Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Bait and Switch Boulia

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture
Video language: English
I don’t consider myself a prude. It’s important for a performer to set her limits and demand that they be respected. Producers, clients, customers, men never respect our limits. They push, they twist, the bargain. This time it’s gone too far. I came for a simple bondage shoot. He had different ideas. It started with a few little touches. Nothing I haven’t put up with before. I told him I was uncomfortable. That only made him mad.
Format: mp4
Duration: 58:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7337kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bait and Switch

The Sahrye - Part 2 Calpella

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I remove Sahrye's blindfold and take a look at my work and her ass. It looks even better tied up, and I can't help myself. I have a lot of rope still to apply, but i spend some time smacking her ass instead. Sahrye whimpers and drools as I remove her bra and grope her tits. I grab more rope and spend some time adding a chest harness. After a while though, I grab her by her crotchrope and smack her bound ass again for a bit. I then sit her down in a chair and replace her ballgag with a giant sponge gag and tape. I untie her wrists and retie them behind her back. I tie a rope around her neck and then I stand her back up, tying her neckrope off above. From here on out I just keep adding more and more rope.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 35:01
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Sahrye - Part 2

Assylum - Assmouth vol.1: anal bimbo on wheels Meraux

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Patient Amy Aimless
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Facial, Foot licking, Painal, Rough oral, Bondage, Training, Redhead, Skinny, Small ass
Video language: English
Amy´s perversion is that she likes to dress up and be treated like a bimbo. She´s also a rare girl who actively enjoys eating ass and sucking up ass juice. Dr. Mercies--who still hasn´t been able to get back on track with giving his patients proper therapy--decides to exploit her as his office bimbo. He mounts Amy on wheels and spins her round and around so she can take it in the ass, suck Dr. Mercies´ ass, and slurp her ass juice off his cock. Dr. Mercies also makes her eat his feet and gives this obedient bitch some proper domination. She sucks it all up, being the filthy, submissive, ass-sucking whore that she is.
Format: mp4
Duration: 55:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2434kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Assmouth vol.1: anal bimbo on wheels

Время генерации страницы 0.05202 секунды с 9 запросами