View Single Post
Old 06-28-2024, 10:34 AM   #9685
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Bangin' Brunette Broad Vyborg

Cast: Beretta James
Genres: Fingering ,mixed ,Cattle Prod ,Nipple Clamps ,Submission ,fake boobs ,Bondage ,Domination ,Shackle ,Corporal Punishment
Video language: English
Beretta James steps into a world of pain and pleasure.
She is restrained and spread. Stripped of her clothing and hoisted onto the balls of her feet by the ass hook firmly planted and tied off. She drools through her ball gag and it runs past the magnetic weights on her nipple clamps. The possibility of an orgasm allows her to endure the position.
The willing and perfect body is zip tied to a metal frame. Spread out and extremely vulnerable, she learns the hard way how to respect the cattle prod. Her anticipation matches the ferocious jolt making her orgasms that much harder.
She is positioned in a squat with her legs and arms pulled taut. Her wrists shackled to her neck and her ankles shackled to her waist. A compromising situation. She is made to bounce up and down on a cock until she is whipped and vibed into orgasm.
Format: mp4
Duration: 54:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bangin' Brunette Broad

Don't worry, it's just a little electricity! Tsetserleg

Cast: Jandi Lin ,Claire Adams
Genres: Bondage ,LezDom ,Electro Clamp ,Anal ,shaved ,Facesitting ,Tens Unit ,Tattoo ,Humiliation ,Slave
If you’ve seen Jandi Lin before then you know that she is one tough bondage slut. But did you know that she is absolutely terrified of one thing, you guessed it, electricity. Jandi comes to this shoot totally freaked out, but willing to confront her fears. Claire Adams eases her in with strict bondage, the pussy plate, and an electrified Wartenberg wheel that nearly sends her over the edge. You can see the fear in Jandi’s eyes as the electricity pulses, but after Claire rips orgasm after orgasm out of her greedy cunt, you can tell she warms up to the idea, and the toys!
Duration: 42:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 956.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Don't worry, it's just a little electricity!

Trunk Rio Linda

When Johnny told me that we were going to go dancing tonight, I think the wires got crossed. For some reason, I interpret that as a chance to dress a little country. But, I think he meant ballroom dancing. I can usually tell by the way his face changes as he evaluates my appearance. Oops. My country blue jean dress and cowboy boots were the wrong choice. No worries. We don't dance competitively, so we can dres however we want when we go to the socials. However, Johnny has decided that since I messed up, he'll still take me....I will be riding tied up in the trunk until we get close to the dance hall, though. So, that is exactly what he does. Johnny ties me up in a tight hog tie with rope in the trunk of the clean car. Interesting that the trunk of the car was so clean, hmmmmm. And, then he puts a thick white cloth gag on my mouth. That should definitely make the ride a lot quieter. I have to focus on not drawing attention to us. Of course, Johnny takes some pictures and videos before we go on our ride. That's a good sign that he does not want to forget this faux pas
Duration: 10:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5888kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 480.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Trunk

Rocky's Gambit Selde

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture
She gets her stink on him and he wants her to have a chance to smell it. The strain that Rocky feels is turning her on and OT is going to toy with her because of it.
She has to hold herself up or choke herself on thick metal. Then she has to watch as her feet are tormented right in front of her face with her nipples attached to her toes. She's bent over and whipped while she holds herself up on small pieces of metal and a hook deep in her anus. Her back is arched to an impossible angle and she's teased while being caned. She's whipped and dildoed in pile driver position till she squirts in her own face. She's made to hold a plank position with her neck tied to the ring above her and shocked on the asshole.
Duration: 1:08:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7350kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rocky's Gambit

Valentina Bianco – fail Picher

Poor little Valentina. She tried to take the shock challenge again, but she failed. When she started sobbing, we knew she was going to call it quits. No problem, she tried!! And she can always come back for another go.
Duration: 4:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14649kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 531.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Valentina Bianco – fail

Alice In Chains: Queening Victoria Yeoman

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture
She was so beautiful. This sweet sexy girl. She brought me back to her house after our date. Things were getting so hott and heavy when he came in and Alice clamped her sexy legs around my neck. Her ass was the last thing I saw. I woke up restrained. He began fucking me as I screamed and begged for him to stop.
Duration: 1:12:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7349kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alice In Chains: Queening Victoria

The Ultra Erotic Anal Show: Zoey Monroe and Sheena Ryder Helsingborg

Cast: Isis Love ,Zoey Monroe ,Sheena Ryder
Genres: switch ,Brunette ,fake boobs ,Blonde ,buttplug ,mixed ,Rimming ,Tattoo ,Dildo ,Fisting
Zoey Monroe and Sheena Ryder show off their beautiful ass holes in this ultra erotic anal experience with Isis Love. Watch these lovely women pleasure each other as they obey Isis Love and get their asses stuffed to the max. Includes only the best clear and masterly shot HD footage of ass spreading, gaping, fisting, ass licking, butt plugs, large strap-on, and much more!
Duration: 1:24:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Ultra Erotic Anal Show: Zoey Monroe and Sheena Ryder

Время генерации страницы 0.03724 секунды с 9 запросами