LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Progeny Henrico

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture
Video language: English
I know it's not his fault. I've dropped my towel so he'll see me naked. I've bent over wearing a tiny little thong. I know he can't help getting a boner when I'm around.
I think I may have pushed him too far though. He is making me stay in the basement. A room I never knew existed. It's cold, dark, and dirty.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:05:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7338kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Progeny

Farm sialkot

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys
In the debut of the Insex Farm, sassy sub 49 is relocated to the country for a sample of the simple life. In the morning, she takes a ride into town, keeping him company while he runs his errands. Seated in a cage in the back of his truck, her eyes dart nervously; she is pondering her fate. Back on the farm, she is again delivered to the barn. Hoisted high in the air, she waits, surrounded by the darkness. Awakened early, she is lead outside, chained and restrained with ankle and wrist manacles. Her first chore of the day is to dig a hole in the hard, rocky earth.
Duration: 47:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4815kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Farm

Mark Davis, Jamie Huxley and Sandra Romain Hyner

Cast: Mark Davis ,Jamie Huxley ,Sandra Romain
Genres: Facefucking ,Outdoors ,Blowjob ,Brunette ,natural boobs ,master ,shaved ,Rope Bondage ,Domination ,PIV
Jamie Huxely and Sandra Romain are taken to a remote abandoned barn house. Tied outside on a cool morning they are made to serves their master, Mark Davis. Jamie accepts her position and willfully submits while dominant natured Sandra is defiant at first but eventually gives in. Bound and fucked was a big turn on for both girls especially Sandra’s anal sex.
Duration: 32:57
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 383.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mark Davis, Jamie Huxley and Sandra Romain

White Lingerie New Paltz

Some days you just want to feel innocent. All fresh and new. Like a virgin, perhaps. Today may be that day. I decide to surprise Johnny by wearing a white satin bustier that I have had for a very long time. He probably gave this to me very early in our marriage. And, I pair it with ever so sexy white satin panties, stockings and my best sparkly silver high heels. Johnny is quite taken aback when he sees me. He loves me in white lingerie. I think it was from the early bondage photos he saw when he was young. So, what is a man to do in this situation. I will tell you. He decides to make me feel like a bondage virgin again. He calmly and securely fastens a metal collar around my neck and then proceeds to tie my arms above my head with silvery gray rope and puts a pristine white ball gag in my mouth. And, just like that. My memory is refreshed. Yep. This is why I have a habit of dressing this way for my Johnny.
Duration: 13:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5894kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 580.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: White Lingerie

The Runaway Pt.2 Lanett

Cast: Mark Davis ,Luscious Lopez ,Sean Michaels
Genres: top ,Black ,BDSM ,mixed ,Rough Sex ,Athletic ,Anal ,Leather ,natural boobs ,Curvy
In Part two of The Runaway, Mark Davis finds a trick, Sean Michaels, for Luscious Lopez to pay off her debt. Mark displays her obedience to Sean and then has her sucking two cocks while she’s in leather restraints. She is then tied with her legs kept apart and fucked by both men. Lastly, she is double penetrated and takes their cum on her face and ring gagged mouth.
Duration: 36:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 820.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Runaway Pt.2

The Sahrye - Part 2 Millicent

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I remove Sahrye's blindfold and take a look at my work and her ass. It looks even better tied up, and I can't help myself. I have a lot of rope still to apply, but i spend some time smacking her ass instead. Sahrye whimpers and drools as I remove her bra and grope her tits. I grab more rope and spend some time adding a chest harness. After a while though, I grab her by her crotchrope and smack her bound ass again for a bit. I then sit her down in a chair and replace her ballgag with a giant sponge gag and tape. I untie her wrists and retie them behind her back. I tie a rope around her neck and then I stand her back up, tying her neckrope off above. From here on out I just keep adding more and more rope.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 35:01
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Sahrye - Part 2

Caught To Be Used Mesilla

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Dia is the kind of cunt you can get a lot of mileage out of. When she is not getting fucked or tormented PD has her working around the farm to keep everything in order. Good bitches even help set up their own predicaments. A little water and mud may not seem so bad at first, but once Dia is covered from head to toe in the bitter cold her defeated whimpers are a sure sign the torment is working.
Duration: 1:04:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4793kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caught To Be Used

Время генерации страницы 0.10808 секунды с 9 запросами