View Single Post
Old 06-28-2024, 02:10 PM   #40915
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Sydney Hale, Lotus -tied and Mouse Trap Tormented Kill Buck

Pretty in nothing but pantyhose, generously gagged Sydney finds her predicament geting more and more precarious when her classic tie is turned into a lotus position. Then mouse traps are aded to her nipples to make her predicament just that much more unbearable!
Format: mp4
Duration: 5:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 193.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sydney Hale, Lotus -tied and Mouse Trap Tormented

Jasmine Caro Jacobs Creek

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace
Cast: Jasmine Caro
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, All Sex
Her new Master has the perfect approach to test her immediately: the sybian sex machine with her hands tied above her head. He has a present for her: a tiara. He flips on the machine and introduces her to his huge throbbing cock. Well, more like her throat.
Duration: 19:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7834kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jasmine Caro

TG - Elise Graves, Hazel Hypnotic - I Choose You Part 2 Gbarnga

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English
I am in the mood to dig deeper...
Hazel is a very reserved girl. She doesn't talk much, she doesn't anger quickly, she doesn't express herself often... unless she is in bondage. It is then, when Hazel can let go. Relax. Express herself a bit.
But I am interested in finding out more than she is probably wanting to give. I like intimacy. Closeness. I like seeing others vulnerable and transparent in nature.
Hazel's pussy is first up for further contemplation. For that to happen, Hazel sits, highly exposed, stopped to a wooden "chair." Both she and I know that her pussy is on display. As with any exploration, I begin from the outside and work my way in. Excitement rushes to her cunt as her lips are sucked into a pussy pump. It's fun to watch her pussy expand and fill the cup. Hazel squeals. I smile.
After some time, Hazel's labia lips are grabbed with clover clamps and stretched wide to allow for deeper contemplation. Eventually, though, I must enter her. As that is the only true way to understand another human. To become one with them. I ask her if she trusts me, which she answers affirmatively. This is important, as what I am doing requires a connection between her body and mind. I must have Hazel accept me for the full connection to be complete - Hazel and I are united as one inside her cunt with my entire fist.
Examining one's body is only the beginning. The mind is much more interesting to me. Exploring someone's mind is possible in a variety of ways, but on this day, I am interested in using fear as a means of uncovering the truth. For, through fear, one can get to the core. With the aide of a gas mask and rebreathing bag, I set out to see what Hazel is made of. How much control does she actually have over herself?
Can she control her breathing enough to stay in the mask - or does she suck all the oxygen out of her allotted air supply like the greedy bondage slut that she is? What happens when Hazel's pussy is introduced to an electrified vibrator? I doubt you've ever heard an ear-piercing scream quite like the one Hazel makes in response to this toy. Watch as Hazel become increasingly stressed by her conditions.
What is Hazel made of? You be the judge.
Duration: 45:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6747kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TG - Elise Graves, Hazel Hypnotic - I Choose You Part 2

Teamwork Stettler

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture
The name of the game is Teamwork. It will mean a lot for Wenona and Mattie Borders today. They start off chained to each other in such a way that only one of them can make it to their water dish. It is a cruel trick made worse by the fact that the gags in their mouths will keep them from swallowing anyway.
Duration: 1:06:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7320kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Teamwork

Part 1 of 4 of the April Live show! Adena

Cast: Ariel X ,Isis Love
Genres: mixed ,top ,natural boobs ,Rope Bondage ,shaped ,Domination ,Fingering ,BDSM ,Crotch Rope ,Ball Gag
Live Show Mondays brings you the Start of the April live show that featured Ariel X and sexy co-top Isis Love.
This is the edited version of the first monthly Hogtied live show. Ariel X is in the basement and ready to get abused. Isis Love is on hand to help in the binding and abusing process.
The first scene of the show starts off with a Category 5 Suspension! Ariel is in deep, helpless trouble. Her elbows are bound touching behind her, with her wrists tied to the crotch rope that binds around her neck. We flog her silly, punish her nipples, bitch slap and abuse her. Then to top it all off we suspend her by only her elbows and her pussy! Ariel suffers for us in a brutal Category 5 suspension, the hardest of all rope suspensions in the world!
All this and we are only done with the first of 4 scenes! No breaks, no rest, we simply tie her up for the next brutal ordeal!
Duration: 24:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 553.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Part 1 of 4 of the April Live show!

Help Wanted Anaconda

Brooke Johnson is the worst. She takes potty breaks every ten minutes. She spends hours on the phone when there is tons of work to do. Her filing skills are non-existent. She types so slowly it’s painful to watch.At first OT attempts to correct Brooke’s poor performance. He provides a catheter so she doesn’t have to leave her desk. He gags her painfully to show her how to keep her mouth shut. He shows her the proper way to use binder clips. It’s no use. She is just too awful. Before he terminates her he shows her how painful it is watching her type. He makes her put out an ad for a new assistant. One who is more capable in every way. He uses her one last time for his own amusement before taking her pretty little head.
Duration: 1:13:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7317kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Help Wanted

Unhappily Married Part 1 Fairmont

London River is the typical nagging wife. She sits around the house gossiping on the phone to her friends while OT is hard at work. He does the laundry, cooks, cleans the dishes, vacuums the house, and works a full time job. She does nothing but insult and degrade him. She even cheats on him.
Duration: 1:02:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Unhappily Married Part 1

Время генерации страницы 0.27502 секунды с 9 запросами