Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Pain It Forward: Slashed Skellytown

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture
Video language: English
London said she'd be here, but there's just this creepy dude wanting me to come inside his house. Supposedly London is in there. I should probably just leave, but I can't abandon a friend in need. It's getting really late and I need to get to work. The sun is almost down. Maybe I'll just knock on the door. If she doesn't come out I'm leaving.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:03:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7331kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pain It Forward: Slashed

Tied Up With Chrissy Marrie Roseboro

Well, who should Johnny find wandering the halls of the hotel at FetishCon, but the super cute, sexy Captive Chrissy Marie? Johnny is excited when he realizes that all he has to do to make his fantasy come true is coax her back into our room down the hall, and then he can have me and Chrissy tied up together. And, that is exactly what he does. Once he has her in our room, he makes sure to tie her up first in her cute little black and white flowered sundress and high heels. As, he is feeling a little sinister today, he decides to provide us with some predicament bondage. Johnny ties her arms behind her back at the elbows and wrists and then strapados her arms to a rope hanging in front of the curtain. He plucks a thick white cleave gag in her mouth, so all she can make out are whimpers. Then, he grabs me in my paisley lavender sundress and silver high heels (I come pretty willingly, because I am all too happy to be tied up with Chrissy) and ties me the same way to the other end of the rope. We hop around as we despair over our predicament together, but there is no way to get away. Oh what will we do.....
Duration: 7:29
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2087kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 123.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tied Up With Chrissy Marrie

Daisy Ducati Petitions to Serve the House, and Anal Brownsdale

Cast: Bill Bailey ,Daisy Ducati ,Zoey Monroe
Genres: natural boobs ,Pain ,toned ,Humiliation ,Threesome ,Corporal Punishment ,Orgasm Denial ,Redhead ,Anal ,blond
It is my humble opinion that a good house slave should be proficient in keeping cocks hard and pussies wet. And Zoey Monroe’s pussy is about as fine as any that has pranced around the Upper Floor, especially when stuffed with Mr. Bailey’s freakishly huge cock. But first - the household tradition is to stand the petitioner up in front of everyone and make her squirm under an interrogation of pain and orgasms. What does she want here, why should we take her on, and what is she good for?
Meanwhile, Miss Zoey is tied spread eagle to a table as a centerpiece to amuse the brunch guests in a humiliating show of tease and orgasm denial. Watching the hot blonde squirm around on our dining room table in front of the guests makes my dick twitch almost as much as her tits bounce each time Bill rams her pussy with a fat rubber cock.
After brunch, we all retire to the lounge to see what these two sluts are really made of. Daisy is ordered to prove that her body really belongs to the House by sending her into the crowd to beg for orgasms. Zoey immediately fucks up and is caught loafing on the furniture - a sure invitation for the House Steward to get in her face, and a lesson in where her place is: kneeling on the floor with a hard cock down her throat.
By now, guests are steaming the place up fucking, sucking, smacking and tying each other into fucking pretzels as our two sluts try to keep up with the demands. The boy girl girl anal action heats up as Bills huge dick pounds Zoey’s tiny, tight asshole, and Daisy’s tounge is right there to keep everything lubed and happy. It is hot as fuck watching these two beautiful sluts get fucked all afternoon as the guests bang each other silly in the background. When they are finally ordered to get the come, their greedy faces are right there sharing the cock and swapping the jizz for all our amusement.
In the end, we can only keep one of them. Which one would you pick?
Duration: 1:20:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Daisy Ducati Petitions to Serve the House, and Anal

Masquerade Orgy with Nine Slaves,100 Horny Guests, Part One Cedar Island

Cast: Mickey Mod ,Bella Rossi ,Casey Calvert ,Owen Gray ,Alani Pi ,Penny Barber ,Dylan Ryan ,Maestro ,Beretta James ,Nikki Darling ,Simone Sonay ,Penny Pax
Genres: toned ,master ,foreskin ,Role Play ,Discipline ,holidayparty ,Threesome ,Rough Sex ,Brunette ,Black
The Pussy Platoon is in full on the Upper Floor for this once a year blow-out slave review orgy. When nine trained Upper Floor slaves stand at attention, waiting to be inspected by the Steward and Mr. Acworth, the room stands still with anticipation until the order is given - ‘Get the Dicks Hard!” and they are off into the crowd like a bunch of cock starved sluts, getting a room of over 100 guests turned on and ready to indulge in the night’s salacious festivities.
The pig is roasted and presented, the slaves are reviewed, and the guests are turned on - “Let the Orgy Begin!” Slaves are fucked in all positions, assholes reamed, throats destroyed, tits pillaged and libidos stroked!
I can’t even keep up with all the action in this outrageous two camera shoot. Just dive in and enjoy the Upper Floor Orgy.
Duration: 1:19:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Masquerade Orgy with Nine Slaves,100 Horny Guests, Part One

