View Single Post
Old 06-28-2024, 10:38 AM   #9698
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

White Lingerie Mona

Some days you just want to feel innocent. All fresh and new. Like a virgin, perhaps. Today may be that day. I decide to surprise Johnny by wearing a white satin bustier that I have had for a very long time. He probably gave this to me very early in our marriage. And, I pair it with ever so sexy white satin panties, stockings and my best sparkly silver high heels. Johnny is quite taken aback when he sees me. He loves me in white lingerie. I think it was from the early bondage photos he saw when he was young. So, what is a man to do in this situation. I will tell you. He decides to make me feel like a bondage virgin again. He calmly and securely fastens a metal collar around my neck and then proceeds to tie my arms above my head with silvery gray rope and puts a pristine white ball gag in my mouth. And, just like that. My memory is refreshed. Yep. This is why I have a habit of dressing this way for my Johnny.
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5894kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 580.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: White Lingerie

Flight Maize

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Sosha Belle is pretty as a picture in her little black dress. OT has her bound at the wrists as she struggles in anticipation of what's to come. Soon, he's got her mouth stuffed with a rag and taped shut, muffling the cries he's planning to rip out of her. The gag proves handy once he's got her dress hiked up, revealing her pretty little ass for a harsh spanking.
Duration: 43:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7338kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Flight

Casting Couch: Juliette Tulcan

Cast: Juliette March
Genres: Handler ,Domination ,Brunette ,First Timers ,Submission ,Petite ,Rope Bondage ,Ball Gag ,bottom ,Corporal Punishment
Juliette auditions for Hogtied by showing what a dirty, filthy mind lives in that sexy, petite young body of hers. Juliette shows herself off by spreading her cheeks and fingering her asshole when we tell her to strip and bend over. She really lights up when we clamp her nipples and pull hard. She begs to have her ass filled so she can come. Fantastic first-timer. We love when the cute ones are also the nastiest!
Duration: 27:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 611.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Casting Couch: Juliette

19 Year Old With Huge Natural Tits Gets Humiliated and Fucked in Public Milford Center

Cast: James Deen ,Haley Cummings ,Princess Donna Dolore
Genres: Brunette ,Anal ,slim ,Blonde ,Domination ,Public ,Blowjob ,natural boobs ,19-Year-Old ,Vaginal Penetration
19 year old Haley Cummings has huge natural tits that were made for being tied up, exposed in public, and fondled by strangers. James Deen and Princess Donna Dolore take her to a local pool hall where she is placed ass in the air so her pussy and butthole are exposed for everyone to see. Her face turns bright red as players at the pool hall begin to grope and finger her. She then gets tied up with a paper bag over her head so only the important parts are revealed, tits, pussy, and ass. She gets fucked in her holes while everyone watches and is then chained in the bathroom to give handjobs to horny strangers!
Duration: 1:02:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 19 Year Old With Huge Natural Tits Gets Humiliated and Fucked in Public

Lost Bet Part I Bostwick

As Members you might have noticed that Ive been pushing for people to follow me on twitter? Well a while ago I set a goal to get to 500 followers on my twitter page by June. I figured it wouldnt be hard and I made the mistake of betting Johnny that I could do it too. Johnny put my collar on me that has the tag that has "Jackie" written on it. There he attached a spreader bar and then secured my hands to either end of the spreader bar. I complained and of course, he used my ballgag on me. This was worse as he kept taunting me as I tried to edit. I ended up drooling all over my satin shirt. I at least kicked my heels off, since he really didnt tie my legs. I had stockings on and a matching corset with panties as well.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 3:41
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 129.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lost Bet Part I

Help Wanted Senta

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture
Brooke Johnson is the worst. She takes potty breaks every ten minutes. She spends hours on the phone when there is tons of work to do. Her filing skills are non-existent. She types so slowly it’s painful to watch.At first OT attempts to correct Brooke’s poor performance. He provides a catheter so she doesn’t have to leave her desk. He gags her painfully to show her how to keep her mouth shut. He shows her the proper way to use binder clips. It’s no use. She is just too awful. Before he terminates her he shows her how painful it is watching her type. He makes her put out an ad for a new assistant. One who is more capable in every way. He uses her one last time for his own amusement before taking her pretty little head.
Duration: 1:13:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7317kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Help Wanted

Slave Training Jessie Cox, Day 4 Submitting to a Goddess Mucha District

Cast: Jessie Cox ,Aiden Starr ,The Pope
Genres: Beard ,shaved ,Rope Bondage ,Anal ,Nylons Stockings ,Blonde ,Gimp ,Humiliation ,master ,Slave
Cox has proven that she can take cock, and even take it anally, but being by Aiden is another test all it’s own. She is examined thoroughly by Aiden and then held down and fisted to prove to cox that she has no control today. The day is filled with heavy bondage and brutal S & M torment.
The day ends with us working to overcome one of her biggest fears, which is whips. We work diligently to help her past this fear by relating pleasure with her fear at the same time.
Duration: 1:07:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slave Training Jessie Cox, Day 4 Submitting to a Goddess

Время генерации страницы 0.03862 секунды с 9 запросами