luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default The Auction Eddie Patrick, Legrand Wolf and Serg Shepard

The Auction Eddie Patrick, Legrand Wolf and Serg Shepard

Release Year: 2024
Studio: BoyForSale

My time as a member of The Collective has been amazing and, honestly, transforming. When I first found the secret group of wealthy men buying and selling the bodies of beautiful young men, I could hardly believe it existed, and even less that they were willing to let me in. It seemed like all of the men were older than me and wealthier. Certainly, all of them had more experience as Masters than I have.

Format: mp4
Duration: 30:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7164kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download The Auction Eddie Patrick, Legrand Wolf and Serg Shepard

Kartal3434 - Ep. 8

制作会社の性処理課が本日も大活躍� �
若い社員がムラムラした先輩上司た� �にケツを差し出す。
次々に濃厚精子を口で受け止め、一� �残らず吸い尽くしていく!

Duration: 12:22
Video: 1080x1296, AVC (H.264), 5864kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 546.2 MB

Download Kartal3434 - Ep. 8

Dirty Rascals Episode 3 Rope Burns

Release Year: 2014
Studio: NakedSword
Cast: Darius Ferdynand, Gino Mosca
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Bondage, Cumshot

With 20 minutes until the reading of the Countess's will it becomes clear that most of the friends are interested in stealing the family jewels.

Duration: 30:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3314kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 772.2 MB

Download Dirty Rascals Episode 3 Rope Burns

Cum Outside, Sc.3

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation
Video language: English

With a short introduction out of the way where Timmy gets to know Craig, who loves the fact that we jerk off to his videos! The action soon gets off to a great start where as we know Timmy can never keep his hands to himself, even less so when Craig is talking to him in french. In no time Timmy is gagging on Craig's rock hard cock, Craig is soon wanting the action elsewhere, and in anticipation to the rough fuck he's about to give Timmy he rimms his tight hole to open him up!

Duration: 23:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Cum Outside, Sc.3

International Playboys

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Facial, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos, Threesome.
Video language: English

International Playboys Brute Club and Ken Rodeo are in San Francisco for Pride and decide to meet up in the Castro. They head straight back to Brute's spot where Ken wraps his dick-sucking lips around Brute's massive uncut cock and swallows it balls-deep. Brute lives up to his name and brutally fucks Ken's pretty face then surprises everyone, even himself, by going down on Ken and sucking his perfect cock - Brute's first time on camera! Ken rolls over and offers his juicy bubble-butt for the taking. Brute shoves his cock deep in Ken's hole and fucks a load out of him then jerks his cock off into Ken's hot mouth. Happy Pride!

Duration: 29:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2651kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 614.0 MB

Download International Playboys
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03285 секунды с 9 запросами