Mark Davis, Jamie Huxley and Sandra Romain Myrtlewood

Cast: Mark Davis ,Jamie Huxley ,Sandra Romain
Genres: Facefucking ,Outdoors ,Blowjob ,Brunette ,natural boobs ,master ,shaved ,Rope Bondage ,Domination ,PIV
Jamie Huxely and Sandra Romain are taken to a remote abandoned barn house. Tied outside on a cool morning they are made to serves their master, Mark Davis. Jamie accepts her position and willfully submits while dominant natured Sandra is defiant at first but eventually gives in. Bound and fucked was a big turn on for both girls especially Sandra’s anal sex.
Duration: 32:57
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 383.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mark Davis, Jamie Huxley and Sandra Romain

TG - Elise Graves, Hazel Hypnotic - I Choose You Part 1 Papillion

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
I love Hazel's suffering.
Hazel gets it. She agrees that bondage is hilarious. Suffering is soothing. Pain is pleasure.
When Hazel reaches the "oh shit" zone, she transitions from squeals to knowing laughter. It's then that she realizes her situation is fucked up. She gets the humor. The pure ridiculousness of this picture becomes clear to her: A girl in bondage hanging by her ankles with a taped up face and exposed ass and breasts. She is fucked. And she knows it. And she loves it.
I like those who see the comedy. Life is hilarious. And there is no reason to not indulge in it further. Hazel knows this and lives by this. She laughs when she's hurt. She cries when she orgasms. She gets it.
I choose Hazel first, because I love the way she suffers. Its not a particular action she makes, or the many sounds she sings. It's her ability to see her tied-up self clearly.
Whether she yelps or growls, Hazel means what she says when she's suffering. When in bondage, Hazel can see her situation for what it is - untainted by any filter. With this clarity, she is confidant she can handle anything that comes her way. Most people can't see that, but she can. I love Hazel's suffering. I love the ways in which she suffers. All her ways. She gets it.
I choose her first.
Duration: 43:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6748kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TG - Elise Graves, Hazel Hypnotic - I Choose You Part 1

Busty Blonde Sienna Day Disgraced Fully Nude on Dirty Public Streets Port Moresby

Cast: Steve Holmes ,Tina Kay ,Sienna Day
Genres: Domination ,brunet ,fake boobs ,shaved ,Public ,Pain ,Blowjob ,foreskin ,Voyeur ,Female Slave
Come join Steve Holmes one last time as we celebrate LGBTQ Pride with the beautiful busty blonde Sienna Day. This bouncy fully submissive slut is nude outdoors and running around barefoot on the dirty busy public streets. Her body is on dsiplay for hundreds to see and this gets Steve Holmes and Tina Kay excited one last time. They both bring out their floggers for an outdoor corporal punishment. The entire crowd is in awe as these two work their pain on Sienna Day’s tight body. Her ass turns red as the flogger repeatedly punishes her and adds the necessary red color to the pride rainbow. After posing for countless photos and giving the police a nude show, Steve takes Sienna to our rowdy crowded bar. The patrons are ready to be served. Sienna gets down on the dirty filthy floor and crawls on hands and knees and cleans every shoe with her tongue. Every dirty shoe is licked clean by this slut. Time to put this blonde stunner to work, Steve pulls out his huge cock and Sienna takes all of it with a sloppy slobbery deep throat blowjob. A hot tattooed chick at the bar joins in on the action as well. Tina brings out the electric zapper to get Sienna jumping and then pulls out the dick on a stick for the audience to deep fuck Sienna’s dripping wet shaved pussy. Tina wants in on this lesbian celebration and straps on a huge black cock. She masterfully fucks Sienna on the floor, then throws her on a table and fists her tight cunt. This pet deserves a treat and Steve unloads one last huge orgasm for Sienna to lick up every drop. Enjoy!
Duration: 1:03:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4859kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Busty Blonde Sienna Day Disgraced Fully Nude on Dirty Public Streets

Время генерации страницы 0.05580 секунды с 9 запросами