View Single Post
Old 06-28-2024, 12:02 PM   #1060
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

The Magic Manitowish Waters

I bought this bustier from Walmart (that's right, I said Walmart) a long time ago and I'm not sure Johnny really liked it. But, I decided to put it on and see how he reacts. I think his reaction was quite favorable. As soon as I step out of the bathroom in my black sheer bustier, panties and stockings, Johnny pulls me into his arms and tells me he has an idea. It turns out, his idea involved tying my arms behind my back, putting a black cloth detective style gag over my mouth and leading me up onto the bed. Once on the bed, he pulls out the liberator cushion and props my hitachi magic wand up inside it. Then, he helps me up onto the cushion and watches me enjoy my time on the magic wand. I guess Johnny is not all bad.
Format: mp4
Duration: 9:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5832kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 415.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Magic

Avas Bathwater Business Mc Kean

Cast: Ava
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Bikini, Training, Foot Fetish
Young people everywhere are starting their own businesses. Some people sell things like makeup or like cute shoes, but girls KNOW that when they’re hot… losers will buy anything from you. That’s why it was sooo easy for Princess Ava to make a profit off of her dirty bathwater! It’s so great because Princess Ava gets to relax in the bath and take selfies of her perfect body. At the same time, losers literally beg to get a taste of her dirty bathwater. So she like gets paid to take a bath LOL. But like ANY super hot girl, she’s not gonna do the “dirty work” of bottling it herself. (That’s what slaves are for!) As Princess Ava soaks off her dirt and sweat in the tub, the Mean Girl house betas are at her beck and call to serve her in any capacity. Obviously like any beta male, they cannot resist their urge to taste Ava’s bathwater and beg her to take their money so they can have a taste. So Ava sells them Straws for drinking LOL. Because there is only so much bathwater to sell from this batch, Ava keeps raising her prices until this losers go broke hahahaha. Who knew the bathwater industry was so lucrative!
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5894kbps
Audio: 294kbps

File size: 764.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Avas Bathwater Business

Время генерации страницы 0.08933 секунды с 9 запросами