View Single Post
Old 06-28-2024, 10:33 AM   #9683
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Frankie LaRue Fuyang

Cast: Frankie LaRue
Genres: Dominatrix ,Corporal Punishment ,Brunette ,Electrical Play ,Tens Unit ,Facesitting ,Electric Dildo ,Slave ,mixed ,Pussy Eating
Video language: English
Frankie had never experienced electricity and had very strong reactions to it! When she climaxes she almost looks possessed; her eyes roll back in ecstasy and she shakes uncontrollably. She said she had never cum so hard and is the first to try my own version of the electric chair!!!
Format: mp4
Duration: 32:21
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 376.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Frankie LaRue

Elise is held down by her own Huge nipples Strathmore

Cast: Isis Love ,Elise Graves
Genres: Curvy ,shaped ,BDSM ,mixed ,Bondage ,Pain ,Domination ,slim ,top ,Rope Bondage
Live Show Mondays brings you the conclusion of the May live show that featured the incredible Elise Graves and sexy co-top Isis Love.
The nipple suction cups come off and Elise’s Nipples are bigger then any we’ve ever seen before. Words can’t describe how puffy and HUGE they are now. So there is only one thing left to do. Tie her nipples and make them into the device that keeps her body brutally held in place while sitting on a Sybian, the world’s most powerful vibrator.
If you are familiar with Elise, you know her orgasms get more intense each time she has one. You also know that she can do nothing to prevent herself from coming. So eventually the orgasms actually become tormenting. Very painfully and erotically tormenting!
Duration: 19:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 713.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elise is held down by her own Huge nipples

Marina Aloha

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture
Marina's captors have some special plans for her. She's locked in an iron frame that keeps her completely immobilized. First one then the other get to work on her and then both at the same time. Whips and floggers get her moaning and screaming. The plug in her ass keeps Marina extra still as SD torments her cunt and tits. The gag keeps her mouth open and drooling. It's time for Marina to have an orgasm. It's going to be on SD's terms though. Her legs are spread and there's nothing protecting her dripping pussy and asshole. They use every inch of her body for their amusement and Marina can't do anything to stop it.
Duration: 1:02:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marina

Dana DeArmond Jessieville

Cast: Dana DeArmond
Genres: Dildo ,BDSM ,Suspension ,bit gag ,Submission ,Fear Play ,Domination ,natural boobs ,other hair color ,shaved
Let me tell you what a joy it was to bring Dana DeArmond back to the Waterbondage set! She is easy to work with, very hot and gives everything she has to a shoot. The bondages are tight and she not only takes them without complaint but I think she gets off even better when things get rough. In scene three we get a bit silly. After I suspend her, I lower her onto a dildo for a “sit n spin” scenario. I make Dana speak to us all in gaggese throughout this tough suspension. She becomes quite fluent in my favorite language by the end of this scene. Thank you Dana for taking the “work” out of my job.
Duration: 1:09:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4800kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dana DeArmond

They Get Revenge - Part 3 Verdigre

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Eric continues to lightly slap and squeeze Cherry's bound tits, before he ties her neckrope overhead once again. He turns her around and removes his belt. He repeatedly whips Cherry's ass with it. When she yelps a little to loudly, Riley covers her mouth with her hand. Riley looks on with a big grin as Cherry is punished. A few hard hand spanks come next. Riley and Eric sit back and order Cherry to dance for them while neckroped. She does so very reluctantly, and her captors are not happy with her performance. They get up and start snipping away the rest of her clothing. They give her a wedgie with her panties, before snipping them off and shoving them in her mouth. Her lovely little blazer is next. As Eric snips away at her blazer, Riley has fun groping Cherry and slapping her with the wooden paddle. She's left in just her heels, stockings, and garter belt. A tight crotchrope is next. Then they bind her elbows and chicken wing her, with more and more rope. They remove her neckrope and place cherry on the floor. This is where Part 3 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:40
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 838.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: They Get Revenge - Part 3

Thiccy Niccy – resilient slave girl Thrissur

Thiccy Niccy is a 24/7 slave girl. She has been through harsh training, like milking, oral service, bondage endurance, and much more. She is very tough! She knows how to control her breathing and fight the pain of the shocks. Niccy only breaks around level 35! Very impressive!
Duration: 6:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14703kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 668.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Thiccy Niccy – resilient slave girl

Rich Bitch Gets Taken Down and Fucked in Every Hole Bispingen

Cast: Sheena Ryder ,Prince Yahshua ,Karlo Karrera ,Marco Banderas ,Mr. Pete ,Shades
Genres: big dick ,black hair ,foreskin ,Blowbang ,switch ,Facial ,mixed ,Role Play ,BDSM ,Black
Sheena Ryder plays a rich bitch that is rude to the wrong crowd of boys. They take her down and her holes with rough face fucking, double penetration, and a five guy facial before throwing her ass in the trash where she belongs!
Duration: 39:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rich Bitch Gets Taken Down and Fucked in Every Hole

Время генерации страницы 0.03502 секунды с 9 запросами