and so she could taste her own juices. I stepped on her for some more leverage on the pole.
How do you like your good girl now?
Duration: 51:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Quandary

Bangin' Brunette Broad Attalla

Cast: Beretta James
Genres: Fingering ,mixed ,Cattle Prod ,Nipple Clamps ,Submission ,fake boobs ,Bondage ,Domination ,Shackle ,Corporal Punishment
Beretta James steps into a world of pain and pleasure.
She is restrained and spread. Stripped of her clothing and hoisted onto the balls of her feet by the ass hook firmly planted and tied off. She drools through her ball gag and it runs past the magnetic weights on her nipple clamps. The possibility of an orgasm allows her to endure the position.
The willing and perfect body is zip tied to a metal frame. Spread out and extremely vulnerable, she learns the hard way how to respect the cattle prod. Her anticipation matches the ferocious jolt making her orgasms that much harder.
She is positioned in a squat with her legs and arms pulled taut. Her wrists shackled to her neck and her ankles shackled to her waist. A compromising situation. She is made to bounce up and down on a cock until she is whipped and vibed into orgasm.
Duration: 54:53

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bangin' Brunette Broad

Bound in a custom metal bondage rig. Made to cum, she can't stop Lowman

Cast: Payton Bell
Genres: Feet ,Fingering ,Tattoo ,BDSM ,Domination ,Redhead ,Submission ,Bondage ,Gag ,shaved
Today Payton Bell is our sweet little baby bird perched in the air in a custom metal device. Her pretty face and puffy nipples jut out front and her rounded ass and pink pussy out back.
Payton likes thuds! We warm her up with a little face and chest smacking. We gag her. We finger bang her to orgasm. We clamp those tender nips and then we add weight. We flog her, and try out the thwacker on her lovely ass. We fill her dripping cunt with a dick and vibe. We rubber band her feet.
Payton cums a lot. Epic!
Duration: 22:58

File size: 514.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bound in a custom metal bondage rig. Made to cum, she can't stop

Amber is Bound and Face Fucked Robersonville

Cast: Amber Rayne
Genres: Handler ,natural boobs ,BDSM ,Fingering ,Crotch Rope ,Ball Gag ,Tattoo ,Rope Bondage ,Brunette ,Humiliation
Amber Rayne is back and the Sgt. does what he does best. He breaks Amber in with a tight crotch rope and then he has his way with our pretty little shaved girl next door. With elbows bound tightly together Amber is made to suck cock. Not happy with just that the Sgt uses her ass and uses it well. Finally Amber gets tied spread and ass fucked into submission.
Duration: 43:58

File size: 984.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amber is Bound and Face Fucked

Hawaiian girl is made to cum! This former collegian athlete is helpless Darfur

Cast: Mahina Zaltana
Genres: Submission ,Bondage ,Rope Bondage ,Dildo ,Crotch Rope ,Ball Gag ,Corporal Punishment ,Handler ,Athletic ,Humiliation
Welcome Mahina Zaltana to Hogtied. This Hawaiian girl is a former Collegian Athlete and retains her perfect shape. Lying painfully on a hard wooden beam, Mahina is bound spread, with her hands above her head. Her clothes are ripped and cut from her hard athletic body. She finds herself completely helpless and getting turned on by the situation.
Her beautiful tits and nipples are abused, clothepins pinch into her delicate skin, and her panties are ripped to expose her wet, shaved pussy. She is fucked deep with a dildo while her clit is vibrated. She tries to fight it, but soon orgasm after orgasm is ripped from her helpless, moaning body. A brutal crotch rope that pinches her clit is applied and she is left to suffer, to suffer alone with only her pain as company.
Duration: 19:13
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 704.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hawaiian girl is made to cum! This former collegian athlete is helpless
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10378 секунды с 9 запросами