View Single Post
Old 06-28-2024, 12:11 PM   #1839
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Service Day: Domme Training Switz City

Cast: Iona Grace ,Nerine Mechanique ,Maestro
Genres: The Pope ,natural boobs ,Threesome ,Female Slave ,switch ,Big Tits ,Oral Sex ,Redhead ,Curvy ,big dick
Video language: English
As slave consort, grace must learn how to administer a punishment. The Pope takes the afternoon to teach her, using robot as a target.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:07:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Service Day: Domme Training

Angel Face: Gorgeous Riley Nixon Double Penetrated In Desert Gangbang Perth Amboy

Cast: Riley Nixon ,Tommy Pistol ,Ramon Nomar ,Will Havoc ,Tarzan ,Mr. Pete
Genres: Brunette ,Double Penetration ,top ,BDSM ,bottom ,Corporal Punishment ,Athletic ,Domination ,Gangbang ,Anal
Angel Face: A Sexual Revolution, is a tale of lust, desire, and envy! Riley Nixon is a freshman forensic science major, investigating an old mining town for clues into what really happened to the mine owner’s wife, a century earlier. The myth of sex and domination has Riley so captivated, she loses herself in her investigation, finding herself set upon by figments of the past, horny miners with only one thing on their mind: to take Riley as they took the mine owner’s wife, and fuck her again and again. After combing the town and the old mine for clues, Riley comes face-to-face with the miners in an abandoned house. Overwhelemd, she willingly submits to them, voraciously swallowing all five cocks in her throat as they grope her beautiful big tits. But Riley wants more. She wants to fully live the life of whorish depravity the same way the mine owner’s wife did, to get fucked hard by a revolving door of men! The miners sense this, each of them pounding her wet pussy, one after the other. They turn their focus on her asshole, pounding it deep, sending Riley into orgasmic fits as she continues to suck and stroke their dicks. Before she knows it, she’s being double penetrated in her hot, slutty pussy and hungry ass. So much cock slamming into her holes! She cums several times under the punishing onslaught of rock hard dick, pumping and stretching her with every orgasm, until she’s finally put on the floor and showered in a heavy rain of hot cum. She feels her body twitching with orgasm and tastes the sharp tang of cum on her tongue, filling her mouth. With all those hot loads she finally gets exactly what she wants… to experience the outrageous, liberating life of that slutty miner’s wife!
Duration: 1:09:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4869kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Angel Face: Gorgeous Riley Nixon Double Penetrated In Desert Gangbang

Darling and Chanta-Rose Philo

Cast: Dee Williams ,Chanta-Rose
Genres: Footing ,slim ,BDSM ,Fingering ,Pussy Eating ,Facesitting ,Anal ,Blonde ,Humiliation ,Slave
Darling plays a secretary who pisses off the boss bitch Chanta with her incompetence. Tough punishment and humiliation is Chanta’s specialty along with some electro shocking, footworship, bondage, strap-on sex and lots of orgasms.
Duration: 38:09
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 444.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Darling and Chanta-Rose

The Girl Punished for Disobeying - Part 1 Boones Mill

A few days ago the girl was ordered to strip and she, being the brat she is, refused. With a handful of her hair and her wrists bound behind her back, I guide her to a chair in the basement. I put her over my knee and start spanking her with my hand. After a while I get up and roughly manhandle and rip her shirt open for a while before I position her facing a post. I tie her to it at her waist, before strapping a ballgag tightly in her mouth. I clover clamp her and then tie the clamps together around the post, pulling and stretching her nipples. I grab a thick leather strap and start whipping her ass with it. Every impact makes the girl jerk and yank on the clamps. Her reactions started off soft and subdued, but they have intensified into sqeals and yelps. After a while, I remove her boots and her jodphurs. I start by squeezing her clamped tits and smacking her ass with my hand. I pick up the belt and continue where I left off. Once her ass is a nice shade of red, I remove her clamps and the waist rope. I turn her around and remove her wrist rope and then tie her wrists around the post. I roughly rip away the rest of her shirt. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 20:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2902kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 450.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Girl Punished for Disobeying - Part 1

Part 1 of 4 of the April Live show! Keene

Cast: Ariel X ,Isis Love
Genres: mixed ,top ,natural boobs ,Rope Bondage ,shaped ,Domination ,Fingering ,BDSM ,Crotch Rope ,Ball Gag
Live Show Mondays brings you the Start of the April live show that featured Ariel X and sexy co-top Isis Love.
This is the edited version of the first monthly Hogtied live show. Ariel X is in the basement and ready to get abused. Isis Love is on hand to help in the binding and abusing process.
The first scene of the show starts off with a Category 5 Suspension! Ariel is in deep, helpless trouble. Her elbows are bound touching behind her, with her wrists tied to the crotch rope that binds around her neck. We flog her silly, punish her nipples, bitch slap and abuse her. Then to top it all off we suspend her by only her elbows and her pussy! Ariel suffers for us in a brutal Category 5 suspension, the hardest of all rope suspensions in the world!
All this and we are only done with the first of 4 scenes! No breaks, no rest, we simply tie her up for the next brutal ordeal!
Duration: 24:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 553.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Part 1 of 4 of the April Live show!

Ballbusting For The Money Slave Mount Isa

Cast: Lady Chantal, Miss Jane, Sweetbaby, Jordan Star
Genres: Femdom, Ballbusting, Kicking, Cock And Ball Torture, Outdoor
The girls want to go shopping, so Jordan Star(alias Miss Medina) calls her new money slave. But the little loser has only few money, so he gets punished by Lady Chantal, Miss Jane, Sweetbaby and Jordan Star. The girls bound him between two trees with spread legs and kick his balls repeatedly. He will have enough money next time.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:11
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 297.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ballbusting For The Money Slave

Bad Slaves Get Fucked With Big Dicks Monument Beach

Cast: Kat, Macy
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging, Chastity, Punishment
Kat has every right to punish her slave. The idiot forgot to pick her up from cheer practice! Now Kat's big sister, Macy, is going to fuck the slave in the ass as a punishment. Kat enjoys a lollypop and giggles as her big sister pounds the bad slave from behind.. This will teach the old man a lesson. He will never forget to pick Kat up from cheer practice again. The slave starts to get sexually excited. What a pervert! This is why the girls have him locked in chastity. He gets fucked hard with Macy's big dildo and can't even get an erection! Little sis Kat is the Keyholder and what she says goes.
Duration: 9:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15300kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bad Slaves Get Fucked With Big Dicks

Время генерации страницы 0.09588 секунды с 9 запросами