Old 06-28-2024, 10:57 AM   #1411
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Bad Slaves Get Fucked With Big Dicks Stoy

Cast: Kat, Macy
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging, Chastity, Punishment
Kat has every right to punish her slave. The idiot forgot to pick her up from cheer practice! Now Kat's big sister, Macy, is going to fuck the slave in the ass as a punishment. Kat enjoys a lollypop and giggles as her big sister pounds the bad slave from behind.. This will teach the old man a lesson. He will never forget to pick Kat up from cheer practice again. The slave starts to get sexually excited. What a pervert! This is why the girls have him locked in chastity. He gets fucked hard with Macy's big dildo and can't even get an erection! Little sis Kat is the Keyholder and what she says goes.
Format: mp4
Duration: 9:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15300kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bad Slaves Get Fucked With Big Dicks

Asshole Cleaned With Tongue While Face Sitting And Orgasm Comstock

Cast: Mariah
Genres: Femdom, Ass Worship, Humiliation, Financial Domination, Face Sitting, Smothering, Ass Licking
Mariah uses her slaves' mouth every day. She has full control over his mouth and can use it for anything she needs. Today she is really determined to get her dirty slobbery clean. He is able to ride her on her big, beautiful face. She demands that his tongue be exposed. He sticks his tongue out, and then licks her clean. His face is deep in her asshole. She starts to grind harder and faster. Mariah loves it. It feels great to ride on his face, while his tongue is in her snout. She doesn't stop until she is giddy. He screams and he screams.
Duration: 9:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3914kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 267.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Asshole Cleaned With Tongue While Face Sitting And Orgasm

Ballbusting Training Day Wrentham

Cast: Mistress Nikki Whiplash
Genres: Femdom, Ballbusting, Humiliation, Kicking, Lingerie, Stockings, High Heels
It's ballbusting training day for two of Nikki's unlucky slaves! They're both bound and not going anywhere until Nikki says so - with one hanging upside down from the ceiling by his spread ankles! Both pairs of balls are looking vulnerable, and great targets for Nikki's sadistic affections. Nikki gives both slaves lots of ball abuse, with kicking, slapping and vice-like crushes in her strong fingers. Just listen to those howls of agony!
Duration: 16:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2920kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 373.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ballbusting Training Day

Ballbusting Sadist Hilbert

Cast: Lexi Sindel
Genres: Femdom, Ballbusting, Humiliation, Kicking, Cock And Ball Torture
Mistress Lexi's booted ball kicks drop her slave to the floor again and again, greatly amusing Lexi. But Lexi also wants to feel the pain she is delivering, so she takes off her boots to deliver several bare foot shots as well.
Duration: 6:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3013kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 141.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ballbusting Sadist

Ass Worship Bitch Allenspark

Cast: Goddess Becky
Genres: Femdom, Ass Worship, Blonde, Ass Eating, Smothering, Humiliation
Becky is a very spoiled girl. She hates selfish males and likes to be spoiled. She is very greedy when it comes to getting orgasms. All the hard work of being hot allows her to be very demanding of chastity service males. Sore tongue? Painful neck? Stop being selfish and think about her! In this clip Becky enjoys ass worship from a chastity service male. She is rich arrogant and bitchy. After while of mild disobedience, she uses the ass worship head harness to hold her chastity service male in place. Strapped to her ass he has no choice but to try and please her. The only path out of this for the service male is to service her. Spoil her. Make her feel special. Beck keeps tightening the straps ensuring a tighter seal, and increasing her personal pleasure. The male begins to groan in agony as its neck is getting so sore. Becky does not care about the service male's tongue or back.
Duration: 19:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10855kbps
Audio: 254kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ass Worship Bitch

Ball Shocks for Pup Energy

Cast: Princess Cindi
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, High Heels, Ball Abuse, Human Furniture, CFNM
Its the first day for my newest domestic pain slave and whore, LOL! I decided to see just what I have to deal with here. I little humiliating and degrading puppy play along with A shock collar. Yes! But its a better test of how much pain a slave can take when I make him attach the shock collar around his ball sack, lol! I have Empress Jennifer running camera on this video so you might hear her laughing at him off-camera when he screams for his life, haha! But he must endure the shocks as well as letting me test him out as human furniture to rest my princess feet on while I watch TV. After all, he will be serving me and any guests as human furniture whenever I want- so he better get used to it.
Duration: 10:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11723kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 905.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ball Shocks for Pup

Ballbusting with Angry Stilettos Greenbank

Cast: Ms. Kirin
Genres: Femdom, Ballbusting, Cock And Ball Torture, Asian
As the series of punishment progresses Ms. Kirin is getting more pissed off at her house bitch's incompetence. Ms. Kirin can't believe this dumb bitch can't even mop a floor properly. What the fuck did she bring into her household, into her life? One thing that Ms. Kirin is secretly proud of is that her little bitch remembers (from their previous training sessions) to spread his legs, offer his balls and ass every time she kicks or digs into his body and balls with her severely high stilettos heels. Maybe he is trainable, she thinks... Maybe she will keep him around... Even when her little bitch cries rolling on the floor begging Ms. Kirin to stop she will not. Absolutely Not. Ms. Kirin doesn't believe in safewords and she doesn't feel much compassion when a pathetic slave bitch begs her to stop while receiving a much deserved punishment. It is Ms. Kirin who decides when he's had enough not some lowly imbecile house bitch. Understood?
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 9:02
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8, 5859kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 396.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ballbusting with Angry Stilettos

Время генерации страницы 0.03308 секунды с 9 запросами