Old 06-28-2024, 10:58 AM   #1417
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Balls Brutal Tortured By The Empress Secretary

Cast: Empress Cruel
Genres: Femdom, Ballbusting, Cock And Ball Torture, Caning
Extreme ball torture by slapping the tied up balls, beating the balls with a wooden spoon. Squeezing the balls between the thighs and more sadistic practices. The heavy ball caning is just the overture. After that she kicks him in the tied up balls with unbelievable . Then he find himself head over heals, forced to cum and cock slapped in his awkward position.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:37
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 2343kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 353.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Balls Brutal Tortured By The Empress

Ass Fucked While Laughed At Orono

Cast: Amadahy, Mia
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Foot Worship, Financial Domination
Face down.*Ass up.*That's the way we like our cuck! Goddess Amadahy's slave has been brutalized financially, physically, emotionally, and now sexually. The 25 year old cuck virgin gets ass fucked. Goddess Amadahy takes the losers virginity while Princess Mia laughs at him. Mia cheers Amadahy on. "Do it harder!" "That's what you get!" Mia laughs right in his face as he is getting fucked. She makes him suck her toes and she spits in his face. Then Princess Mia takes some pictures for him to remember the occasion. Mia is especially bratty to him while he is . The girls spit in his face and you can really see the look of shame on its face. The girls laugh and giggle at his emasculation. The spit mixes with its tears as the girls celebrate. "Everyone is going to see the pictures!" Mia and Amadahy taunt and mock the loser ass fucked virgin. She even makes the cuck name her dildo for him to call.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 10:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 6234kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 458.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ass Fucked While Laughed At

Ass Addict Heaven Victoriaville

Cast: Kat Soles
Genres: Femdom, Face Sitting, Humiliation, Financial Domination, Ass Smothering, Ass Worship
The amazing Brat Princess Kat Soles looks out of this world in this Ass Addict clip. The clip shows Kat walking around with lots of shots of her amazing ass. The Brat then sits full weight on a slave's face on the hard deck. She bounces and giggles at his discomfort. The clip at the end puts a slow-motion effect on some of the previous footage. This clip also has some soft mixed in dreamy music to put the jerker in a very relaxed empty state. This is a great pre-binge clip! Watch this clip first, edge, and then go crazy and binge! Go on a clip binge!
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 17203kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ass Addict Heaven

Ballbusting Surprise with Lady Bellatrix Duckwater

Cast: Lady Bellatrix
Genres: Femdom, Ballbusting, Cock And Ball Torture, Humiliation
This is an excerpt to a real ballbusting session. My regular was coming over and I decide to give him the surprise of a lifetime. She happened to be visiting at the time so I thought lets give him his money's worth. The slave is bound to a pole and received continuous brutal blows where we take turns on him in various positions.. as much as slave wails he continues having a raging hard on. The torture continues as Lady Bellatrix and I torment my regular ballbusting slave after he has already endured many kicks knees and slaps Lady B makes him get on all fours and kicks him hard from behind until he can take no more. We bind him back on the bondage pole and decide to take turns slapping him as hard as we can, while chatting about girl stuff and making fun of the slave. Although he is in agony his hard cock tells us he needs more blows. This is an excerpt to a real ballbusting session.
Format: avi
Duration: 28:24
Video: 720x404, DivX 5, 1367kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 312.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ballbusting Surprise with Lady Bellatrix

Время генерации страницы 0.03424 секунды с 9 запросами