View Single Post
Old 06-28-2024, 09:28 AM   #1740
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Ballbusting Surprise with Lady Bellatrix Dry Ridge

Cast: Lady Bellatrix
Genres: Femdom, Ballbusting, Cock And Ball Torture, Humiliation
This is an excerpt to a real ballbusting session. My regular was coming over and I decide to give him the surprise of a lifetime. She happened to be visiting at the time so I thought lets give him his money's worth. The slave is bound to a pole and received continuous brutal blows where we take turns on him in various positions.. as much as slave wails he continues having a raging hard on. The torture continues as Lady Bellatrix and I torment my regular ballbusting slave after he has already endured many kicks knees and slaps Lady B makes him get on all fours and kicks him hard from behind until he can take no more. We bind him back on the bondage pole and decide to take turns slapping him as hard as we can, while chatting about girl stuff and making fun of the slave. Although he is in agony his hard cock tells us he needs more blows. This is an excerpt to a real ballbusting session.
Format: avi
Duration: 28:24
Video: 720x404, DivX 5, 1367kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 312.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ballbusting Surprise with Lady Bellatrix

Toe Tease Conrad

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture
Video language: English
When you bring in a sexy red head like Barbary Rose you can't expect O.T. to just fuck her and move on with his life.
In fact, he's not going to fuck her at all while he can torment her endlessly. There is something about whipping the feet of a hot,
young woman when you know that all she wants is to get plowed that is so satisfying.
It isn't the only way he's going to make her cry, but it's probably the most fun.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:00:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7336kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Toe Tease

Pain It Forward: Leaded Dewittville

I dance because I can be my own boss. I work when I want, I hustle hard, I tip well, and I go home. I stay out of drama, but sometimes drama has a way of catching up to you no matter what you do. Stephie has always hated me. She tells people I'm cheap, but really she just doesn't like me. I have her to thank for my current predicament.
This crazy villain decided to take me from the club and torment me. He used a car battery, poked holes in my flesh, dunked me in my own filth, choked me with my own smokes, and now I'm up here on this cross.
Duration: 1:06:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pain It Forward: Leaded

Newbie Knockout NEW AMSTERDAM

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys
For the debut performance of Shae Celestine on Infernal Restraints OT goes with some intense bondage. First she's gagged and attached to a post with her feet out behind her. With all of her weight on her knees she struggles to hold herself up by her strapaddoed arms.
Once her cloths are hanging from her youthful body in tatters OT uses her slippers to beat her all over. Her ass, feet, thighs, and perfect little tits are covered in a pretty pink glow. Then she's mounted on a foot torment device. Her toes are tied and stretched out to enrich her torment.
Duration: 28:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Newbie Knockout

Slave Training Jessie Cox, Day 4 Submitting to a Goddess Rush Springs

Cast: Jessie Cox ,Aiden Starr ,The Pope
Genres: Beard ,shaved ,Rope Bondage ,Anal ,Nylons Stockings ,Blonde ,Gimp ,Humiliation ,master ,Slave
Cox has proven that she can take cock, and even take it anally, but being by Aiden is another test all it’s own. She is examined thoroughly by Aiden and then held down and fisted to prove to cox that she has no control today. The day is filled with heavy bondage and brutal S & M torment.
The day ends with us working to overcome one of her biggest fears, which is whips. We work diligently to help her past this fear by relating pleasure with her fear at the same time.
Duration: 1:07:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slave Training Jessie Cox, Day 4 Submitting to a Goddess

Caught To Be Used Springboro

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Dia is the kind of cunt you can get a lot of mileage out of. When she is not getting fucked or tormented PD has her working around the farm to keep everything in order. Good bitches even help set up their own predicaments. A little water and mud may not seem so bad at first, but once Dia is covered from head to toe in the bitter cold her defeated whimpers are a sure sign the torment is working.
Duration: 1:04:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4793kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caught To Be Used

Rocky's Gambit Unis

She gets her stink on him and he wants her to have a chance to smell it. The strain that Rocky feels is turning her on and OT is going to toy with her because of it.
She has to hold herself up or choke herself on thick metal. Then she has to watch as her feet are tormented right in front of her face with her nipples attached to her toes. She's bent over and whipped while she holds herself up on small pieces of metal and a hook deep in her anus. Her back is arched to an impossible angle and she's teased while being caned. She's whipped and dildoed in pile driver position till she squirts in her own face. She's made to hold a plank position with her neck tied to the ring above her and shocked on the asshole.
Duration: 1:08:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7350kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rocky's Gambit
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.16967 секунды с 9 запросами