Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Jasmine Caro Fall City

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace
Cast: Jasmine Caro
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, All Sex
Her new Master has the perfect approach to test her immediately: the sybian sex machine with her hands tied above her head. He has a present for her: a tiara. He flips on the machine and introduces her to his huge throbbing cock. Well, more like her throat.
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7834kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jasmine Caro

Yvette Xtreme Visits for Bondage - Part 3 Mertens

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I tie Yvette's elbows together, chicken wing her and then I cinch her arms to her body. I stand her up and tie off the back of her chest harness above. I tie her head back using the D-ring in her head harness. I step back and watch Yvette endure her bondage. This is one of those clips that I have been sitting on fr a while. Things didn't go as planned. For instance, I didn't tie the spreader bar good enough and it came loose. The lighting isn't as good as I would have liked. Overall, it's not bad and Yvette later told me that it was the most intense clip she has ever done, so if you are a Yvette Extreme fan, you'll love it.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:57
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 851.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Yvette Xtreme Visits for Bondage - Part 3

Sydney Hale, Lotus -tied and Mouse Trap Tormented Benham

Pretty in nothing but pantyhose, generously gagged Sydney finds her predicament geting more and more precarious when her classic tie is turned into a lotus position. Then mouse traps are aded to her nipples to make her predicament just that much more unbearable!
Duration: 5:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 193.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sydney Hale, Lotus -tied and Mouse Trap Tormented

The Sahrye - Part 3 Diksmuide

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I untie Sahrye's neckrope from above and put her on the floor. I then start adding more rope to her ankles and I also tie and cinch her feet. I then hogtie her. She is then left to struggle, although all she can really move is her big toes and her her head. She stays on her side for the remainder of the clip. At the very end I remove her gag, and the clip ends. I always learn something when I attempt these and this time was no different. I'll definitely be trying the 1000 ft rope challenge again soon.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:32
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 922.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Sahrye - Part 3

Veruca James high Sandusky

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture
Video language: English
So here is the deal, Veruca. You have one day to prove yourself. If OT is going to pay you for your time you had better make yourself worth it. Screaming and crying aren't discouraged, but if, at any point, you quit you can just forget about being able to pay your bills. It doesn't matter how humiliating or painful the interview process gets, just remember that every orgasm, cane stroke, or terrifying moment is one step closer to that pay check you so desperately need.
Duration: 45:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Veruca James high

Quandary Chelan Falls

Cast: Bobbi Starr
Genres: slim ,BDSM ,Dildo ,bit gag ,Submission ,Corporal Punishment ,Gag ,Bondage ,Fingering ,Metal Bondage
Bobbi Starr is the girl next door all right. Such a nice girl, with a hi and a friendly word for everyone. If she was your daughter, you’d never know what she was getting up to in her spare time. She’d come home from college during semester breaks and you’d be so proud when you saw her high marks. You’d tell everyone what a good girl you raised. Totally, blissfully clueless that she’s cramming as many cocks as she possibly can in every hole she has and otherwise generally engaging in the most depraved and perverted sexual escapades known to mankind, because the straight up sex alone isn’t even enough. Our good little girl’s got to get into the hardcore S&M too, you know, for variety and such?
Well on this day, Bobbi wandered her way down into the basement of our armory, all smiles as usual. Her hair and nails all trim, neat and shiny, having been freshly plucked, powdered and preened in the clean and pleasant confines of the second floor makeup suite.
The hair and makeup lasted about five minutes, give or take.
I bolted her to the floor naked on her back, with her legs strapped open and up, cunt and asshole spread wide and went to work. I clamped her tits, I locked her mouth open with a ring gag and stuffed a dildo on a pole in her cunt and her mouth, back and forth for lube and so she could taste her own juices. I stepped on her for some more leverage on the pole.
How do you like your good girl now?
Duration: 51:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Quandary

Your Doctor Doesn't Always Know Best Cutchogue

Cast: Lorelei Lee ,Phoenix Askani
Genres: Fingering ,Cattle Prod ,Slave ,Pussy Eating ,Electric Dildo ,Redhead ,Anal ,natural boobs ,Bondage ,Corporal Punishment
Hit by painful bout of menstrual cramps, Lorelei Lee seeks out medical advice from Dr. Phoenix Askani. While Phoenix is used to treating many different maladies, she stutters and is at a loss when she prescribes the transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation, or TENS unit to help ease Lorelei’s pain.
Lorelei, very experienced in electrical play, loses her patience and decides the doctor is the one who needs healing. She shows her the ins and outs of the TENS units. Under Lorelei’s care, Dr. Phoenix is taught how TENS units with sticky pads, in conjunction with lesbian bondage, can be used to do more than just alleviate pain and heighten pleasure. Phoenix squirms as Lorelei works the unit, bringing the once prideful doctor under her control.
Once the initial consultation is complete, Lorelei dons an acrylic strap-on wired to the unit and takes Phoenix deeper into the subculture of electro sex. With the fake dick inside her, wired with electricity, Phoenix’s eyes are opened to the true potential for play with the TENS unit. Phoenix, used to being the expert, submits to Lorelei’s initiation into the world of kinky lesbian BDSM and is eager to learn more.
In her final lesson, Phoenix gives in entirely to Lorelei. With the help of a cattle prod, Phoenix’s last session in electro BDSM makes her realize what she really wants is a place under Lorelei’s boot.
Duration: 58:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Your Doctor Doesn't Always Know Best

Время генерации страницы 0.03753 секунды с 9 запросами