View Single Post
Old 06-28-2024, 02:10 PM   #40917
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

HogTied - Charlotte Sins - Bound In The Sun 1080p Industrial

The beautiful Charlotte Sins is back on Kink and this time she’s in for some outdoor rope bondage with The Pope. First Charlotte has her arms tied over her head, bound to the Kink Thunderdome. The Pope takes advantage, playing with her tits and then moves on to some flogging. Wanting Charlotte more subdued, The Pope adds more rope to one leg and raises it up. After that he brings out the Hitachi and Charlotte’s orgasms only inspire The Pope to add more rope, leaving her suspended in quite the predicament. The Pope ties up Charlotte into a full suspension and then coaxes a few more orgasms from her throbbing pussy. Finally Charlotte is bound to the box and The Pope tests her resolve with the flogger. Using the flogger to choke Charlotte, The Pope goes back to vibing her pussy. Charlotte writhes in pleasure and The Pope kneels on her stomach while using the Hitachi. After some more flogging for good measure, The Pope gives Charlotte a few final orgasms as her well earned reward.
Format: mp4
Duration: 35:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9665kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HogTied - Charlotte Sins - Bound In The Sun 1080p

20 Year Old Amateur Bound and Disgraced Limaville

Cast: Mr. Pete ,Dallas Blaze
Genres: Stud ,Vaginal Penetration ,Rope Bondage ,toned ,brunet ,black hair ,Blowjob ,Submission ,foreskin ,Female Slave
Video language: English
Dallas Blaze is a member of Public Disgrace who has long dreamed of modeling for the site! Tonight this 20 year old cutie gets her chance to fulfill her dream of being tied up and fucked at the armory while strangers watch and feel her up!
Duration: 1:10:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 20 Year Old Amateur Bound and Disgraced

Secondary Screaming Torrey

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Airport security is just the worst. For Luci Lovett it's going to be a nightmare.
OT says he's found some bomb fragments in her bags. She's going to prison unless she can come up with a way to make it worth OT's while.
She's apprehensive, but she complies as he has Luci strip for him. The threat of prison time looming over her is all the incentive she
needs to let him put his hands on her. OT's going to get everything he wants. With a nice body like Luci has he's going to have a lot of fun.
Duration: 46:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7340kbps
Audio: 106kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Secondary Screaming

Sexy Ladies getting it On! Kraggenburg

Cast: Bryn Blayne ,Rain DeGrey
Genres: Paddle ,Tattoo ,shaved ,Vaginal Penetration ,Anal Fisting ,switch ,Big Tits ,Tickling ,Pussy Eating ,Gaping
Bryn and Rain fuck, suck, and spank the night away! Part 1
Duration: 1:24:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2409kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexy Ladies getting it On!

No Escape Hannah

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Jack Hammer has his own, special way of handling the beauties that come into his lair. He's too fast and too strong for a hot, little thing like Ela Darling to get away from. Once he has his hands on her, there is no escape. She can barely struggle in his grip, even before he gets the ropes around her limbs. He takes her down to the ground and subdues her while she desperately tries to scream or plead through the hand clapped over her mouth. When he gets the rag stuffed in there it will make it even harder for her.
Duration: 53:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6762kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: No Escape

Hawaiian girl is made to cum! This former collegian athlete is helpless Penland

Cast: Mahina Zaltana
Genres: Submission ,Bondage ,Rope Bondage ,Dildo ,Crotch Rope ,Ball Gag ,Corporal Punishment ,Handler ,Athletic ,Humiliation
Welcome Mahina Zaltana to Hogtied. This Hawaiian girl is a former Collegian Athlete and retains her perfect shape. Lying painfully on a hard wooden beam, Mahina is bound spread, with her hands above her head. Her clothes are ripped and cut from her hard athletic body. She finds herself completely helpless and getting turned on by the situation.
Her beautiful tits and nipples are abused, clothepins pinch into her delicate skin, and her panties are ripped to expose her wet, shaved pussy. She is fucked deep with a dildo while her clit is vibrated. She tries to fight it, but soon orgasm after orgasm is ripped from her helpless, moaning body. A brutal crotch rope that pinches her clit is applied and she is left to suffer, to suffer alone with only her pain as company.
Duration: 19:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 704.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hawaiian girl is made to cum! This former collegian athlete is helpless

Dana DeArmond Gap Mills

Cast: Dana DeArmond
Genres: Dildo ,BDSM ,Suspension ,bit gag ,Submission ,Fear Play ,Domination ,natural boobs ,other hair color ,shaved
Let me tell you what a joy it was to bring Dana DeArmond back to the Waterbondage set! She is easy to work with, very hot and gives everything she has to a shoot. The bondages are tight and she not only takes them without complaint but I think she gets off even better when things get rough. In scene three we get a bit silly. After I suspend her, I lower her onto a dildo for a “sit n spin” scenario. I make Dana speak to us all in gaggese throughout this tough suspension. She becomes quite fluent in my favorite language by the end of this scene. Thank you Dana for taking the “work” out of my job.
Duration: 1:09:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4800kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dana DeArmond

Время генерации страницы 0.12706 секунды с 9 запросами