View Single Post
Old 06-28-2024, 10:37 AM   #9696
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

HogTied - Charlotte Sins - Bound In The Sun 1080p Minnetonka Beach

The beautiful Charlotte Sins is back on Kink and this time she’s in for some outdoor rope bondage with The Pope. First Charlotte has her arms tied over her head, bound to the Kink Thunderdome. The Pope takes advantage, playing with her tits and then moves on to some flogging. Wanting Charlotte more subdued, The Pope adds more rope to one leg and raises it up. After that he brings out the Hitachi and Charlotte’s orgasms only inspire The Pope to add more rope, leaving her suspended in quite the predicament. The Pope ties up Charlotte into a full suspension and then coaxes a few more orgasms from her throbbing pussy. Finally Charlotte is bound to the box and The Pope tests her resolve with the flogger. Using the flogger to choke Charlotte, The Pope goes back to vibing her pussy. Charlotte writhes in pleasure and The Pope kneels on her stomach while using the Hitachi. After some more flogging for good measure, The Pope gives Charlotte a few final orgasms as her well earned reward.
Format: mp4
Duration: 35:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9665kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HogTied - Charlotte Sins - Bound In The Sun 1080p

The Slip Normanna

Sometimes, when you are a bit sated in the afternoon, it's fun to just dress up in an enticing ensemble and see how well your man can push your limits....Johnny likes it when I'm in this sort of mood and he always knows just what to do! I put on matching black and white bra and panties, with a white garter belt and nude stockings. Then, I put a long white satin night gown on over top. Johnny is happy to see me as expected. He grabs some rope...a lot of rope...and a piece of cloth. Then it's out to the loft where I'll have plenty of room to roll around. He dashes to put me in a strict hogtie with elbows tied, so he can see how far I'll make it. Johnny, who doesn't really want to hear what I have to say very much, also, puts a cloth gag over my mouth. He's actually pretty impressed at how well I am able to get around in my long satin night gown. And, he ajudicates that he should just leave me here for a while, to wear me out. That way, I'll be easy prey later..
Duration: 7:25
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2097kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 122.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Slip

Yellow Corset Bloxom

How about a little yellow fever? I mean, I don't want you to get sick, but it might not hurt to get all hot and bothered by the sight of me in this yellow corset and a hogtie. Johnny was definitely not harmed when we were shooting this video. He ties me in a strict hogtie with rope and puts a metal collar on me. Then, Johnny puts a little cloth packing in my mouth and wraps an insane amount of vet wrap around my head. Finally, he just watches me struggle all tied up in my yellow corset, black stockings, panties and gloves. I think this has not only been painless, he seems to be a bit cheered up!
Duration: 12:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5892kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 560.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Yellow Corset

Therapy for Dixie - Part 4 Gurdon

Heavy duty clamps are placed on her nipples as well. After a while the Shrink returns. He removes the clamps and starts pinching and rubbing her swollen, sore nipples, and bruised tits. The clip climaxes as Dixie Climaxes. Some behind the scenes footage of her gag being removed, and a little commentary from Dixie as I cut away the tape is added at the end of the clip.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:04
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 533.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Therapy for Dixie - Part 4

Jessie Cox Robot fucking and Sybian treatment Church Creek

Cast: Jessie Cox
Genres: Blonde ,Sybian ,Machine Dildo ,shaved ,Speculum ,Gaping ,natural boobs ,Gag ,Anal ,Straitjacket
Video language: English
Ever wonder what it looks like to see a girl get wet? Well, now you can watch it happen from the inside. Deep inside as the speculum opens Jessie’s pussy until she is gaping wide.
Enter Fuckzilla, who presses his mechanical, vibrating shaft down hard on her clit. Robots have no sense of the soft tissue or sensitivity of a clit so Jessie is made to endure the relenting vibes. Watch as her pussy gets slick with juice and contracts in spasms as she cums in a near 2 minute extreme close up shot.Her sensitive clit is then used again as Jesse is bound to the Sybian and made to struggle in a straight jacket with a gag in her mouth and the machine on high. She has to beg for the machines to stop.
Duration: 15:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 342.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jessie Cox Robot fucking and Sybian treatment

Jasmine Caro State Line

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace
Cast: Jasmine Caro
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, All Sex
Her new Master has the perfect approach to test her immediately: the sybian sex machine with her hands tied above her head. He has a present for her: a tiara. He flips on the machine and introduces her to his huge throbbing cock. Well, more like her throat.
Duration: 19:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7834kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jasmine Caro

Transporter Mosquera

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys
Video language: English
OT monitors Hazel’s dalliance with the Janitor, and decides she is no longer worthy of the comforts of the cage. She is confined to the cold cement floor. Her toes and thumbs bent back to the shackles. Her arms and legs hogtied to the Pear locked in her cunt. OT canes the soles of her feet and covers her with a single tail whipping. She is prepared for her departure to the farm as she stares down into the swirling wormhole of water.
Duration: 35:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7814kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Transporter

Время генерации страницы 0.03910 секунды с 9 запросами