Old 06-28-2024, 10:32 AM   #20680
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Bangin' Brunette Broad

Bangin' Brunette Broad

Cast: Beretta James
Genres: Fingering ,mixed ,Cattle Prod ,Nipple Clamps ,Submission ,fake boobs ,Bondage ,Domination ,Shackle ,Corporal Punishment
Video language: English

Beretta James steps into a world of pain and pleasure.
She is restrained and spread. Stripped of her clothing and hoisted onto the balls of her feet by the ass hook firmly planted and tied off. She drools through her ball gag and it runs past the magnetic weights on her nipple clamps. The possibility of an orgasm allows her to endure the position.
The willing and perfect body is zip tied to a metal frame. Spread out and extremely vulnerable, she learns the hard way how to respect the cattle prod. Her anticipation matches the ferocious jolt making her orgasms that much harder.
She is positioned in a squat with her legs and arms pulled taut. Her wrists shackled to her neck and her ankles shackled to her waist. A compromising situation. She is made to bounce up and down on a cock until she is whipped and vibed into orgasm.

Format: mp4
Duration: 54:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Bangin' Brunette Broad

Extreme Fucking Orgasms: Rain DeGrey

Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: switch ,Ball Gag ,Blonde ,Domination ,Submission ,Bondage ,fake boobs ,Rope Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,Humiliation

What the fuck is with this woman????? One non stop screaming fucking orgasm after another till she is a puddle of cum. We have had extreme orgasms in scenes before but never like this. This is a shoot Not to be missed!

Duration: 47:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Extreme Fucking Orgasms: Rain DeGrey

Boundcon VIII report: feeding petgirls

Studio: SM-Circus
Genres: BDSM

Only short report of what we have done at Boundcon VIII in Munich.

Duration: 18:38
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 217.8 MB

Download Boundcon VIII report: feeding petgirls

Therapy for Dixie - Part 2

Although gags are not completely necessary for the treatment, he tires of her barrage of questions and comments. After she is thoroughly panty gagged, He stands her up on her knees and secures her to a post. He cuts off her skirt and then he cuts away the front of her shirt. She mmmmppphhs in protest, but he reminds her that this is going to help her and to not worry about frivolous things such as clothes. He grabs the tape and starts wrapping tape around her body and the post. He then gets out a vibrator attached to a pipe structure. He slides it between her legs and makes some adjustments. Soon after, he cuts her bra off and clamps her nipples. He then starts adding more tape as the vibrator hums away.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:46
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 659.5 MB

Download Therapy for Dixie - Part 2

Yoga

I got these really cool yoga pants at Old Navy and decided that they would be great for a little bondage workout. I pair my coral yoga pants with a gray t-shirt and Johnny ties me barefoot on the floor in a hog tie with the silky gray rope. He, then, gives me a thick white cloth gag and proceeds to let me attempt to stretch my way out of this predicament. I don't get away, but I do happen to get in a little bit of exercise by struggling around so much! Win Win!

Duration: 13:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5895kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 595.7 MB

Download Yoga
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.22219 секунды с 9 запросами